Beware of Affliction Airboats

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
870Bo
Southern Airboat Member

Beware of Affliction Airboats

Post by 870Bo »

I sent affliction airboats a deposite for a 20x8 bowfishing rig late September 2015. Long story short about the first of the year when the boat was due to be done all the stories didn't add up and I started calling around and found out that the hull hadn't even been ordered from alumatech. After I confronted him about it we agreed that he would send me parts instead of a refund. I agreed and ordered a hull from another company. He has not held up his end of the deal and refuses to answer phone calls, text, or emails since February. I only post this because it's obvious that he has no intention of making thing right. I wouldn't want someone else to end up in this situation.

blow boat
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Re: Beware of Affliction Airboats

Post by blow boat »

That sucks man sorry to hear about
Getting taken for a ride, if what you
Say is true it all comes out in the
Wash maybe they will make it right!?

870Bo
Southern Airboat Member

Post by 870Bo »

Yeah I have no desire to get on here and bad mouth anyone or mess with the way a man makes a living but when he gets on here and sells boats and post new builds on Facebook that I'm financing, its more than I could take quietly.

bonecollector
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by bonecollector »

Really? You sent a 10k deposit on a 28k build then cancelled a month a little over a month later. You signed a purchase order that plainly states deposits are non refundable it's less than an inch from your signature. I sent you everything but 3 parts anyways, I fully intend on sending the difference in the parts I sent and the rest of your deposit even though you agreed that you would not get your deposit back if you canceled. As far as financing other builds off your money I won't get far with that.
Sensenich, Ox Drive gear box dealer 386-279-3712

870Bo
Southern Airboat Member

Post by 870Bo »

More lies. Say what you want the dates are correct. You talk like 10k is chump change to you. Just send me what you know you owe me and you'll never hear from me again. It's as simple as that and sorry if I don't believe its in the mail again.

Whitebear
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by Whitebear »

This is one of the more frequently broken Southern Airboat rules. SA is not a forum for buyers remorse and or deals gone bad. It is that simple.

Thread is locked.
"The Constitution is not so the government can restrain the people, it is so the people can restrain the government." Patrick Henry
The government cannot give anything --
that they have not first taken from someone else.

bonecollector
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by bonecollector »

3674.10 is what we owe and I can post copies of the build sheet the hull builder had with the date it was ordered and a copy of your signed purchase order
Sensenich, Ox Drive gear box dealer 386-279-3712

Return to “Airboat Talk”