Ummm Yep WATCH THE NEWS

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
Bluechip93PA
Southern Airboat Member

Re: Ummm Yep WATCH THE NEWS

Postby Bluechip93PA » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:39 pm

You'll be waiting your entire life for the money he's scam artist he has also blocked my number because he knows that he owes me a boat will probably never get one but I'm not gonna just let it go. He can try and ignore me but I just go down there idc anymore

Uhairball
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Uhairball » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:58 pm

Like you, I don't like getting screwed out of my hard earned money. I know hindsight is 20/20, but what you could
have done was go to a place like Floral City Airboats. (and no, I don't work there, know them or ever bought a boat
from them). Their website shows they have 45 new airboats in stock and ready to go. You go in, take your pick,
pluck down your hard earned coins, hitch er up, and head on home. Sounds a lot better than trusting someone you
don't know to build ya one. This is more of a message for those looking to buy than for those that got screwed...

Bluechip93PA
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Bluechip93PA » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:05 am

I didn't want just any airboat mine had specific details to make it what I wanted but lesson is do research lots of it before you buy something

Mossy Cypress
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Mossy Cypress » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:47 am

I read all of these threads about people getting screwed (even the deleted ones) by Affliction Airboats and I can't fathom being robbed for these large amounts of hard earned money. I would have been devastated and feel absolutely terrible for all you guys who got taken. I commend the amount of restraint you guys have shown thus far and I really do appreciate Rick and crew keeping this thread alive for our protection. I was about to drop some serious cash on a new airboat build when these threads first rolled out and thank the Lord I did some thorough research and finally picked a stellar Airboat builder with a gold reputation who has treated me like a king, I'm sorry you guys are dealing with this but thank you for sharing your experiences for the sake of protecting others from the same fate. I hope you guys get your money/boat and I hope he gets what he deserves.

Blackcoffee
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby Blackcoffee » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:55 pm

Uhairball wrote:Like you, I don't like getting screwed out of my hard earned money. I know hindsight is 20/20, but what you could
have done was go to a place like Floral City Airboats. (and no, I don't work there, know them or ever bought a boat
from them). Their website shows they have 45 new airboats in stock and ready to go. You go in, take your pick,
pluck down your hard earned coins, hitch er up, and head on home. Sounds a lot better than trusting someone you
don't know to build ya one. This is more of a message for those looking to buy than for those that got screwed...

I think these boats are pics of boats they built in the past
GTO 14' Deckover

dirtracer4
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby dirtracer4 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:43 pm

This goes way beyond someone stealing hard earned money. Time is way more valuable and having to deal with the resentment towards another is not good for the heart or mind. My ordeal with them started in April of 2015 when I ordered the boat with payment and to this day do not have what I paid for. I have given every chance and benefit of the doubt only to be lied to over and over. In 48 years never have I dealt with a person that has such a disregard for the truth. These posts need to stay public in an effort to save someone else from the affliction experience.

af·flic·tion
noun: affliction; plural noun: afflictions
something that causes pain or suffering.
"a crippling affliction of the nervous system"
synonyms: disorder, disease, malady, complaint, ailment, illness, indisposition, handicap; More
scourge, plague, trouble
"a common herb reputed to cure a variety of afflictions"
pain or suffering.
"poor people in great affliction"
synonyms: suffering, distress, pain, trouble, misery, wretchedness, hardship, misfortune, adversity, sorrow, torment, tribulation, woe
My low post count only reflects the quality of this forum and the info it already contains.

Bluechip93PA
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Bluechip93PA » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:06 pm

I'm done being nice this guy messed my whole life up I will be coming to collect from you Jeff this is not a threat this is a promise either you pay in teeth or I get a boat simple stuff see you soon

rick
Site Admin

Postby rick » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:48 pm

I believe we'll go ahead & lock this one up now.

Rick

Return to “Airboat Talk”