new to me Water Walker innovations

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
User avatar
akblackdawg
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III
Posts: 2969
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Wasilla, ALASKA

new to me Water Walker innovations

Postby akblackdawg » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 02A74zm3bo

there are several videos here, be sure and watch them all.

I just saw this and thought I'd share, I'm not on here as much anymore and if it has already been posted, let me know and I will remove it, Bud
:alaska: If you ain't living on the edge, you're taking up to much space.

15x8 Alumatech hull, with enclosed cab, aluminum cage, LS 3, 6.2 aluminum block ffi, 2.7 Balistic Box, sensinich superwide 3 blade. Built for year around riding in Alaska

User avatar
SteveReid
Site Supporter - VII
Site Supporter - VII
Posts: 3269
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:00 pm
Location: Saint Cloud,Fl

Re: new to me Water Walker innovations

Postby SteveReid » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:22 pm

Yes Sir!! My drone videoed the aerial shots with Matt Siwula flying and using the video controls. Andrew and David Mossier JR *Plumcrazy* did the GoPro and operating their boat. Andrew McDermott did the editing. David Wine owner of the boat was the main man!! If I was doing a bowfishing boat it would be that boat with a shooting and spotting deck on top of the cage.

User avatar
akblackdawg
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III
Posts: 2969
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Wasilla, ALASKA

Re: new to me Water Walker innovations

Postby akblackdawg » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:48 pm

SteveReid wrote:Yes Sir!! My drone videoed the aerial shots with Matt Siwula flying and using the video controls. Andrew and David Mossier JR *Plumcrazy* did the GoPro and operating their boat. Andrew McDermott did the editing. David Wine owner of the boat was the main man!! If I was doing a bowfishing boat it would be that boat with a shooting and spotting deck on top of the cage.


yes, i saw the credits to you on the first vid for the drone shots. were there any handling problems with the boat, curious that you specify bowfishing, and not as a ride boat.
:alaska: If you ain't living on the edge, you're taking up to much space.

15x8 Alumatech hull, with enclosed cab, aluminum cage, LS 3, 6.2 aluminum block ffi, 2.7 Balistic Box, sensinich superwide 3 blade. Built for year around riding in Alaska

Bdriller
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV
Posts: 935
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:38 pm
Location: red river below texoma

Re: new to me Water Walker innovations

Postby Bdriller » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:48 am

akblackdawg wrote:
SteveReid wrote:Yes Sir!! My drone videoed the aerial shots with Matt Siwula flying and using the video controls. Andrew and David Mossier JR *Plumcrazy* did the GoPro and operating their boat. Andrew McDermott did the editing. David Wine owner of the boat was the main man!! If I was doing a bowfishing boat it would be that boat with a shooting and spotting deck on top of the cage.


yes, i saw the credits to you on the first vid for the drone shots. were there any handling problems with the boat, curious that you specify bowfishing, and not as a ride boat.

Glad to see tht two of the most politaclly oposite advisorries found something in common they could share and talk sivel!!

Bdriller
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV
Posts: 935
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:38 pm
Location: red river below texoma

Re: new to me Water Walker innovations

Postby Bdriller » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:05 am

SteveReid wrote:Yes Sir!! My drone videoed the aerial shots with Matt Siwula flying and using the video controls. Andrew and David Mossier JR *Plumcrazy* did the GoPro and operating their boat. Andrew McDermott did the editing. David Wine owner of the boat was the main man!! If I was doing a bowfishing boat it would be that boat with a shooting and spotting deck on top of the cage.

Steve just watched your video its pretty awsome, along with several others you have done , my hats off to you and i feel you have opened eyes with your will and dedication to something you love to do, i feel that your films and support will continue and in the future make airboating possible for future generations, wish i could donate half as much as you have! On another note your still a politicac prick, i mean that in as nice a way as i know how to word it!

User avatar
akblackdawg
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III
Posts: 2969
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Wasilla, ALASKA

Re: new to me Water Walker innovations

Postby akblackdawg » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:25 am

Bdriller wrote:
akblackdawg wrote:
SteveReid wrote:Yes Sir!! My drone videoed the aerial shots with Matt Siwula flying and using the video controls. Andrew and David Mossier JR *Plumcrazy* did the GoPro and operating their boat. Andrew McDermott did the editing. David Wine owner of the boat was the main man!! If I was doing a bowfishing boat it would be that boat with a shooting and spotting deck on top of the cage.


yes, i saw the credits to you on the first vid for the drone shots. were there any handling problems with the boat, curious that you specify bowfishing, and not as a ride boat.

Glad to see tht two of the most politaclly oposite advisorries found something in common they could share and talk sivel!!


Yep, we have discussed airboat related thing several times without going at each others throats, once some time ago, i think he even invited me to go bass fishing if i was in the area. however, Steve seems to be very closed minded about politics and has a difficult time admitting in public how wrong his viewpoint is.
:alaska: If you ain't living on the edge, you're taking up to much space.

15x8 Alumatech hull, with enclosed cab, aluminum cage, LS 3, 6.2 aluminum block ffi, 2.7 Balistic Box, sensinich superwide 3 blade. Built for year around riding in Alaska

Gary S
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I
Posts: 1594
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:30 pm
Location: Redlands

Re: new to me Water Walker innovations

Postby Gary S » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:16 am

I can see why he wants to take you bass fishing.

User avatar
SteveReid
Site Supporter - VII
Site Supporter - VII
Posts: 3269
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:00 pm
Location: Saint Cloud,Fl

Re: new to me Water Walker innovations

Postby SteveReid » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:24 am

I am a very weird guy and can't help it!! This video describes me to a T and I can't help it because I'm weird. I believe in our Constitution because I'm weird. I'm weird because I believe Hillary Clinton and Obama violated Constitutional law. I'm weird because I don't believe in killing babies and selling their body parts for campaign donations to the democrat party. At the same time I love everyone because I'm weird. I could go on and on and on because I'm a very weird guy politically!!

User avatar
GCRedfisher
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:28 pm
Location: Gulf Coast

Re: new to me Water Walker innovations

Postby GCRedfisher » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:22 pm

You're not the only "Weird" one out there Steve! I, like Ted, personally believe that ALL violent offenders should be strung up or shot! NO SECOND CHANCES, YOU RAPE, MOLEST OR KILL, YOU DIE! PERIOD! :old_glory:
Been There, Done That and Probably Broke It! If You Ain't Living On The Edge, Your Just Taking Up Space!

Whoever said "The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword" never encountered automatic weapons!

User avatar
akblackdawg
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III
Posts: 2969
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Wasilla, ALASKA

Re: new to me Water Walker innovations

Postby akblackdawg » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:10 am

SteveReid wrote:I am a very weird guy and can't help it!! This video describes me to a T and I can't help it because I'm weird. I believe in our Constitution because I'm weird. I'm weird because I believe Hillary Clinton and Obama violated Constitutional law. I'm weird because I don't believe in killing babies and selling their body parts for campaign donations to the democrat party. At the same time I love everyone because I'm weird. I could go on and on and on because I'm a very weird guy politically!!


Nothing wrong with Steve, just sometimes overly critical of views he does not agree with, not strange or weird. He is just a republican, so if that makes him weird, he has lots of company on this forum.
:alaska: If you ain't living on the edge, you're taking up to much space.

15x8 Alumatech hull, with enclosed cab, aluminum cage, LS 3, 6.2 aluminum block ffi, 2.7 Balistic Box, sensinich superwide 3 blade. Built for year around riding in Alaska


Return to “Airboat Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests