F***ING LITTERBUGS

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
woods and water
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

F***ING LITTERBUGS

Postby woods and water » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:08 am

To the sorry sob that had a party at the dead river pavilion with Coors light mt dew and paper plates dont worry I picked up your mess yesterday. I would like to say that is not just your place it is all of ours if you dont respect that then dont use it

BUSHHOG85
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Re: F***ING LITTERBUGS

Postby BUSHHOG85 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:32 am

Every time I pull up there I pick up at least half a bag of trash. It's ******* ridiculous.
SC 480 13x7'6 HAMANT
520 13' RICOCHET

Hambone79
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby Hambone79 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:40 am

I had to 2 weeks ago at the polluted water pavilion. Me and my son pulled up there to eat lunch after the morning hunt and well took out about half a bag of trash.

Birddog247
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Postby Birddog247 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:00 am

Same f#%king thing at the bus thanksgiving weekend! Scumbags!!!
12ft Palm Beach
stock 350sbc
2.1 gear/80"NGR

"Save a tree; eat a beaver"!

gobblerD
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby gobblerD » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:04 am

Ive cleaned up liquor bottles and cans and other trash out there during Turkey season before. It never ends. :violent1:

Davie GSO480
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby Davie GSO480 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:48 am

This past Saturday, me and donnie0541
Picked by 5 bags of trash left at the 41 ramp off the 40 mile bend

This was stuff from camps.
I dont get it,,theres a 6 yard trash container just to the east by Tippys
The wind and boat blast had that stuff scattered all over the parking lot.....
Took us over an hour......
Proud member of the Airboat Association of Florida.
A Miami Landmark sense 1951
http://www.aaof.com

Whitebear
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby Whitebear » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:49 am

What gets me is nobody EVER sees who is doing it !
"The Constitution is not so the government can restrain the people, it is so the people can restrain the government." Patrick Henry
The government cannot give anything --
that they have not first taken from someone else.

kwanjangnihm
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby kwanjangnihm » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:34 pm

Nomad and me picked up a full trash bag behind square pond over the Thanksgiving Holiday!! :rebel:

Hey Litterbugs out there - SUCK IT!! :angry5:
" I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that? "

fl cracker
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby fl cracker » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:41 pm

Anybody that throws trash on the ground is a dirtbag Pussy. Must be to much of a pussy worried about getting stopped by the law with emptys in the boat. I picked a trash bag full on dead river a few weekends ago.
" I have two guns...
One for each of you "

2017 Hamant / SV540

Southern Style
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby Southern Style » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:17 pm

Good Lord !!!!!!!!!!!! Take your trash and if your AFRAID to go home with all the empties, pick up some trash around you and tell them you cleaned up the area... Jeez........ Litter bugs and a spit of common sense obviously don't go in the same sentence !!!!!!!!! Goes back to respect!! LOOSERS......
DONT ARGUE WITH STUPIDITY...THEY WILL JUST DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.....
KRVSA Member
SJRAA Member
KCCO

pontoon outlaw
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby pontoon outlaw » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:33 pm

:slap: it happens everywhere on the River, middle river I always pick up other peeps crap, most time it's left in the burn pit when it fills up it's not hard to clean it up ?? and I don't even drink from the cans :banghead:

aherr520
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby aherr520 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:47 pm

It will never change.
aaof member

breastquest
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby breastquest » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:31 pm

aherr520 wrote:It will never change.

That's not true, when they prohibit us from these areas that are "privileges" it will stop. That's the part they don't understand! My group I run with always pick up after ourselves and others when we are out and would love to see people throw trash on the ground.

nomad41
Site Supporter - VI
Site Supporter - VI

Postby nomad41 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:45 pm

I never ride that I don't pick up trash.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomad41/
Treasurer FAA
Member:FAA, KRVSA ,IRCAA, FSCA

My old boat 14.5x8 Diamondback ,SBC Stroker,2.68 Stinger,Sensenich 82" R
Svcliche@yahoo.com

Olf Art
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby Olf Art » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:56 pm

breastquest wrote:

That's not true, when they prohibit us from these areas that are "privileges" it will stop. That's the part they don't understand! My group I run with always pick up after ourselves and others when we are out and would love to see people throw trash on the ground.

That's an interesting take .... I've never really looked at it in quite that way.

Basically, what you're saying is that if there was enough "enforcement" in place to correct this problem of Litter People, then the next
logical step for the State would be to close access to some of those areas where we co-habitate with them. Correct?

I've gotta admit, you may be on to something there. Maybe we're all better off just cleaning up as we can, and letting the white trash
do what they're gonna do anyway, no matter. :thumbleft:
"I know not what tomorrow may bring, but I know Who brings tomorrow."
Member: KRVSA, FAA, TAA, and life member NRA and VFW

gator7272
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby gator7272 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:03 pm

Olf Art wrote:
breastquest wrote:

That's an interesting take .... I've never really looked at it in quite that way.

Basically, what you're saying is that if there was enough "enforcement" in place to correct this problem of Litter People, then the next
logical step for the State would be to close access to some of those areas where we co-habitate with them. Correct?

I've gotta admit, you may be on to something there. Maybe we're all better off just cleaning up as we can, and letting the white trash

Pretty much the way it's been since I was a kid, I'll take it and clean it up, better than the alternative, but I'll also Bitch about too, lol
11.5 X 7.5 Alumitech
2.0 Ecotec LTG
2.38:1 Ballistic
3 Blade Whirlwind 2.0

breastquest
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby breastquest » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:34 pm

Olf Art wrote:
breastquest wrote:

Its like all the mud holes we use to run and even today. nobody bothered us as far as law goes until all the trash was thrown everywhere and people started dumping old boats and bringing there household trash and dumping. That's when they come in with the no trespass signs and it gets ruined for everyone. 5A is a good example 5 yrs ago it was a clean patch of woods and if you ride it today you have a hard time not seeing broken glass or trash thrown in the woods. It will not be long before they shut it down because scum bag people have no respect for other peoples property or for themselves for that matter. It will all be missed one day and they can only blame themselves for it but, those of us that have done what we are suppose to will lose that privilege once again.

Olf Art
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby Olf Art » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:43 pm

breastquest wrote:Its like all the mud holes we use to run and even today. nobody bothered us as far as law goes until all the trash was thrown everywhere and people started dumping old boats and bringing there household trash and dumping. That's when they come in with the no trespass signs and it gets ruined for everyone. 5A is a good example 5 yrs ago it was a clean patch of woods and if you ride it today you have a hard time not seeing broken glass or trash thrown in the woods. It will not be long before they shut it down because scum bag people have no respect for other peoples property or for themselves for that matter. It will all be missed one day and they can only blame themselves for it but, those of us that have done what we are suppose to will lose that privilege once again.

Well said ..... thanks for giving me that kind of insight. There will always be losers and worse out there, but it's a better alternative
to pick up as best we can, rather than let the State come in with their solution. None of us would like that one. :wink:
"I know not what tomorrow may bring, but I know Who brings tomorrow."
Member: KRVSA, FAA, TAA, and life member NRA and VFW

aherr520
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby aherr520 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:58 pm

breastquest wrote:

your right, I hate to sound negetive but some people just don't care. I had a post the same as this one a while back after a trip to the milk bus and it's real bad at possum bluff. I still think it's mostly the younger crowd that hasn't learned yet
aaof member

BUSHHOG85
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Postby BUSHHOG85 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Well I'm part of the " younger crowd " and still pick up after everyone...everyone I ride with is under 30 and we all grew up in the backseat in the marsh. It's not a generation problem it's a azzhole problem and they come in all ages. Ever since the pavilions and bad weather shelters went up the trash has doubled because it's the spot to party. Party at the bar you have a better chance of getting laid and I have less of a chance of getting ran into.
SC 480 13x7'6 HAMANT
520 13' RICOCHET

Bruce
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby Bruce » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:33 pm

BUSHHOG85 wrote:Well I'm part of the " younger crowd " and still pick up after everyone...everyone I ride with is under 30 and we all grew up in the backseat in the marsh. It's not a generation problem it's a azzhole problem and they come in all ages. Ever since the pavilions and bad weather shelters went up the trash has doubled because it's the spot to party. Party at the bar you have a better chance of getting laid and I have less of a chance of getting ran into.

x2 im 25 and pick up garbage on the st johns all the time as do my friends as bushog said we were raised in the back seat and or footstand if mom had the seat
12 foot Mamba "The Underdog"
Tired Gpu 520,Whirlwind Razor X

aherr520
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby aherr520 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:35 pm

BUSHHOG85 wrote:Well I'm part of the " younger crowd " and still pick up after everyone...everyone I ride with is under 30 and we all grew up in the backseat in the marsh. It's not a generation problem it's a azzhole problem and they come in all ages. Ever since the pavilions and bad weather shelters went up the trash has doubled because it's the spot to party. Party at the bar you have a better chance of getting laid and I have less of a chance of getting ran into.

I guess there is just alot of dirtbags out there all different ages, I'm going to keep taking my trash with me like I always do. And yes I see alot of trash at the pavilions I'm sure not all people under 30 litter but I was just stating what I have seen at the bluff one time, they even filled up the grill with trash
aaof member

woods and water
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby woods and water » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:33 am

The bad thing about this post is the jacka## that did it probably dont pay attention to this sight or care it is the ones that responded to it that it bugged and that care my hope it someone sees some one litter and say something and we can change someone's out look so my passion is not taken from me because of someone's carelessness

Bruce
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby Bruce » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:09 am

woods and water wrote:The bad thing about this post is the jacka## that did it probably dont pay attention to this sight or care it is the ones that responded to it that it bugged and that care my hope it someone sees some one litter and say something and we can change someone's out look so my passion is not taken from me because of someone's carelessness

i normally start with.. HEY you're gonna take that with you when you leave right??
12 foot Mamba "The Underdog"
Tired Gpu 520,Whirlwind Razor X

Cherpa
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Cherpa » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:05 am

Frog chute @ night, trash chute during the day. No excuse.
We grow too soon old and too late smart.

Return to “Airboat Talk”