Who is driving my boat home for me Saturday?

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
Keeth1123
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Who is driving my boat home for me Saturday?

Post by Keeth1123 »

Well, I most likely wont be on Kissimmee this weekend due to the sheer number of people; however, I did manage to purchase tickets for the KRVSA airboat giveaway. Since I will be boating on another lake, I will need someone to bring back home for me my puuuurdy new 540SV boat after they draw my name :angel4:

Everyone can go ahead and prepare for the feeling of defeat as I am confident I will be the winner. At least I can dream :toothy7: :toothy7: :cheers:

GOODLUCK to all those who are in the drawing and thank you to all those who make events and prizes like this possible :usa:
:old_glory:

mojoe
Southern Airboat Member

Re: Who is driving my boat home for me Saturday?

Post by mojoe »

Funny how that is. I intentionally avoid the busy times on the water locally also, but for some reason feel compelled to go down to Kissimmee when it is the busiest?
Mark 7:9

kwanjangnihm
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Re: Who is driving my boat home for me Saturday?

Post by kwanjangnihm »

Keeth1123 wrote: I will need someone to bring back home for me my puuuurdy new 540SV boat after they draw my name
I will volunteer, but the time frame may be an issue!! :toothy7: :salute: :rebel:
He'll cut your throat, baby, stick you in the back, drive off in your Cadillac.
He's more trouble than you think, he'll kill your sugar, leave you in the drink.

Return to “Airboat Talk”