Trash around the Milk Bus.

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
Scarecrow
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Re: Trash around the Milk Bus.

Post by Scarecrow » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:23 am

Sure brings back some good memories,practically lived out there on the weekends back in the late 60s thru the 70s. :thumbleft: :rebel:

dougeey
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by dougeey » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:04 am

Scarecrow wrote:Sure brings back some good memories,practically lived out there on the weekends back in the late 60s thru the 70s. :thumbleft: :rebel:
. Yes and then they built that nice boat ramp and bathrooms then closed it down . That's when we started going in off of okeechobee rd. I can't remember but my dad said they would ride we're the palm beach mall is.can you remember that of other places in P.B.C. That you could ride? Thanks, Doug

CSARed32
Southern Airboat Member

Post by CSARed32 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:20 am

Yep it is sad ,,,,,,This born and breed Polk Co Cracker Redneck Country Girl picks up trash every time I go out some of the stuff left at camp sites really piss me off hauled in 4 bags some DA left out there,,,, I speak my mind to whom I catch almost coming to blows a few times.
Some of these younger kids are throwing out there bottles bad as I hate to say it. But I will continue to say it loud and proud clean up your S--t bet you parents are proud. I will still bring it in when I see it.
Duct tape can't even fix stupid !

Cooter69
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Cooter69 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:53 pm

Guys,

It's not just Kissimmee it is every where. I don't understand it, they carry it out and are to damn sorry to bring it back to the hill. Was riding flying eagle this weekend and every fire pit was full of beer cans and bottles. They ride out and drink and stay then ride back to the ramp. It's a shame, these folks will be the first ones to scream when they close our areas to airboats because of the abuse. Also ladies either drip dry or take ur damn paper back to the boat with ya. Every place we stopped the woods were littered with toilet paper.

Tired of picking up other peoples $hit !!!!

Just my dumba$$ opinion !!!

Cooter

:proud: :rebel:
Crazy Cooter
USMC

14 " Seminole SS rigging with 0540 Angle valve 6 blade warp drive.

pontoon outlaw
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by pontoon outlaw » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:51 pm

:cheers: you tell them girl, look at my pics and see that I brought back 27 bags of trash from the sandy dike and spike camp one sunday afternoon, just got tired of seeing it there for weeks, my ole lady gets on me sometimes for picking up other peoples crap, :slap:

radialman66
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by radialman66 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:37 am

Cooter69 wrote:Guys,

It's not just Kissimmee it is every where. I don't understand it, they carry it out and are to damn sorry to bring it back to the hill. Was riding flying eagle this weekend and every fire pit was full of beer cans and bottles. They ride out and drink and stay then ride back to the ramp. It's a shame, these folks will be the first ones to scream when they close our areas to airboats because of the abuse. Also ladies either drip dry or take ur damn paper back to the boat with ya. Every place we stopped the woods were littered with toilet paper.

Tired of picking up other peoples **** !!!!

Just my dumba$$ opinion !!!

Exactly!! Toilet paper and baby diapers, of all things!

Cooter

:proud: :rebel:
"let us cross over the river and rest in the shade of the trees" General Stonewall Jacksons last words.

KRVSA member.

g1moore1
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by g1moore1 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:11 pm

I'll be camping out in Kissimmee somewhere with the wife and kids, probably spend an hour picking up glass, trash and cans just so it wont get stepped on by my polkster redneck kids.....since they dont like to wear shoes. To many Dumb Azzes that buy airboats that should have just stayed on their pontoon boats. **actually they just need stay off the lake and out of the woods** (pontoons are fun too). :thumbleft:
Jeffords/520 on a 13' Gilileo/Phillips hull. Running a 72" WT narrow. (Needs bigger prop now)

http://WWW.USFTH.COM

Return to “Airboat Talk”