PoorBoys Airboats in Steinhatchee

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
airduds
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

PoorBoys Airboats in Steinhatchee

Post by airduds » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:56 am

Please message me with your experience and opinions. Not public on the forum. Thanks, Jerry. Oh, can't post I get a message says too few characters so i will say going 632ci or bigger.
Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. Weak men create hard times.

Boxslinger
Southern Airboat Member

Re: PoorBoys Airboats in Steinhatchee

Post by Boxslinger » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:17 am

William is a stand up guy to deal with, I highly recommend him.. He did everything we agreed on and then some and the price never changed. I will definitely use PB performance again..

Deano
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Re: PoorBoys Airboats in Steinhatchee

Post by Deano » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:08 am

You are to be commended for adhering by the playbook, but that may not have been necessary in this case. :) .. I've not yet met William or had the occasion to do business with him, but everything I have seen and/or heard about him and his work has been extremely positive.

I thought a 632 was a car motor. :scratch: You graving cookies, or this for a buddy's build ? :D
If not, you are in good company . . . at a certain point the other math stops making sense.
"The suppression of uncomfortable ideas may be common in religion and politics,
but it is not the path to knowledge; it has no place in the endeavor of science."
- Carl Sagan

Return to “Airboat Talk”