Lake George report 6/19/12

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
stan
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Lake George report 6/19/12

Postby stan » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:43 pm

With the high water Catfish giiging has been pretty tough, The water at the sand bar Sunday was about waist deep and white capin acrossed it Sunday evening. The man in green was out early in his airboat and rode the cow pasture before setting up camp up the run were he issued a few certificate's of appreciations. Scramble town offered to run him double or nothin but he declined. I reckon Scramble town is looking to be a professional. the toll for running on plane is up to $88.00 Inflation takin its toll. Fishin reports have been mixed of late with Strippers, Reds and a few Flounder being caught around the Jetties. The Corp has been spraying the lake and doing a real good job of it, meaning no cover no frogs. No reports of any wrecks, sinkins or break downs I rekon it was a good weekend. As I left the lake headed for home I did notice a big Yeller boat tagged with Car motor Barge across the back, It looked like a good boat to be on Lake George with Sunday with the water being up so high.

cntry141iq
Site Supporter - VI
Site Supporter - VI

Re: Lake George report 6/19/12

Postby cntry141iq » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:50 pm

Stan this report is damn near depressing buddy ... what is it all coming to ... good to talk with ya the other day ... be back slidin soon
Don't waste your time ... it is the only thing you can't get more of
.. if it accidentally looks like I gave advice please ignore it .. and notify me immediately

rick
Site Admin

Postby rick » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Thanks for the report Stan. Damn I hate when they spray down here on our end.

Rick

fl cracker
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby fl cracker » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Stan, a buddy of mine received a warning due to his flag being at the house. The first thing he asked me at the ramp is if he was going to get caught. We didn't make it a 1/4 mile west of the ramp and rosco was hot on our ass. Good guy tho! That deck over 540 boat he was sporting is a slow mofo for sure. LoL
" I have two guns...
One for each of you "

2017 Hamant / SV540

Packman
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Packman » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:38 am

Thanks Stan for the up date . Great info for us out of towners, see ya at White trash.

CarMotorBarge
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Postby CarMotorBarge » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:50 am

stan wrote:With the high water Catfish giiging has been pretty tough, The water at the sand bar Sunday was about waist deep and white capin acrossed it Sunday evening. The man in green was out early in his airboat and rode the cow pasture before setting up camp up the run were he issued a few certificate's of appreciations. Scramble town offered to run him double or nothin but he declined. I reckon Scramble town is looking to be a professional. the toll for running on plane is up to $88.00 Inflation takin its toll. Fishin reports have been mixed of late with Strippers, Reds and a few Flounder being caught around the Jetties. The Corp has been spraying the lake and doing a real good job of it, meaning no cover no frogs. No reports of any wrecks, sinkins or break downs I rekon it was a good weekend. As I left the lake headed for home I did notice a big Yeller boat tagged with Car motor Barge across the back, It looked like a good boat to be on Lake George with Sunday with the water being up so high.

Stan,

Which boat were you in? The water was definitely high. Took the family to Silver Glen and Salt Springs. The docks on the west side of the lake were a little challenging on the way back. The wind was blowing east to west producing some big waves. Had to run the boat pretty hard fighting the wind and waves. The family had a good time at the springs. Got roasted in the sun.
14x7.5 Al David hull with 14 inch transom
419 CI Horsepower Barn LS3 with 2.88 Ox Box swinging 4 blade 83.5" R
GTO Rigging and B&S Tilt Trailer

wildcard
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby wildcard » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:04 am

Stan.only has big boat now,little boat broke motor again :violent1:

swampdragster
Southern Airboat Member

Postby swampdragster » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:46 am

Stan if you need a good mini my son might sell his to you , he has a new ride boat now......
old boat ..
my old boat his new boat :wink:
UNLIMITED SWAMPDRAGSTER DRIVER
QUICK SLICK on every dang thing!!!!

aherr520
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby aherr520 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:42 pm

I heard alot of people got tickets this past sat. for being on plane in the run,I'm glad I didn't go or I would have got one too.
aaof member

Return to “Airboat Talk”