Holsterland

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
Andy
Southern Airboat Member

Holsterland

Post by Andy »

FYI, On Sept 29th, I ordered a Fobes holster from Holsterland, they took my payment and let me know there was a 2-3 wk back order. I also received a email confirmation. I"ve sent them at least 10 emails ,left them 5 voice mails filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and still haven't gotten a single reply much less the Holster or a refund. I hope this post will prevent anyone else from this kind of issue

kwanjangnihm
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Re: Holsterland

Post by kwanjangnihm »

Andy I was on amazon looking for junk and I saw the HolsterLand LLC profile. Weird that they have no feedback for over a year. Out of business or not selling on amazon anymore? Thanks for the heads up and hopefully you will get a refund. :scratch:

holsterland.PNG
He'll cut your throat, baby, stick you in the back, drive off in your Cadillac.
He's more trouble than you think, he'll kill your sugar, leave you in the drink.

SWAMPHUNTER45
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by SWAMPHUNTER45 »

There are a bunch of scammers out there but if you pay by credit card or PayPal your generally protected if you act fast.

Thanks for the heads up

Rick McC.
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Rick McC. »

I have several Panther Concealment Kydex holsters, both IWB and OWB, and a couple of their fixed blade IWB knife sheaths. Excellent quality all.

Great people, good prices, and custom made to your order with about a weeks turnaround from your order ‘til it arrives at your door.

They’re Florida boys, too!

http://www.pantherconcealment.com/
"Sights are for the unenlightened."
Rick
http://guntipsandtalk.com

Andy
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Andy »

I finally got my refund thru Pay Pal, it wasn’t the $ just the damn principle!! I’ll check these guys out.. Thanx

Return to “Airboat Talk”