Big thanks to Plum and Water Walker!

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
D-BREWSTER
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Post by D-BREWSTER »

Plum showed me around the shop then took us to the lake to try different props on my new boat. A cut-down custom 74 inch. 'Power-Plus and a new 'Signature Series' You dont get no better customer service then a guy who will come to the lake in the heat of the day and try several props then sit there and wait while you go ride and try them in till its perfect and your happy.. Then when I cant make my mind up on which one I like best tell ya " Hell take both and go run'em for awhile then bring me back the one you dont want later!" Plum is TOP NOTCH and Water Walker couldnt have a better man and family running the shop! Thanks bro , it means alot!.. Very happy customer and I highly recommend them..
UNITED SPORTSMEN FOR TRADITIONAL HERITAGE
http://usfth.tripod.com/
CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/usfth?ref=stream
Lastflcracker@centurylink.net
member of the USFTH ,K.R.V.S.A.,
Outlaw Airboat and Buggy board http://www.usfth.com

fl cracker
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Re: Big thanks to Plum and Water Walker!

Post by fl cracker »

Damn right Dusty, I'm Sensenich to the bone but I would try a water walker because of Plum! He's a cool ass fella for sure! :rebel:
" I have two guns...
One for each of you "

2017 Al David / stroked LS

KitCat13
Southern Airboat Member

Post by KitCat13 »

X2...We've been using Water Walker Props for many years! Best prop on the market JMO!!
Can't beat the customer service! :thumbleft: Andrew and the gang has been a pleasure to work with! If you haven't tried a prop from Water Walker....you should!!!
Cathy
http://www.midwestrescueairboats.com
Midwest Rescue Airboats. Reinforced Hull Patent 8,757,085
The strongest internal pyramid structure on the market!

speed wheelie
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Post by speed wheelie »

:thumbleft:
You got to be yourself
863-956-3030 shop and cell

radialman66
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by radialman66 »

I also had great experience. Walked in their door on a Friday at 2:00, needing a replacement blade. Had me taken care of and on my way within an hour. And I didn't call ahead. And very impressed with the low end push of the falcon series prop. :thumbleft:
"let us cross over the river and rest in the shade of the trees" General Stonewall Jacksons last words.

KRVSA member.

OneBFC
Southern Airboat Member

Post by OneBFC »

The crew at water walker leave no room for complaints. Haven't heard anyone say anything but good stuff about them. My own personal experiences with them are no different.

Great people
Great products

What else is there to ask?
-Russ
-----------------------------------
The only thing stopping you is FEAR
400+hp Ecotec, 12x7.6 DBDO, 80" 3B Maximus, 2.3 OX,85+mph, water = purely optional
Life begins at 2 BAR, Just a good ole boy

Southern Style
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Southern Style »

Plum is good people.... Only met him a few times in Kissimmee, but a real stand up guy..
DONT ARGUE WITH STUPIDITY...THEY WILL JUST DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.....
KRVSA Member
SJRAA Member
KCCO

rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

X2 on Plum being good people...been around him quite a bit over the years.

Great move for Water Walker to put him on IMO.

Rick

goldhunter_2
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by goldhunter_2 »

Plums a good guy

Support our future , get a kid involved in the outdoors!!

:rebel:

farmboy
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by farmboy »

I talked to Andrew at WaterWalker yesterday I think I'm gonna try a 4-blade Falcon on my boat.
Defiantly some very helpful and good people to deal with :thumbleft:
14ft JB Hull,Lycoming GSO480 w/water-meth injection,Sensenich 3-blade "R",ButtRaxx seats,B&S Trailer.

Member of Glades Airboat & Buggy Association / Kissimmee River Valley Sportsman Association

Quick Draw
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by Quick Draw »

farmboy wrote:I talked to Andrew at WaterWalker yesterday I think I'm gonna try a 4-blade Falcon on my boat.
Defiantly some very helpful and good people to deal with :thumbleft:
Man you sure came out of left field with that ! :lol: I think your boat would run real good with a 4bld falcon. U never no until ya try it tho.

plumcrazy
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Post by plumcrazy »

thanks ; all of us here at water waker have worked very hard for a year to get the company here and back running smooth
it was a challenge for us all... but it has been a labor of love... David Wine created the first carbon composite prop nearly 20 years ago
and he pretty much hit the nail on the head for static thrust... so me coming onboard here and leaving my former bissiness behind was a no brainer... Andrew mcd is a very intellengent young fellow and a broward county airboater since he could walk good,, and can do things on a computer that make my head hurt , we have some neat things in the works for the future .. and as far as me bolting props on on the edge of kissimee after lunch on a wed .... well what could ya ask for 8)

dak10
Southern Airboat Member

Post by dak10 »

I to have a water walker cypress 3 blade i was riding the glades with plum an andrew we had a great time till the bee sting thing with the wife (lol) shhhhh any way on the way back to the boat ramp i had something happen i thought did feel right so at the ramp the wife said hay u might want to c this i looked an plum was in the ramp so i had him take a look an hell yes in no time at all they hooked me up with a new cypress prop.i aint going to say what happen to it but they made it RIGHT with me in a FLASH man an i even got a shiny prop cuz plum didnt like the one i ordered for my boat he said that aint right (so hell yes them fella r the REAL DEAL there at water walker)
new rivermaster by marty bray,12 x 7.6, stainless rig with pancake cage,2011 chevy cruze 1.4L turbo LUJ,gm ecm controlled, cat converter with evap system, 2:1 drive by century drives,water walker 3 blade cypress 68 in,1/4" gpx polymer

Oleboy87
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Oleboy87 »

The crew at Water Walker has been more than helpful every time I've been in there too!

SwampNinja
Southern Airboat Member

Post by SwampNinja »

I'm glad I was able to help with the move from Colorado to Florida. Wine has really made a great turn around with Water Walker in acquiring Andre McD and Plum. Too notch guys. Glad to see things coming along. My cypress is running strong and keeping little "hot rod" fast. Lol...
"It is what it is."

Wild Bill
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by Wild Bill »

Watching all the kudos for Water Walker, sounds impressive but still just tire kicking. I hope you guys get some time to work on your web site.. I know talking to somebody is the best way to get information but when your just flipping around the the internet it would nice to see some better descriptions, characteristics and generalizations regarding your props as well as maby prices. You have got my attention though! 8) K found HP and price :roll: s.. Ya gotta admit you click on signature series and see nothing but blanks, expect to see something like you have for Cypress series. Just saying. Don't see a Power Plus on the site either?

air-roberts
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by air-roberts »

I have to admit there great people both I used to deal with brad years ago then lost touch but now they have a florida plant met them both and yes top notch people I enjoy very much dealing with them. it's nice to have good knowledgeable people around
Air-RobertsImage
experimenting with old step w/t experimental 384.8 c.i. nos 2.68 rotator, 80" three bld ? R
http://www.bcraceengineering.com
Thanks to dave http://waterthunder.com/
New & Used PROPs
WhirlWind prop dealer

John C
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Post by John C »

I have run their Power plus blades, Falcons, Maximus, and now i'm running a Cypress series on my little 4 cyl rig. I have been very happy with the performance of their products. And having Plum on board their team can only make things even better.

John C

jopete
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by jopete »

my first airboat [4cl lycoming] had some 'shorty' power plus blades and then some cypress series blades.
my second boat [454 bbc]had 3 power plus blades.
my third boat [gpu] has some older whirlwind blades, and runs well, but eventually i plan on trying 2 signature series blades on it.

i've never had a problem with water walker. or any other prop manufacturer for that matter.

Prototype
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Prototype »

plumcrazy wrote:thanks ; all of us here at water waker have worked very hard for a year to get the company here and back running smooth
it was a challenge for us all... but it has been a labor of love... David Wine created the first carbon composite prop nearly 20 years ago
and he pretty much hit the nail on the head for static thrust... so me coming onboard here and leaving my former bissiness behind was a no brainer... Andrew mcd is a very intellengent young fellow and a broward county airboater since he could walk good,, and can do things on a computer that make my head hurt , we have some neat things in the works for the future .. and as far as me bolting props on on the edge of kissimee after lunch on a wed .... well what could ya ask for 8)

Have you seen the link from SA to Water Walker and it's info for it's props? That young fellow makes all our heads hurt with a pretty much empty website? I got a new mini coming online and i'm not a plant city resident or California so my purchase is still up in the air to what i can get fixed asap to avoid down time!

D-BREWSTER
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Post by D-BREWSTER »

I couldnt be happier with mine! Im all about pushing on the ground hunting and im a big boy pushing 400lbs , Plums 250 and my buddy Mikes a 180 and with the new prop on my 300 Up-stack I can pat the gas and break loose and run.. Its the best pushing prop hands down as far as im concerned and ive had them all..Heres a video we took when we were dialing it in
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=164257767081764
Last edited by D-BREWSTER on Sun May 26, 2013 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UNITED SPORTSMEN FOR TRADITIONAL HERITAGE
http://usfth.tripod.com/
CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/usfth?ref=stream
Lastflcracker@centurylink.net
member of the USFTH ,K.R.V.S.A.,
Outlaw Airboat and Buggy board http://www.usfth.com

terrible ted
Southern Airboat Member

Post by terrible ted »

I have had more personal assistance from them, and it was a used prop. There service it top notch. hir
The seconed best service is patty at whirlwind
the others never gave me the time of day

Wild Bill
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by Wild Bill »

So they don't feel they have any issues with their website?

Oleboy87
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Oleboy87 »

Wild Bill wrote:So they don't feel they have any issues with their website?

Ya, but the telephone number is on the website if you have that big of an issue with the website then pick up the phone and ask them what ever questions you have!

plumcrazy
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Post by plumcrazy »

i will admit the web site has left a few things out ,,, but the basic info is there and you can call ..
for any information that you need ,,
the web site is scheduled for a tune up soon ...
Andrew has been very busy doin computer rendering and cad drawings for several projects for the company. he worked half a day fri then went to alumetec too check on one of them,,, then off to ocala to hand deliver a prop that was promise but would not get there in time by ups .....
we intend to hire a and train another prop tec soon that will free him up some to get more time with things like the web site mean while thanks for the kind words they mean alot to us here at Water Walker...

Return to “Airboat Talk”