Predator Airboats Slick Bottom Sale

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
Post Reply
Predator Airboats
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV
Posts: 369
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:43 pm
Location: Haines City, Florida

Predator Airboats Slick Bottom Sale

Post by Predator Airboats » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:37 am

Predator Airboats will be helping everyone get to the Freedom Ride with a new bottom....the slick bottom will be on sale for $60 a gallon from Mon. Feb 15th - Fri. Feb 19th until noon.

Rich863
Southern Airboat Member
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 10:29 pm

Re: Predator Airboats Slick Bottom Sale

Post by Rich863 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:32 am

Does it stick to aluminum real good?
:old_glory: :florida:

User avatar
Scotty1
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I
Posts: 529
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:02 pm
Location: ft white fla and former Naples fla cracker for 48 years

Re: Predator Airboats Slick Bottom Sale

Post by Scotty1 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:14 pm

:rebel: What slick bottom is this, is it your own or quick slick or what :rebel:

User avatar
Tony480
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I
Posts: 5277
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:52 pm
Location: lake county

Re: Predator Airboats Slick Bottom Sale

Post by Tony480 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:05 pm

Scotty1 wrote::rebel: What slick bottom is this, is it your own or quick slick or what :rebel:
It is NOT Quickslick!

User avatar
Waggs
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II
Posts: 899
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:50 pm
Location: Clermont, FL

Re: Predator Airboats Slick Bottom Sale

Post by Waggs » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:28 pm

Tony480 wrote:
Scotty1 wrote::rebel: What slick bottom is this, is it your own or quick slick or what :rebel:
It is NOT Quickslick!

I've never used Quickslick, I used to ride a lot with some guys that did use it though. Seems like good stuff. I can however speak for the Predator brand slick bottom. I've had it on my old Nickhopper and now on my Predator. It's plenty slick and damn tough.
12.5' Predator, O320H2AD, 72" Whisper Tip Narrow

Liberty Mechanical Services
Performing all commercial and residential HVAC services
321-689-7709
Making America Cool Again!

KCCO

Rich863
Southern Airboat Member
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 10:29 pm

Re: Predator Airboats Slick Bottom Sale

Post by Rich863 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:33 am

Yea I have it on my glass boat rite now and have no complaints
:old_glory: :florida:

zion
Southern Airboat Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:04 am

Re: Predator Airboats Slick Bottom Sale

Post by zion » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:44 pm

Predator Airboats wrote:Predator Airboats will be helping everyone get to the Freedom Ride with a new bottom....the slick bottom will be on sale for $60 a gallon from Mon. Feb 15th - Fri. Feb 19th until noon.
Can this be purchased online and shipped?
ZZ

happy harold
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII
Posts: 793
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:47 am
Location: punta gorda

Re: Predator Airboats Slick Bottom Sale

Post by happy harold » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:52 am

or shipped c.o.d. ?

billybob
Southern Airboat Member
Posts: 1424
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:34 pm
Location: Lake Alfred, Fl.

Re: Predator Airboats Slick Bottom Sale

Post by billybob » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:18 am

zion wrote:
Predator Airboats wrote:Predator Airboats will be helping everyone get to the Freedom Ride with a new bottom....the slick bottom will be on sale for $60 a gallon from Mon. Feb 15th - Fri. Feb 19th until noon.
Can this be purchased online and shipped?
ZZ
Quick Slick ships!
I do all my own stunts!!!!!!

zion
Southern Airboat Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:04 am

Re: Predator Airboats Slick Bottom Sale

Post by zion » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:35 am

billybob wrote:
zion wrote:
Predator Airboats wrote:Predator Airboats will be helping everyone get to the Freedom Ride with a new bottom....the slick bottom will be on sale for $60 a gallon from Mon. Feb 15th - Fri. Feb 19th until noon.
Can this be purchased online and shipped?
ZZ
Quick Slick ships!
What does a gallon cost?
ZZ

Post Reply

Return to “Airboat Talk”