ON THE TRAIL OF THE ELUSIVE FLA. EVERGLADES APE-LIKE ENTITY

Best airboat discussion on the internet.
Andy
Southern Airboat Member

Re: ON THE TRAIL OF THE ELUSIVE FLA. EVERGLADES APE-LIKE ENTITY

Postby Andy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:50 am

Its probably been 30 years ,,I cant remember the date, There was a Fire Chief and a Realtor traveling on the road to Burns lake when they saw Bigfoot, I don't want to drop their names but I know the 2 guys who set that up and the 1 who wore the suit!

Chicken Man
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby Chicken Man » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:59 am

Theres a small population of skunk apes up here in N.E. Florida along some of the tributaries flowing out of Okeefenokee.I'm hot on the trail of a small female.Stay tuned.

fhp6
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby fhp6 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:39 am

Chicken Man wrote:Theres a small population of skunk apes up here in N.E. Florida along some of the tributaries flowing out of Okeefenokee.I'm hot on the trail of a small female.Stay tuned.

Blonde hair and blue eyes is NOT a skunk ape!! :P
:old_glory: FHP6
Citrus County Airboat Alliance (Member)
"USMC"
:florida:

terrible ted
Southern Airboat Member

Postby terrible ted » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:51 pm

Chicken Man wrote:Theres a small population of skunk apes up here in N.E. Florida along some of the tributaries flowing out of Okeefenokee.I'm hot on the trail of a small female.Stay tuned.

Be careful there mystical creatures. The females have been know to suck the life out perfectly good men leaving a whimpering zombie like shell of a man.

CHAKA
Southern Airboat Member

Postby CHAKA » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:25 pm

If Hurricane Irma hits Florida it may be a while before any one will be able to get back into the Glades. :( :(
Last edited by CHAKA on Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member: A.P.E. Agency to Prevent Evil. Member: Wounded Warrior Alumni Iraq War. Where ever you go... You will always be there... and Death will always be your silent companion

CHAKA
Southern Airboat Member

Postby CHAKA » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:07 pm

UPDATE ON THE SKUNK APE ! ***** Incredibly after some research through the forum it has been discovered that a half-Alien half-human hybrid may have walked the swamps and my have even left off spring behind ! Strange flying objects have been seen since the civil war over the Florida Everglades as official reports would suggest and still to this day we hear of reports of objects in the sky. An extraterrestrial visitor to planet Earth, becomes the legend of upheaval on a scale never seen before in the Florida Everglades in the 1800's. It was 9 feet tall, hairy and stunk like rotted flesh some experts say. It had roamed the swamps for a hundred years eating only the ass area out of it's victims after turning them inside out. As the world's governments and scientists raced to understand what is happening and how to stop it the visitor to Earth and some off it's off spring just vanished with out a trace. They say the smell was so bad that the Dogs refused to trail the beast and beastlets. Today the Swamp Ape creature that was once seen roaming the swamps back in the 1860's to the 1970's has become a true Icon of the Everglades. Maybe one day soon it will again return from the stars to roam the swamps again. There are reports that extremely consider and suggest that the creature mounted and breed with the Everglades people to start a new human type of ape like creatures to form a new Colony here on Earth. There are old abandoned Chickee type huts still on the Islands left behind from the beast over the last hundred years. It is told that these Island mounds are worshiped still today by a mixed hybrid people ( maybe the off spring ) with offerings of food, clothes and hand made objects and praying to the sky God who once walked the Earth...... Kicking Bird.
Last edited by CHAKA on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member: A.P.E. Agency to Prevent Evil. Member: Wounded Warrior Alumni Iraq War. Where ever you go... You will always be there... and Death will always be your silent companion

CHAKA
Southern Airboat Member

Postby CHAKA » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:12 am

Between 1960's and early 1970's there was some thing that was living on the islands that was making small single palm fran huts close to the ground. I had seen myself on the Lost City in WMA 3A foot prints, knee prints and holes it was digging under the the Paw Paw's trees. I do no know where it was hidding while I was there, but I did find bare foot prints where it had followed me as I moved through the Island. It did yell as it circled around me when I got deeper into the Island. On a few other islands east of the Lost City I did find more of the small single Palm Fran huts once in a while while Deer hunting through out the seasons later on. I heard of only one person that had a real sighting of it moving across an airboat trail during the night less then a mile away from the Lost City. What he had seen was a full grown large Skunk Ape creature on two leg's. The foot prints I had seen on the Lost City were only ten inches long and for sure not the same creature. Kicking Bird.

Return to “Airboat Talk”