tragedy at Holyday park?

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
helicsher
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I
Posts: 428
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:57 pm

Re: tragedy at Holyday park?

Postby helicsher » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:35 pm

Hey N.O.G. don't ever even think of walking if front or behind Jamie 406's truck
I think that guy's got a hard on for you!
"Success Requires No Excuses"

User avatar
Dan Coffey
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II
Posts: 264
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:33 pm
Location: Everhigh, Florida

Re: tragedy at Holyday park?

Postby Dan Coffey » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:48 pm

Gerald-
I don't think we have ever met and I don't post on here a lot but your view on this is really screwed up. It doesn't matter who was right or wrong or what was said. It takes a complete p@ssy to run down an 83 year old man. For that the kid deserves a bullet, not a trial and three squares a day.

This is our problem now a days, there are to many that put to little value on human life.
Danny Coffey
13' Scorpion 383 Stroker, Stinger gear box, 3 Blade 80" R
12' Jimmy White Step Hull, O 480, 72" 5 Blade Warp Drive

User avatar
HuntingBigun
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII
Posts: 6272
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:39 pm
Location: Plant City, FL
Contact:

Re: tragedy at Holyday park?

Postby HuntingBigun » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:55 pm

newoldglory wrote:OK, so I'm going to be the bad guy here, but there is two sides to every story.

. The young man that ran down the old man was a POS that the LEO's new well.

I met him here locally at night and rescued him twice in one night. He was new here and had just got an air boat, that's how I got to know him.

But the locals that knew him had no use for him. It was in his genes. WE, DO have a choice and do not have to live with birth defects.

The bleeding hearts DO and CAN make a difference in SOME cases. This one was a sleeping time bomb waiting to happen. We live around them daily. The LEO's knew, but their hands were tied by our panty laced justice system. I learned about this from the LEO's.

The young man had no right to kill but we do not know what set the stage.

Can we ASSUME that the old man was totally innocent?

Who is to say that he was not stable either?

Some may say that the old man did not deserve to die this way but how about the young?

Which is worst, an old person to be killed or a new born? The new born is innocent. Was the old?

cannot throw the young under the bus because I believe that I am god.



Trying to follow your point so I deleted the drama so I can try to understand your point :scratch:
you agree Cops and Locals that knew him said he was a POS
You helped him he was ok to you when he was being rescued?
then the question he had the right to run down a old man because he had bad genes somehow bleeding hearts saved him when he was a baby :?: did not follow that one
Not sure what new born being killed has to do with Young guy running over a old man with his truck unless old man was going to kill new born?

As I approach the great 60 in couple weeks pretty easy in my book unless the old man was pointing a gun at the punk in the truck he had no right to run him down like a dog. If that holds up that old man was unarmed figured if he had gun the news would have posted it then facts would support a person saving a life by shooting the pos in the head before he had a chance to kill anyone with truck or whatever.......................

Sorry just cannot follow your logic I sure you fill in the blanks, notice no name calling or preaching to you so just the facts what your trying to say is all I like to hear, From what I have read online and buddy of mine the is a leo told me kid was POS and killed the old man cold blood if that is fact hope they fry his ass................................
Bigun

http://www.krvsa.com

http://krvsa.com/product/airboat-raffle-tickets/


Click for pics = http://www.flickr.com/photos/huntingbigun/

Killin Time 15.6 Diamondback Deckover Mast 808 Hp SC LS 7 /KRVSA /NRA

helicsher
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I
Posts: 428
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:57 pm

Re: tragedy at Holyday park?

Postby helicsher » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:34 am

I think N.O.G.'s Point is that there it something wrong with this young man
He had a bigger problem then the one at the boat ramp that day
And unfortunately that was the moment it all came to a head
I believe we are all a product of our environment
I can only imagine this young man did not come from a good one
I do believe anyone can escape there chains, but he did not

I met that kid my self and couple of months ago when his friend sunk his boat a the park . He was there on his boat with a nice girl and a young boy around the same age as my son about 5 years old
He seemed normal and was there to help his friend

Something happened that afternoon and we will probably never now what
"Success Requires No Excuses"

User avatar
digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III
Posts: 2716
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:00 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: tragedy at Holyday park?

Postby digginfool » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:13 am

I crossed paths with the guy several times. Outwardly friendly but arrogant to the point of obnoxiousness. Wild eyed and definitely hammered every time I saw him. Most of what I knew of him was second hand but fit with my experience. Just the same, didn't expect that news. Ironically, he had sent my wife a friend request on FB over the weekend. She was saying "what the heck is this guy trying to friend me for?" and we talked about what a weird thing it was, especially since we barely knew him and didn't really care for his company. Two days later, the guy's a murderer.
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it” - Bastiat

User avatar
Deano
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V
Posts: 4548
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:16 am
Location: Inverness, FL

Re: tragedy at Holyday park?

Postby Deano » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:14 am

HuntingBigun wrote:
newoldglory wrote: --[ snipped ]--
Trying to follow your point so I deleted the drama so I can try to understand your point :scratch:
you agree Cops and Locals that knew him said he was a POS
You helped him he was ok to you when he was being rescued?
then the question he had the right to run down a old man because he had bad genes somehow bleeding hearts saved him when he was a baby :?: did not follow that one
Not sure what new born being killed has to do with Young guy running over a old man with his truck unless old man was going to kill new born?

As I approach the great 60 in couple weeks pretty easy in my book unless the old man was pointing a gun at the punk in the truck he had no right to run him down like a dog. If that holds up that old man was unarmed figured if he had gun the news would have posted it then facts would support a person saving a life by shooting the pos in the head before he had a chance to kill anyone with truck or whatever.......................

Sorry just cannot follow your logic I sure you fill in the blanks, notice no name calling or preaching to you so just the facts what your trying to say is all I like to hear, From what I have read online and buddy of mine the is a leo told me kid was POS and killed the old man cold blood if that is fact hope they fry his ass................................
Thank-you Wayne for making this post in the fine, unbiased and intelligent fashion that you did. :thumbleft:
I attempted such a post a couple times but was unable to attain the finished result that you did.
Like others, I was not able to decipher the logic that may have been contained in his post either. :scratch:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/driver-yelled-racial-slurs-at-81-year-old-man-he-then-fatally-ran-over-with-his-truck-cops/ar-BBrRYXt
"The suppression of uncomfortable ideas may be common in religion and politics,
but it is not the path to knowledge; it has no place in the endeavor of science."
- Carl Sagan

helicsher
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I
Posts: 428
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:57 pm

Re: tragedy at Holyday park?

Postby helicsher » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:42 am

It's crazy that the everglades is one of the seven wonders of the world
It has so much beauty but yet there is still aways tragedy there
I wonder if anyone's been run over in the parking lot of the Taj Mahal
"Success Requires No Excuses"

User avatar
newoldglory
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII
Posts: 1948
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:02 pm
Location: WPB & 2a everglades

Re: tragedy at Holyday park?

Postby newoldglory » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:29 pm

HuntingBigun wrote:
newoldglory wrote:OK, so I'm going to be the bad guy here, but there is two sides to every story.

. The young man that ran down the old man was a POS that the LEO's new well.

I met him here locally at night and rescued him twice in one night. He was new here and had just got an air boat, that's how I got to know him.

But the locals that knew him had no use for him. It was in his genes. WE, DO have a choice and do not have to live with birth defects.

The bleeding hearts DO and CAN make a difference in SOME cases. This one was a sleeping time bomb waiting to happen. We live around them daily. The LEO's knew, but their hands were tied by our panty laced justice system. I learned about this from the LEO's.

The young man had no right to kill but we do not know what set the stage.

Can we ASSUME that the old man was totally innocent?

Who is to say that he was not stable either?

Some may say that the old man did not deserve to die this way but how about the young?

Which is worst, an old person to be killed or a new born? The new born is innocent. Was the old?

cannot throw the young under the bus because I believe that I am god.



Trying to follow your point so I deleted the drama so I can try to understand your point :scratch:
you agree Cops and Locals that knew him said he was a POS
You helped him he was ok to you when he was being rescued?
then the question he had the right to run down a old man because he had bad genes somehow bleeding hearts saved him when he was a baby :?: did not follow that one
Not sure what new born being killed has to do with Young guy running over a old man with his truck unless old man was going to kill new born?

As I approach the great 60 in couple weeks pretty easy in my book unless the old man was pointing a gun at the punk in the truck he had no right to run him down like a dog. If that holds up that old man was unarmed figured if he had gun the news would have posted it then facts would support a person saving a life by shooting the pos in the head before he had a chance to kill anyone with truck or whatever.......................

Sorry just cannot follow your logic I sure you fill in the blanks, notice no name calling or preaching to you so just the facts what your trying to say is all I like to hear, From what I have read online and buddy of mine the is a leo told me kid was POS and killed the old man cold blood if that is fact hope they fry his ass................................

"HuntingBigun" I wondered what took you so long. LOL Every story has lines between the lines and everything cannot be said in one posting. So we make a post and wait for the repercussion then make an attempt to explain the basic meaning of the original post to every ones satisfaction. I thank you for you're rational reply and agree with MOST of the responses, some of which did not read between the lines. Enough said without going on for another 2 pages to explain in detail to every ones satisfaction.
To open ones eyes, you must let them see!

Remember; sometimes it's better to be thought a fool than to open you're mouth and prove it.

User avatar
newoldglory
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII
Posts: 1948
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:02 pm
Location: WPB & 2a everglades

Re: tragedy at Holyday park?

Postby newoldglory » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:45 pm

OOPPSS, here I go again, trying to explain. I just read the last line in my post (from you're post) and realized that part of the last line in my post was incomplete. Out here, my computer will often stop working and if I don't "proof read" my posting, some of the posting will be left out. I failed to follow through at that point and haven't a clue as to my point at that time. OOPPSS!
To open ones eyes, you must let them see!

Remember; sometimes it's better to be thought a fool than to open you're mouth and prove it.

User avatar
fhp6
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:25 pm
Location: Peachtree City, GA

Re: tragedy at Holyday park?

Postby fhp6 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:06 pm

newoldglory wrote:OOPPSS, here I go again, trying to explain. I just read the last line in my post (from you're post) and realized that part of the last line in my post was incomplete. Out here, my computer will often stop working and if I don't "proof read" my posting, some of the posting will be left out. I failed to follow through at that point and haven't a clue as to my point at that time. OOPPSS!


Regardless of the point you were trying to make....the young man driving the truck, unless his life was being threatened, used extremely poor judgement in running this man down resulting in his death.
No one deserves to die in such a manner!
:old_glory: FHP6
Citrus County Airboat Alliance (Member)
"USMC"
:florida:

User avatar
Junker
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: Lake Co,FL

Re: tragedy at Holyday park?

Postby Junker » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:49 pm

WOW.....speak of talking in circles..........should have been a politician..........should be running for office.......sooo??? what was the last line of your post supposed to say??
Just wondering..........I get the jist of the your original reply the remainder leaves one to wonder where you went from there.
14 x 8 Hamant
383 - 2.38 Stinger
80" 3 Blade
Stainless rigged

User avatar
HuntingBigun
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII
Posts: 6272
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:39 pm
Location: Plant City, FL
Contact:

Re: tragedy at Holyday park?

Postby HuntingBigun » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:37 pm

newoldglory wrote:
HuntingBigun wrote:
newoldglory wrote:................................

"HuntingBigun" I wondered what took you so long. LOL Every story has lines between the lines and everything cannot be said in one posting. So we make a post and wait for the repercussion then make an attempt to explain the basic meaning of the original post to every ones satisfaction. I thank you for you're rational reply and agree with MOST of the responses, some of which did not read between the lines. Enough said without going on for another 2 pages to explain in detail to every ones satisfaction.


You came to SA about 2 years late :lol: :lol: :lol: I do not do repercussions post anymore lol never been good about reading between lines and I am retired from drama as well :D :D :D :D have fun :roll: hope guy meets lots of new friends in jail while he waits for his turn with a needle,
Bigun

http://www.krvsa.com

http://krvsa.com/product/airboat-raffle-tickets/


Click for pics = http://www.flickr.com/photos/huntingbigun/

Killin Time 15.6 Diamondback Deckover Mast 808 Hp SC LS 7 /KRVSA /NRA


Return to “Airboat Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests