Ummm Yep WATCH THE NEWS

Best airboat discussion on the internet.
bonecollector
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Re: Ummm Yep WATCH THE NEWS

Postby bonecollector » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:50 pm

What about the one my other customer ordered Dec 4th and was supposed to pick up Thursday that still isn't done and he didn't get an answer Friday when he called either. What the hell does that have to do with anything.
Sensenich, Ox Drive gear box dealer 386-279-3712

Greentree Walker
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Greentree Walker » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:10 pm

No as of today he has not deposited the money and he must have forgot Wal Mart has cameras

bonecollector
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby bonecollector » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:15 pm

I have a camera too and took pictures of me in the parking lot with his parts on my trailer. He never showed up. Mr.

Greentree Walker
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Greentree Walker » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:15 pm

No as of today he has not deposited the money and he must have forgot Wal Mart has cameras

Greentree Walker
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Greentree Walker » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:15 pm

Did you deposit the money

bonecollector
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby bonecollector » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:18 pm

Deposit the money where? I wasn't asked to deposit the money I was told by his attorney to meet him at Walmart. Didn't you just post there was no agreement sir?

Greentree Walker
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Greentree Walker » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:27 pm

Did you deposit the money

Greentree Walker
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Greentree Walker » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:28 pm

You better read the agreement you signed again you were to pay the money within five days did you?

HuntingBigun
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby HuntingBigun » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:32 am

rick wrote:That's BS James...do an affliction airboat search on SA & Google & report back.

**** get's deleted because people like you can't stick with telling the facts without sounding like a kid who just learned how to cuss & call names. Not to mention the cut, shoot, drown, & hang remarks that usually follow.

As long as I'm responsible for SA, it will probably never suit you.

Rick

You do a great job heck I do not agree with everything anyone does :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: Thanks for hanging in there
Bigun

http://www.krvsa.com

http://krvsa.com/product/airboat-raffle-tickets/

Click for pics = http://www.flickr.com/photos/huntingbigun/

Killin Time 15.6 Diamondback Deckover Mast 808 Hp SC LS 7 /KRVSA /NRA

Capt steve
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Capt steve » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:51 am

Rick. I don’t know you and I am a new member. I know moderating a forum is usually a thankless job. So thank you. I know it’s not easy.
100 ton master captain
Professional airboat operator
I made enough money to buy Miami,
But I pi$$ed it away so fast

kwanjangnihm
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby kwanjangnihm » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:18 am

This thread is unfortunately a great example for each of us to read, know and understand how a contract works before we sign.

When in doubt, 30-60 minutes with an attorney can save you a boat-load of money, pun intended!

We all work hard for our money. Do your homework and research. This should not keep happening. :salute:
" I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that? "

AceNtheHole
Southern Airboat Member

Postby AceNtheHole » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:10 am

I'd rather chew razor blades than spend 30 minutes with an attorney.....just sayin'...... :stirpot:

gruprgetr
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Postby gruprgetr » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:55 am

:scratch: :scratch: not an attorney nor a spokesperson for an attorney BUT I see neither a recording stamp nor a notory stamp on said document
rendering it basically useless jmo
download/file.php?mode=view&id=18735
(SWAMP GAS)
IF YOU PISS SOMEONE OFF MEANS THEY HEARD YOU
AIRBOATS DONT SPREAD HYDRILLA

AIRBOATS DONT CAUSE ANIMOSITY- PEOPLE DO!!
PROTECT YOUR FUTURE WEAR A PFD AND VOTE!!
on a dark calm night ya can hear the cryaker scratchin on your poly

bonecollector
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby bonecollector » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:07 am

Well it's legal and he knew before he went on the news and started all this it was settled, that is not legal. Him and Cox media are just a few that are going to pay for this **** storm. I have guys posting my address saying someone should make me disappear and all kinds of nasty **** Over this spoiled brat not getting his way.

Greentree Walker
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Greentree Walker » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:46 am

I ask once again have you paid the money the agreement says you will? He is not a spoiled brat he is a gentleman that works hard everyday that you robbed. They are not threatening you because of any thing he has done they threaten you because instead of building boats you rob people. The contract is the second one you broke with him. You did not pay as agreed. I have better things to do then go back and forth with you all weekend. The facts speak for themselves. You did not pay the money. Such a small amount compared to what he paid you but you still did not pay it. Shame on you Jeff Love Affliction airboats

bonecollector
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby bonecollector » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:08 pm

All he had to do is show up where he told me to meet him. His rigging is still sitting in front of the shop.

blackpowderscout
Southern Airboat Member

Postby blackpowderscout » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:55 pm

:salute:
Last edited by blackpowderscout on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Friends don't let friends hunt with inlines."

NRA Life
Traditional Blackpowder Hunting? http://traditionalblackpowderhunting.com/

Uhairball
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Uhairball » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:22 pm

Well, I can see why it cost the man $22.5K for the pile of parts out in front of your shop. With your reputation, there isn't a hull or motor or trailer builder anywhere that would let you place an order without being paid in full up front. Now considering that, the customer must have a hull, motor, and trailer already paid for and sitting in somebody's shop waiting for you to pick up. So tell the customer where the rest of the boat is located and let him go pick up the stuff. along with the pile of parts you got in front of your shop. Add in the refund he had coming, and he may actually be happy to be done with you. Or maybe you don't believe in damage control, and don't give a crap if you ever get another order for a boat.

SWAMPHUNTER45
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby SWAMPHUNTER45 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:46 pm

The "Moody" case in my opinion will not be a criminal complaint that leads to an indictment if the agreement posted by Bone Collector is authentic.

In my opinion by the actions of the Love and Moody parties, this will be purely a civil dispute at this point in time.

By nature of willingly and voluntarily entering into a "AGREEMENT and RELEASE" Moody has lost his standing in a criminal complaint.

Any further dispute between Moody and Love in this matter would be governed by the process set forth in Section #8 of their mutual agreement with legal standing in Volusia County, Florida.

Alvinlee1915
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Alvinlee1915 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:28 pm

So from what seeing I take it someone got screwed out of there money or didn't do what they we're payed to do in regards to building an airboat. I just skimmed through some of the posts. If this is the case I would suggest using Poor Boys Performance Airboats in Perry, FL to build you a airboat like you want it. Or call Norman Clay at Innovative Accessories. He knows a guy that specializes in aircraft engines plus Norman Clay knows his stuff about Airboats.

SWAMPHUNTER45
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby SWAMPHUNTER45 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:17 am

This is far more involved Alvin than one person with a problem. There are many excellent builders, riggers and vendors in our state to choose from who have been in the industry for a long time with excellent feedback in the archive. While personally on other threads I have endorsed numerous companies who have delivered a quality product with excellent service. This thread really is not the place for a infomercial but rather addresses the recent media coverage and people involved with similar incidents providing documentation to back up the spoken word. It also has afforded the vendor or other party involved a platform to address those who have made claims. Rick has allowed this thread to continue unedited or censored and as such it is my belief we as site guests need to respect this and be objective in our discussions.

gruprgetr
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Postby gruprgetr » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:41 am

:scratch: :scratch: :banghead: :dontknow: WHEREAS, a conflict arose between the parties and the boat was not produced but AFFLICTION has produced, owns and has possession of the following parts for the Airboat: stainless steel seat stand; stainless steel engine stand, fìve gauges, two rudders, alternator, steering stick for deck steering (collectively, the "Parts"); and
WHEREAS, the Parties being aware of the expense and uncertainty of litigation wish to avoid such and reach an amicable resolution of this matter without any findings or admission of liability of either party;
this agreement seems to have been written after the fact of not receiving a boat and seems to be a release of responsibility on both parties and is not notorized........................hmmmm.......2 fools throwing mud at each other jmo

fool #1 lost a lot of money
Fool#2 lost a lot of word of mouth and repeat business
(SWAMP GAS)
IF YOU PISS SOMEONE OFF MEANS THEY HEARD YOU
AIRBOATS DONT SPREAD HYDRILLA

AIRBOATS DONT CAUSE ANIMOSITY- PEOPLE DO!!
PROTECT YOUR FUTURE WEAR A PFD AND VOTE!!
on a dark calm night ya can hear the cryaker scratchin on your poly

Alvinlee1915
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Alvinlee1915 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:24 pm

SWAMPHUNTER45 wrote:This is far more involved Alvin than one person with a problem. There are many excellent builders, riggers and vendors in our state to choose from who have been in the industry for a long time with excellent feedback in the archive. While personally on other threads I have endorsed numerous companies who have delivered a quality product with excellent service. This thread really is not the place for a infomercial but rather addresses the recent media coverage and people involved with similar incidents providing documentation to back up the spoken word. It also has afforded the vendor or other party involved a platform to address those who have made claims. Rick has allowed this thread to continue unedited or censored and as such it is my belief we as site guests need to respect this and be objective in our discussions.

I was merely making a suggestion to avoid this from happening again. I feel bad for the people that we're let down. However what you put out in the world eventually will come back too you, one way or the other. Can't escape karma.

Bluechip93PA
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Bluechip93PA » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:56 am

Wheres my boat I breached no contract gave you years to build it and I gave you 42,000$ so please atleast call me that would be awesome o wait you want

Dbw12006
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Dbw12006 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:22 am

Bluechip93PA wrote:Wheres my boat I breached no contract gave you years to build it and I gave you 42,000$ so please atleast call me that would be awesome o wait you want

I’m in the same predicament! Jeff won’t seem to comment on any of the rest of us that he owes money! I’m still waiting for a confirmation number for the full refund he was going to send me in certified mail!!

Return to “Airboat Talk”