Airboat vs C.C. fist fight at jolly gator

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
Dying_breed
Southern Airboat Member

Airboat vs C.C. fist fight at jolly gator

Post by Dying_breed » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:07 pm

To the guys in the dulley silverado and the camo'd gearbox blowboat... I got video of the altercation. dont know what the beef was... Its not my business getting involved. I dont know who started what and im not picking sides... Well i kinda am now.. But the 5 guys from the cc boat fighting 2 guys on the airboat wasn't a fair fight at all... I was already loaded up and tieing down when yall pulled in. I saw the guy jump off the cc boat right after you. Then the operator of the cc almost threw the rest of the passengers over board.. So i told the wife to bust out the phone, shits about to get interesting.. I have the everything from the first punch to the last punch. I was filming the fight when a few of the women from the cc boat surrounded my rig. Asking me dumb questions like if i knew yall and finally threatening my myself, my family, and home because i too had an airboat and i too was filming from across the parking lot, Like everybody else in the parking lot was.. Or the crowd that gathered at restaurant to watch.. Sooooo im not usually one for working with leos, i try to stay wayy under the radar but if you need the incriminating evidence id gladly help you out just because of that drunk fat b!+*# running her mouth... Blocking me in... threatening my family. In my opinion They were clearly the aggressors and made fools out of themselves...contact me if needed.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190901-200150~2.png
Screenshot_20190901-195740~2.png
Screenshot_20190901-195613~2.png

lariat
Southern Airboat Member

Re: Airboat vs C.C. fist fight at jolly gator

Post by lariat » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:31 pm

Well? Who got the best of it?

Dying_breed
Southern Airboat Member

Re: Airboat vs C.C. fist fight at jolly gator

Post by Dying_breed » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:53 pm

lariat wrote:Well? Who got the best of it?
Well it was 5 vs 2. But them center console boys were some big ol boys. My fellow airboaters were trying to avoid punches from all directions... Not that it was an all out brawl.. But if 5 big dudes were advancing my direction i wouldnt be squaring up with none of em either. Im pretty sure the 2 guys with the airboat just received hits... they didnt give any back unfortunately :blackeye:

Return to “Airboat Talk”