Miami Premiere of the new film, "GLADESMEN: The Last of the Sawgrass Cowboys"

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
gladesmenfilm
Southern Airboat Member

Miami Premiere of the new film, "GLADESMEN: The Last of the Sawgrass Cowboys"

Postby gladesmenfilm » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:53 pm

At long last, "GLADESMEN: The Last of the Sawgrass Cowboys" will have its first screening. Please come see the premiere at the Miami Film Festival on March 12, at 6:30 p.m., at O Cinema Miami Beach.

Tickets available here:

https://2018.miamifilmfestival.com/…/gladesmen-the-last-of…/

Enter promo code MFFGLADES for a discount. To see the trailer and more about the film, the website is http://www.gladesmenfilm.com. Please spread the word on Facebook, email, and elsewhere.

Here's the write up about the film by the festival:

"Buoyed by stunning natural imagery, accessible science and a colorful cast of characters, this timely documentary explores the vibrant culture of Florida’s airboaters, the men and women who have navigated the Everglades for generations—and whose way of life is on the cusp of vanishing.

"With its dizzying diversity of flora and fauna, the Everglades constitute Florida’s most emblematic terrain, supplying much of our drinking water and attracting visitors from all over the world. The increasingly precarious state of the Everglades’ ecosystem has prompted the world’s largest environmental restoration project—an initiative that seeks to ban the use of private airboats. While restorationists clearly articulate the urgency of curbing the impact of airboats, members of the Airboat Association of Florida claim the ban is hypocritical. Gladesmen provides a platform for advocates on both sides of this contentious issue."

All the best,
David Abel

kwanjangnihm
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Re: Miami Premiere of the new film, "GLADESMEN: The Last of the Sawgrass Cowboys"

Postby kwanjangnihm » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:00 pm

David I fixed the youtube link in your post! :thumbleft:
" I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that? "

Return to “Airboat Talk”