Brevard county

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
diamondback0320
Southern Airboat Member

Brevard county

Post by diamondback0320 »

Has anyone rode north river say oakhead area.. haven't been north bout a month & wondering if water has come up at all with the rain we've had past couple of weeks..rode south river last weekend and didn't look like it had down there..last time to oakhead it was dry all the way to the river..got a friend has company coming from out of town and wanting to take them for a ride somewhere north but wondering if water has come up at all..I was kinda surprised last week south looked like it had actually dropped more than the previous week down there..tia

Missfire
Southern Airboat Member

Re: Brevard county

Post by Missfire »

It flows south to north so I would reckon oak head is dry but I have not physically been there.
Hamant 14 x 8
550hp Waterthunder
Buttrax seats
SeaDek
Oxbox 2.68
Sensenich 3 blade Jx 82”
Member Brevard County Airboat Association
And Kissimmee River Valley Airboat Club

diamondback0320
Southern Airboat Member

Was there yesterday..there's water out front of oakhead & probably 100yrd shot to the trees & it's sticky up top B4 the trees..water has definitely come up a little bit since 2-3 weeks ago

pontoon outlaw
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by pontoon outlaw »

Did you go cow chasing. Lol .gotta love that tall grass.. A
Makes for some fun hill running.. persimmon as you saw was dry..but get in early and out before the dew dries up...lol

Sent from my [device_name] using Southern Airboat mobile app powered by Tapatalk

diamondback0320
Southern Airboat Member

Lol no cow chasing..they were south of the house when we pulled in but they did walk their happy ass down to us and hung around for a little bit and turned & headed back east

Return to “Airboat Talk”