Airboat Drone Video

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
sb520
Southern Airboat Member

Re: Airboat Drone Video

Post by sb520 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:50 am

Well if your using same app that I got when you go to planner on app type in where you want to fly tap start and zoom in on map a litre it lights up like Xmas tree . app says contact air traffic control and I have a yuneec but I'm not going to try it because whoever stops you can look it up on app and you have no defence.

sb520
Southern Airboat Member

Post by sb520 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:16 pm

If your using faa b4ufly app you go to planner choose where you want to fly if you pick lake kissimee when map comes up zoom it up a little bit and it all lights up red restricted air space and a warning symbol at top says warning action required meaning call air traffic control tower which would be most likely military

SteveReid
Site Supporter - VII
Site Supporter - VII

Post by SteveReid » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:05 pm

sb520 wrote:If your using faa b4ufly app you go to planner choose where you want to fly if you pick lake kissimee when map comes up zoom it up a little bit and it all lights up red restricted air space and a warning symbol at top says warning action required meaning call air traffic control tower which would be most likely military
I suggest you disregard that APP, what ever it is!! I fly all over it without any problems and it isn't restricted. If you want a good safe app to program a planed flight get Airnest, its simple, easy and 20 bucks. I have a DJI Inspire 1 and its flown all over Lake Kissimmee and the Marsh.

Return to “Airboat Talk”