Ummm Yep WATCH THE NEWS

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
JAMES
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Ummm Yep WATCH THE NEWS

Postby JAMES » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:31 pm

https://m.facebook.com/321ccc/?ref=bookmarks Wp383 268 rotator 3 bld WT/EX 14.4 perdator

kwanjangnihm
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Re: Ummm Yep WATCH THE NEWS

Postby kwanjangnihm » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:43 pm

James a lot of us choose to not have facebook. :salute:
" I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that? "

loudmouse
Southern Airboat Member

Postby loudmouse » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:55 pm

Affliction Airboats?
15' Alumitech deckover LSX TT Oxbox 84" JX 4-blade
Gas required Water optional :dontknow:
Built and Tuned by Me
14'X8' JW, Chevrolet 122CID LNF Turbo Engine, Ox box, 80" NGR 3 blade

Life is short, eat your dessert first! :downtown:

JAMES
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby JAMES » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:41 pm

Yep screen name bonecollector
https://m.facebook.com/321ccc/?ref=bookmarks Wp383 268 rotator 3 bld WT/EX 14.4 perdator

HuntingBigun
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby HuntingBigun » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:26 am

kwanjangnihm wrote:James a lot of us choose to not have facebook. :salute:

Lot of us do lmao

http://www.wftv.com/news/action-9/action-9-air-boat-hustle/681554170
Bigun

http://www.krvsa.com

http://krvsa.com/product/airboat-raffle-tickets/

Click for pics = http://www.flickr.com/photos/huntingbigun/

Killin Time 15.6 Diamondback Deckover Mast 808 Hp SC LS 7 /KRVSA /NRA

bowready5388
Southern Airboat Member

Postby bowready5388 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:41 am

PLEASE SHARE WITH ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF THE AIR BOATING COMMUNITY. ALSO IF YOU HAVE FELL VICTIM TO THIS COMPANY PLEASE CONTACT VOLUSIA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT AND THE STATE ATTORNEY OFFICE.

BGREEN427
Southern Airboat Member

Postby BGREEN427 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:28 am

Do your research, what is the chance they get any money back? Hopefully the justice system will do something to this criminal or he will never stop if people keep sending him money.

bonecollector
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby bonecollector » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:46 am

This had already been settled between our attorneys. This kid had a contract and a 4 moth performance clause with me. Basically I had 4 months to finish the boat. He came down here and cancelled the boat 5 weeks into the build. He got a lawyer I got a lawyer he breached the contract he sign and that was his idea the settlement was for him to pick up his parts and 5000.00 at the Walmart in Osteen I waited 2 hours for him he never showed up the rigging is still sitting by my shop. This was 6-7 months ago that's the facts. My attorney is already looking into filing against channel 9 for defamation and Libel, also all the people who shared this B.S. for republication. Ummm keep watching the news!
Sensenich, Ox Drive gear box dealer 386-279-3712

Rich Andrews
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby Rich Andrews » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:29 am

You owe anyone else boats? Or was this an isolated case?
I'll have my Manatee burger medium please...just say NObama

14x8 deckover FELBER 397ci.. HP ???..just stay back!!

LOHA is AHOL backwards

Dbw12006
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Dbw12006 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:47 am

Yep he sure does owe more then just one boat! He has 44k of my money! Let’s see what mr bone collector has to say about my deal!! He’s had that money since 2015 and I have nothing to share for it! I know of about 6 others in the same predicament!

BGREEN427
Southern Airboat Member

Postby BGREEN427 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:51 pm

Let us know how you do against channel 9. Doesnt seem like fake news to anyone on Southern Airboat.

Deano
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Postby Deano » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:16 pm

Dbw12006 wrote:Yep he sure does owe more then just one boat! He has 44k of my money! Let’s see what mr bone collector has to say about my deal!! He’s had that money since 2015 and I have nothing to share for it! I know of about 6 others in the same predicament!

Since I don't have a horse in this race, I have not taken notes, although I can remember enough to know that you need not feel like the Lone Ranger.

However, I will point out that if your post is factual and you and/or your attorney do not contact channel nine and the previously listed Sheriff's Office, you most likely deserve what you do or don't get. If you are in fact sitting on such a list, I would think you would have made those contacts/phone calls before you even bothered posting here. If not, you should print this thread and forward it to the other six people that you claim fit your profile. Maybe they would be more inclined and/or able to pursue this than yourself.

If your post is not factual, then you have shot yourself in the foot because such claims are exactly what gets these type threads prematurely terminated. Such a result would not serve your interest if you are in fact the victim you claim to be. Without regards to who is the victim, I will say that I hope y'all get it resolved to everyone's satisfaction. (Almost seems like I've said that before. :scratch: ) I certainly hope that some folks are more inclined to believe what they have been told after watching threads such as these play out over the years.

As a casual observer (and nothing more), I will say I don't think I've seen anyone dodge as many bullets since "The Matrix".
"The suppression of uncomfortable ideas may be common in religion and politics,
but it is not the path to knowledge; it has no place in the endeavor of science."
- Carl Sagan

Dbw12006
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Dbw12006 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:59 pm

Deano wrote:
Dbw12006 wrote:Yep he sure does owe more then just one boat! He has 44k of my money! Let’s see what mr bone collector has to say about my deal!! He’s had that money since 2015 and I have nothing to share for it! I know of about 6 others in the same predicament!

Since I don't have a horse in this race, I have not taken notes, although I can remember enough to know that you need not feel like the Lone Ranger.

However, I will point out that if your post is factual and you and/or your attorney do not contact channel nine and the previously listed Sheriff's Office, you most likely deserve what you do or don't get. If you are in fact sitting on such a list, I would think you would have made those contacts/phone calls before you even bothered posting here. If not, you should print this thread and forward it to the other six people that you claim fit your profile. Maybe they would be more inclined and/or able to pursue this than yourself.

If your post is not factual, then you have shot yourself in the foot because such claims are exactly what gets these type threads prematurely terminated. Such a result would not serve your interest if you are in fact the victim you claim to be. Without regards to who is the victim, I will say that I hope y'all get it resolved to everyone's satisfaction. (Almost seems like I've said that before. :scratch: ) I certainly hope that some folks are more inclined to believe what they have been told after watching threads such as these play out over the years.

As a casual observer (and nothing more), I will say I don't think I've seen anyone dodge as many bullets since "The Matrix".

I can tell you this is factual! Detective wheeler with the volusia sheriffs office, along with the state attorney of Florida has all the cases affliction airboats has taken advantage of! I’m glad to see this is getting some media attention due to no one being able to resolve this issue! This isn’t the first thread on this forum! The news article itself confirmed there is criminal charges currently being investigated! There is plenty of evidence including agreements drawn up by lawyers with their signatures, plus paper trails of money being deposited into his accounts with nothing received from him! Your tone sounds a little harsh... I can’t speak for the others but I know affliction took 43,641 dollars from me and would love to see some justice come out of all this!

Tony480
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Postby Tony480 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:06 pm

Biggest crook around! He orders parts,trailers and other items then never pays for them or picks them up then tells the customer it’s someone elses fault. What about the guy in Louisiana you took for 30k. You still owe him money. Or the guy in on the weat coast of Florida who paid for a trailer and gearbox and other stuff he never got??? All these people are liars aren’t they?? Lmfao. Get real

bowready5388
Southern Airboat Member

Postby bowready5388 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:10 pm

DEANO PLEASE CONTACT THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE REF GUY THOMPSON ASK HIM ABOUT VICTIMS THAT SPREAD FROM TX to GA There are well over 220k dollars in victim complaints. This is real money not a guess.

Airboatbuddy
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Airboatbuddy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:34 pm

Deano no one has shot there self in the foot you better start making phone calls and using the google button!
Thief and a lier!!

Bluechip93PA
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Bluechip93PA » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:52 pm

Yeah haven't heard from him in awhile now where's my boat at Jeff gave him 42k was promised a boat over a year ago now still nothing have proof.....all he did was like to me the entire time can't believe people can do this to other people

bowready5388
Southern Airboat Member

Postby bowready5388 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:22 pm

Deano i lost 30k to this company . Bluechip93pa 42k and Dbw12006 @43,641 guy in Tx lawsuit 75k available to public via Google grand total of 192,641 on this thread in less than 24hrs brother PLEASE use your knowledge of southern air boat to help us keep this topic at the top i only wish this info would had been available when i was searching for a builder as far as money down all builders require that. The money we kept paying was fueled by fake pics of progress and lies of order confirmation like hull,engine,gearbox,prop i have watched Rick take this down to many times please keep it up and keep it alive.

kwanjangnihm
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby kwanjangnihm » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:44 pm

" I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that? "

JAMES
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby JAMES » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:25 pm

Jeff your a crook you pos their gonna love your sweey ass in jail you have fked over alot people FOR THE ONES WHO DONT NO YOU DID SAME SHIT WITH THE 4x4 shop SEArch SA POST HELL NOT EVEN A YR AGO U FKED OVER A FEW MEMBERS DONT PLAY LIKE YOUR DICK CHEESE YOUR A PUSSY OF A MAN TO TAKE SUmones MONEY AND NOT ONLY THAT YOU DONT BUILT AIRBOAT YOU assemble them
You buy your hulls from alumitec ok anyone that welds can build a rig but damn sure not a hull YOU A POS

Capt steve
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Capt steve » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:47 pm

Time to make some popcorn. This is getting good.
By the way this is a great way to get the word out about slimeballs lookin to rip inocent peeps off
100 ton master captain
Professional airboat operator
I made enough money to buy Miami,
But I pi$$ed it away so fast

Littlefella
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Littlefella » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:16 pm

In pretty sure it's not defamation if it's true and I know for a fact this isn't an isolated case

HuntingBigun
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby HuntingBigun » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:37 pm

bonecollector wrote: My attorney is already looking into filing against channel 9 for defamation and Libel, also all the people who shared this B.S. for republication. Ummm keep watching the news!

Cat got your tongue, may want read statues on defam and libel your lawyer must not have :D :D :D :D get on over face book lots of shares public news report be even more fun when we get the copy of the texas judgement plaster that all over.......................
Bigun

http://www.krvsa.com

http://krvsa.com/product/airboat-raffle-tickets/

Click for pics = http://www.flickr.com/photos/huntingbigun/

Killin Time 15.6 Diamondback Deckover Mast 808 Hp SC LS 7 /KRVSA /NRA

rick
Site Admin

Postby rick » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:20 pm

You can also add a simple Google search to kwanjangnihm's list: https://www.google.com/search?ei=SQ1YWs ... vs9Cf2JlGc

...maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see any money saving info listed from FB there lol :shock:

Some of you guys that posted about getting ripped off, send me a link or email some legal documents...thanks: webmaster@southernairboat.com

James...really?

Rick

bowready5388
Southern Airboat Member

Postby bowready5388 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:43 am

WELL LETS SEE WHEN YOU FILE BANKRUPTCY YOU DON'T SEND A TEXT OUT LAIR YOUR BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY SENDS OUT LETTERS TO ALL!! TELL ANOTHER LIE... OH AND YOU SURE DON'T TELL PEOPLE YOU ARE MOVING THERE PARTS BEFORE THE BANKRUPTCY COURT SENDS THE TRUSTEE LAIR!
PIERCING THE CORPORATE VEIL .... THAT'S PRISON TIME IDIOT HAVE YOUR BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY EXPLAIN THAT TO YOU ..... OH THAT'S RIGHT YOU ARE LYING AGAIN !! YOU ARE A LIAR AND A THIEF!!

Return to “Airboat Talk”