Need Help Selling an Airboat

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
bpbone24
Southern Airboat Member

Need Help Selling an Airboat

Post by bpbone24 »

Good Afternoon,

I recently came into possession of a 2018 Phoenix Airboat that I am needing to sell. I have it listed on this website for well under the original price paid and it was purchased only 2 years ago. I was hoping to see if anyone could offer some advice as to how to list it or where to list it to help it sell quickly. I am needing this gone within a couple of months. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

keys2pines
Southern Airboat Member

Re: Need Help Selling an Airboat

Post by keys2pines »

Facebook airboat groups
12x6'8" Frank Barnes deckover, 383 DD, 72" Sensenich JM
Our keys house for rent, 10% off for SA members https://rentalsfloridakeys.com/view-uni ... /#image-10 :usa:

digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by digginfool »

Nice looking boat. My guess is two-fold; first, it's a bowhunting setup so you have a very limited market from the get-go. Second, like any other high cost 'toy', the initial depreciation is very dramatic. Given those two facts, if you need to get it gone, you're going to have to lower your price. At ~$47,000.00, a person can go out and get a brand new airboat that won't be so limiting so you also have that against you. I would recommend a price that would be roughly 2/3 of your new cost, or something around $38,000.00. Just my $0.02. Good luck!
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it” - Bastiat

stbpope
Southern Airboat Member

Post by stbpope »

did you ever sell th boat

Return to “Airboat Talk”