WTF!

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
Andy
Southern Airboat Member

WTF!

Post by Andy »

I fished in the Horseshoe area on Sat the 3rd and had a guy in a Boat with Sonnys Barbeque on the rudders that obviously doesnt care about anyone else or what people think about all of us Airboaters!! Besides gettin sprayed and blown by his prop wash He acted like a total azz! We should all remember our actions are a reflection on all of us!!!

cowboy
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Re: WTF!

Post by cowboy »

Sad fact is just because somebody owns an Airboat, it don't mean that they are an Airboater

One Eyed Gator
Southern Airboat Member

Post by One Eyed Gator »

Yes sir
Had a similar situation 2 week ago in north of the Waccassasa fishing the mouth of a creek, trout were on fire.

Guy made an effort to stay out of the way but ended up running right through our hole and end sending his prop-wash our way. Bite went flat. Gave him the benefit when we moved on up the creek past him but in the grass. He cranked up and followed us up the creek. He decided to go around us to a back portion of the creek on a fairly low tide.

Listen to him for 45 min. stuck and bouncing in and out of the small dry creeks finally made it. And he had to make it back out.

While that was going on we caught a bunch of nice redfish and 2 big trout.

Duece
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by Duece »

cowboy wrote:Sad fact is just because somebody owns an Airboat, it don't mean that they are an Airboater
Never a truer statement than that right there...

Duece
"Welcome to the Dark Side..."
14'x8' Diamondback 6.2 Pleasurecraft Marine Levitator 550 hp/2.37:1 Oxbox 80" JX Series Sensnich Prop

Crazy Frog
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Crazy Frog »

I was in a deer stand about 2 1/2 miles away and heard 2 airboats running the flats around Horseshoe Beach on Saturday! Sounded like A/C boats?? You can try to get away from the city Bull$$it...and still run into the Yahoo's!! :roll:

Return to “Airboat Talk”