Don Davis will build me a boat

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
pirate
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V
Posts: 1497
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:46 pm
Location: Pine Ridge Fl

Re: Don Davis will build me a boat

Post by pirate » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:20 am

It seems that administrative has kicked in, my last 3 posts have been deleted or postponed. Stars don't buy you every thing.
Gerald,

Like another post said I'm surprised your comments lasted this long. Although I don't completely agree with it, the site rules state that we can't "bash" or forewarn others about what we feel is a rip off. To do so in open forum can result in a time out or removal of the post or comment. Our other option is by private message. That being said, if anyone is interested in my one and only dealing with that individual feel free to PM me. Like you, I have no reason to lie.
Compromise is failure on the installment plan.

User avatar
newoldglory
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII
Posts: 1948
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:02 pm
Location: WPB & 2a everglades

Re: Don Davis will build me a boat

Post by newoldglory » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:08 pm

pirate wrote:
It seems that administrative has kicked in, my last 3 posts have been deleted or postponed. Stars don't buy you every thing.
Gerald,

Like another post said I'm surprised your comments lasted this long. Although I don't completely agree with it, the site rules state that we can't "bash" or forewarn others about what we feel is a rip off. To do so in open forum can result in a time out or removal of the post or comment. Our other option is by private message. That being said, if anyone is interested in my one and only dealing with that individual feel free to PM me. Like you, I have no reason to lie.
"pirate", You're right of course but I had to vent and let every one know to "be aware". I thank SA for tolerating an old man as long as they have. I will no longer persue this vent on open forum. My PM is still open for comments. :slap:
To open ones eyes, you must let them see!

Remember; sometimes it's better to be thought a fool than to open you're mouth and prove it.

User avatar
plumcrazy
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V
Posts: 8697
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:10 am
Location: avon park

Re: Don Davis will build me a boat

Post by plumcrazy » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:36 pm

its the props fault lol 8)

User avatar
kwanjangnihm
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV
Posts: 1925
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:23 pm
Location: Bartow FL

Re: Don Davis will build me a boat

Post by kwanjangnihm » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:25 am

406 JAMIE wrote:
Scarecrow wrote:They are called MODERATORS. :roll: :rebel:
Hey crow/old buzzard i sent u a pm im not getting into it with u on Gerald tread. :rebel: :cheers: but knowing u all butthurt ur report me to the liberal whitebear.
Image
" I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that? "

User avatar
Deano
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V
Posts: 4548
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:16 am
Location: Inverness, FL

Re: Don Davis will build me a boat

Post by Deano » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:35 am

:shock: Now that right there, was funny! :lol: :lol:
"The suppression of uncomfortable ideas may be common in religion and politics,
but it is not the path to knowledge; it has no place in the endeavor of science."
- Carl Sagan

Scarecrow
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II
Posts: 1292
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:01 pm
Location: west palm beach to sebring

Re: Don Davis will build me a boat

Post by Scarecrow » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:59 am

kwanjangnihm wrote:
406 JAMIE wrote:
Scarecrow wrote:They are called MODERATORS. :roll: :rebel:
Hey crow/old buzzard i sent u a pm im not getting into it with u on Gerald tread. :rebel: :cheers: but knowing u all butthurt ur report me to the liberal whitebear.
Image
I've had 3ft. of my intestines removed because of cancer so EVERYTHING has tendency to flow thru pretty fast. :lol: :rebel:

User avatar
Tony480
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I
Posts: 5277
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:52 pm
Location: lake county

Re: Don Davis will build me a boat

Post by Tony480 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:32 pm

There's no reason at all to have to have tabs on your rudders...that's a band aid for something else that's ****** up

Scarecrow
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II
Posts: 1292
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:01 pm
Location: west palm beach to sebring

Re: Don Davis will build me a boat

Post by Scarecrow » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:45 pm

I think the tabs are needed right now because the motor is mounted crooked in the boat and they are well aware of that. :rebel:

User avatar
timmmyy
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III
Posts: 681
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:40 pm
Location: sebastian Fl

Re: Don Davis will build me a boat

Post by timmmyy » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:49 pm

They build the motor stand crooked in the boat , the builder need to retire and get a job at Publix .
Olways on the furst date

Scarecrow
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II
Posts: 1292
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:01 pm
Location: west palm beach to sebring

Re: Don Davis will build me a boat

Post by Scarecrow » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:42 pm

timmmyy wrote:They build the motor stand crooked in the boat , the builder need to retire and get a job at Publix .
Whatta ya got against Publix. :lol: :rebel:

Post Reply

Return to “Airboat Talk”