Friends

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
Dirt Cheap
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Friends

Post by Dirt Cheap » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:54 am

Took the wife and daughter out on the new boat for the first time went from Loughmans to Nathans mound.
Went to leave and the battery died. Tried a few things tighten connections etc. no luck called a buddy not on the river
he was kinda busy with family but ended coming out and giving a jump start then back home he went.Just wanted to give
a big thanks to Brad Fowler and his wife for the rescue.Thats what friends are for!

Cowboy Rock
Site Supporter - VI
Site Supporter - VI

Re: Friends

Post by Cowboy Rock » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:20 am

Good friends are a treasure,,, Someone who will drop what they are doing and come help you, are Priceless,,, And they do it, No questions asked,,,

I was on the way to Lake Jackson, to ride the South and Yellow rivers and stopped in Macon to fuel up my dually,,, Well it would not crank when I got ready to leave, and it being on Sunday,
NO HELP, NO WHERE,,,

I called my friend Airboat Cowboy Mike, and he drove from Covington, down to Macon and helped me get it started,,, About 90 miles or so, round trip,,,

Bad oil pressure sensor,,,

Thank Mike,,, I owe you big time,,,

:drunken: :rebel: :old_glory:
Wet Dreams Too,,,

14 ft. Panther,,, 370ci SBC, 72 in Whirlwind Whispertip, Line-X-350 X bottom,,,

"Full bloodied Dog hunting man"

Dry Branch, Ga.

Thats how I roll,,,

Bruce
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Bruce » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:21 am

Dirt Cheap wrote:Took the wife and daughter out on the new boat for the first time went from Loughmans to Nathans mound.
Went to leave and the battery died. Tried a few things tighten connections etc. no luck called a buddy not on the river
he was kinda busy with family but ended coming out and giving a jump start then back home he went.Just wanted to give
a big thanks to Brad Fowler and his wife for the rescue.Thats what friends are for!
Shoulda hollered at me im close
12 foot Mamba "The Underdog"
Tired Gpu 520,Whirlwind Razor X

bentonquick
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by bentonquick » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:55 am

:banghead:

Return to “Airboat Talk”