Headlight

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
Gator Bait
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Headlight

Post by Gator Bait » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:53 pm

Does anybody know how to get a hold of the people that are running light headed headlights I have an old one and I need some parts but I can’t seem to find them or does anybody know of a good headlight to run at night on the airboat
Thanks
As I lay Grass in the Glades I pray the slide will go my way, But if the wind takes over instead I Pray the Lord Protect My SLED

SWAMPHUNTER45
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Re: Headlight

Post by SWAMPHUNTER45 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:27 pm

As of 2017 the business was sold to a friend of his and the information is below.

Simple Heritage Outdoors, 352-222-0449 His name is James

His email is : simpleheritage@bellsouth.net

SeatCover
Southern Airboat Member

Post by SeatCover » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:01 am

Take a look at stratusleds.com ,they have a 100 watt led with a parabolic aluminum reflector that makes a set of truck headlights look like a little night light. I believe it puts out 13000 lumens out the front. They can be run off battery or plugged in. It comes as a "kit" but only takes a few minutes to put togeather, hardest part is soldering it up. It comes with a dimmer knob too, which is nice. I cut up a hard hat and mounted it to that. Make sure to get some good epoxy and "pot" all the electronics so its waterproof. The seller explains how to do it. Happy froggin!
12' Cut Gilleo, Angle Valve 0-320, 72" Whisper Tip. Goes wherever I point it. :florida:

Gator Bait
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Gator Bait » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:14 pm

Thank you guys for the info I’ll give simply heritage a call and I’ll also look at the other website thanks again
As I lay Grass in the Glades I pray the slide will go my way, But if the wind takes over instead I Pray the Lord Protect My SLED

airboatman631
Southern Airboat Member

Post by airboatman631 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:54 pm

Gator Bait, Southern Enterprise is a dealer for our lights. If they cant help you out please give me a call. James, Simple Heritage Outdoors. 352-222-0449, or e-mail me, simpleheritage@bellsouth.net, I'll be glad to help.

Thanks

Return to “Airboat Talk”