Kissimmee Lodging

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
Duece
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Kissimmee Lodging

Post by Duece »

We go turkey hunting in Kissimmee with our families every spring and stay at an AirBnb at Camp Mack. Well, we drug our feet this year on getting our place and someone has it the only weekend we can go. I've never stayed anywhere else but this house, so I'm not real familiar with some other lodging options, other than camping. I don't think camping is in the cards for us and we don't own an RV. Does anyone know if you stay at Camp Mack's lodge can you leave your boat in the water there or do you have to pull it in and out every day? Kind of a pain in the ass to do that every morning at 4:30. We've also stayed further north on Lake Hatchinea but it puts us farther away from our hunting spots (i.e. burning more fuel). That place isn't bad but doesn't offer good airboat parking and as mentioned it's a haul to get to where we hunt. I've looked online and can't find too much in the way of rentals that aren't already booked. If anyone knows of a place or knows about that lodge, the information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Duece
"Welcome to the Dark Side..."
14'x8' Diamondback 6.2 Pleasurecraft Marine Levitator 550 hp/2.37:1 Oxbox 80" JX Series Sensnich Prop

Keeth1123
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Re: Kissimmee Lodging

Post by Keeth1123 »

You used to be able to park them on the dirt portions by the ramps for free, but now these areas are only for launching and retrieving. Now, you can leave your boat in the water as long as you rent one of the many docks they built on the canal. I think they were 10.00 a day when I checked last.
:old_glory:

Return to “Airboat Talk”