Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
- Site Supporter - II
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:07 pm
- Location: Plant City , Fl
I have already used the fuel search that’s been posted just curious where is the best place to get AV gas around the Loxahatchee area. I always try and fill up after a run don't like an empty tank on the boat sitting between uses
- Site Supporter - I
- Posts: 476
- Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:55 am
- Location: greenacres fl
Okeechobee rd. and skees rd. Theres a fuel station on the left side of skees rd.
- Southern Airboat Member
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:57 pm
- Location: Lake Worth, Florida
Port Consolidated is the name of the company. Pull past pumps to pumps by tanks. Race fuel and LL100 av gas. Cheaper if you pay cash.