kissimmee for memorial day weekend

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
jagerbomb
Southern Airboat Member

kissimmee for memorial day weekend

Post by jagerbomb »

whats goin on ? anything good ?plan on comin up

Southern Style
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Re: kissimmee for memorial day weekend

Post by Southern Style »

Wednesday evening til Monday evening !!!!!!!!!! Camping at River Ranch WestGate.. Lot 224. Stop in for some Double Chocolate/Strawberry jello shots, Pineapple/Coconut jello shots, Berry/Blue Berry jello shots, Chocolate/Black Cherry jello shots, Strawberry/Bannana jello shots... Gonna be a blast and will be watchin the TNT at Polluted Waters and hit the ridge for the "SLIDE" ...... Hitting the Saloon every night..

Be safe, Chive On..
DONT ARGUE WITH STUPIDITY...THEY WILL JUST DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.....
KRVSA Member
SJRAA Member
KCCO

BigBlue1968
Southern Airboat Member

Post by BigBlue1968 »

I plan on goin up with the new boat!!

Fabian9748
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Fabian9748 »

im pumped! cant wait, hope there is some water in the marsh also

slimpickens
Southern Airboat Member

Post by slimpickens »

No aated in the mARSH WATER IS WAY DOWN. BE CAREFULL AND SLIDE SAFE

white boy
Southern Airboat Member

Post by white boy »

Hey guys we are coming up from Davie and we are staying at the west gate . ? Do you ride from there to Kissimmee or do you put on at camp Mack

Scarecrow
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by Scarecrow »

If you are staying at River Ranch Resorts put in at Shady Oaks off Grape Hammock Rd., get with Southern Style he would most likely show you around. :thumbleft: :rebel:

520classic
Southern Airboat Member

Post by 520classic »

Would like to ride that weekend but my boat is getting rebuild.No boat no ride.See you all next time.
12' Thurman Style sled, 520 fuel injected Continental, Q series 2 Blade

g8rforlife
Southern Airboat Member

Post by g8rforlife »

Are you leaving right from RR? I was thinking about bringing my boat there as well but don't know the area at all. Would you be down for a tag along?
13' Jimmy white marshmaster 0540 a/v

Southern Style
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Southern Style »

g8rforlife... You are more than welcome to run with us.. BUT, its gonna look weird with my Bulldog boat, and my buddys Felony (I mean Florida) State Seminole boat and if your screen name has anything to do with your paint scheme, folks are gonna wonder.. LOL... But you can run with us ANYTIME, you sound good to go.. Look me up or stop by before Saturday. Lot 224.. All the way in the back but the 3rd pool... Cant miss the Bulldog boat out front of the 5th wheel.. Or the Bulldog Golf Cart out front..

Cell 321-508-4566 (Whitebear, I am puting my # on there so others can call if needed as well)

Some leave West Gate and go to Shady Oaks.. Its about a 10 minute ride across 60 and down a few roads.. We like putting in at River Ranch behind the restaurant and sliding north.. Takes about the same time and I aint gotta tow nowhere.. LOL.. When you put in behind the restaurant, take the canal north about 5 minutes and slip into the lock (the one you drive over on 60).. Then just slide til your hearts content.. We were taking a few boats and gonna leave around 8ish.. This is because Brahma Island is really active in the mornings. We see a ton of animals wading into the water and get to idle around them. Turkeys on the dikes, big Stag bucks, Full curl rams, Bison...you name it.. Then we try to slide to Obama Ridge to get some swimming in before it gets to crazy packed (by noon, you aint getting near the ridge).. After swimming, we slide back south and watch the fun at Polluted Waters.. Then back to River Ranch around 4-5.. THEN HIT THE SALOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Southern Style on Sun May 18, 2014 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DONT ARGUE WITH STUPIDITY...THEY WILL JUST DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.....
KRVSA Member
SJRAA Member
KCCO

SteveReid
Site Supporter - VII
Site Supporter - VII

Post by SteveReid »

Lets hope it rains this week so we can slide easy!! While I was typing this Newoldglory was cleaning some oscars and he came in to get new gloves and the Hawk stole some of his oscars LMBO@ him.
Last edited by SteveReid on Sun May 18, 2014 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Southern Style
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Southern Style »

SPINA.... Let me know if you are going.. I have your SUNSHINE..... :shock: :wink: :wink: :bounce: :lol:
KRVSA Member
SJRAA Member
KCCO

digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by digginfool »

Not sure if we're going or not. Plus, if we go, don't know if we're taking the ATVs or the airboat. My lot is in Phase III, under the oak trees. I know where you are, Southern. If we go, I'll be sure to stop in. The mother-in-law wants us to come stay with her in the Keys but I hate that place on a holiday weekend. Too many jack-azzes.
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it” - Bastiat

mdelaney
Southern Airboat Member

Post by mdelaney »

Small group of us coming from Melbourne and staying at Grape Hammock. See you out there!

Southern Style
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Southern Style »

Gonna be a nice weekend... Everyone be safe..
KRVSA Member
SJRAA Member
KCCO

Bayedup84
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Bayedup84 »

mdelaney: is Charlie ballard goin with ya'll?
13' LAZER, LYCOMING 540, 6 BLADE RAZR X

"JUST A WORE OUT STRAIT VALVE"

GTSIO-520
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by GTSIO-520 »

We'll be there all weekend. Hopefully we will meet some of you at the hill.
14'x8' Fast Eddie Alum. Hull, Alum. Rigging, 418ci Chevy LS3, 2.68 Rotator, 80" 4 Blade R.

12'x7'6" Hamant, Stainless Rigging, GTSIO-520, 72" Power Shift.

white boy
Southern Airboat Member

Post by white boy »

Hey southern, I am staying at the west gate RR . And I will be there on Friday around 2:00pm on Friday we have about 5 boats so let's get together and ride . I never put in form the resort area. Always used Thomas landing .

Southern Style
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Southern Style »

Sounds good.. Slide by, we will be runnin all over the place til Monday afternoon..
KRVSA Member
SJRAA Member
KCCO

Return to “Airboat Talk”