Prop count

This one's over, but you can still read about it here.
basketcase0302
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

prop count

Post by basketcase0302 »

Mood,

I would think the only thing missing would be an emergency phone number, (probably a cell phone number).

If Laura could format this I think maybe the list could be left/posted at the ramp so the boats could check that they have left?

Another brain fart!

Thanks,

Basketcase

Daddy Dave
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by Daddy Dave »

If we are going to do a roster, let's add Nextel PIDs. Many / most use that service. Also, how 'bout a line for "screen name" that would let us put faces with words.

I ran my new BDD (BigDaddy'sDiamondback) for the first time on Hatchineha / Kissimmee this weekend to get the kinks ironed out. I was disappointed. there were no "kinks" to work out.

Diamondback did an outstanding job for me.

Really looking foreard to my first SA trailride.
A I R B O A T

Anytime It Runs, Break Out Another Thousand

c chardt
Site Supporter - VI
Site Supporter - VI

Post by c chardt »

i know that the nextels work just about every where in the marsh here. when you show up at the ramp we meet and greet moodfood is working on a sheet to fill out so we can make sure that every one is acounted for. I will be stoping at least 4 times on this ride to talk and make sure we did not loose any one
www.dakotaairboats.com or 321-863-2312
If your looking for Different we build different all boats custom built any way you want.
CNC metal plasma cutting / parts / seats / trailers / hulls / Aluminum work anything you need, polymer

blackpowderscout
Southern Airboat Member

Post by blackpowderscout »

Big Daddy...I heard you had a little drama regarding someone and a gig. What gives? :D

Adam
"Friends don't let friends hunt with inlines."

NRA Life
Traditional Blackpowder Hunting? http://traditionalblackpowderhunting.com/

basketcase0302
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

prop count

Post by basketcase0302 »

Hey ya'll,

Please subtract one prop and two souls from the ride roster me.

During our "100 year storm" here back in 94' or 95', (there's that C.R.S. kickin' in again) we almost lost everything. Had 19 inches of rain then in a 24 hour period.

Since then...

South Florida Water Management has filled most of the canals in out here by our house, (thanks to the "Save the Everglades" restoration plan by our present government). They still have the "wiers" or dams closed over here as of yesterday, with a major storm approaching as I've documented before.

I've always seen this as as an opportunity for the largest "class action lawsuit" in U.S. government history. Several thousands of us "working class" here in Golden Gate estates in Collier county need a prayer about now!

I hope ya'll have a good ride! Maybe seeya next month!

Basketcase

SwampMatt
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by SwampMatt »

Everything is going to be alright Basket. Once the yawner of a storm passes you, hitch up and head up. We'll miss you if you don't show!

Of course, I say this NOT having looked at the latest reports. Have things made a turn for the worse? Last I saw it was a real flop of a storm.

matt.

Croc1
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by Croc1 »

basketcase sorry to here you will miss this one. The current government has nothing to do with this! In 2000 a $7.8 Billion plan to restore the Everglades was signed into law by President Bill Clinton !!

Dakota
Site Supporter - VI
Site Supporter - VI

Post by Dakota »

Those of you who are staying in a hotel this weekend here, you might want to make sure you have a reservation. You never know how many people will drive here. Just a suggestion.

cntry141iq
Site Supporter - VI
Site Supporter - VI

Post by cntry141iq »

Sorry you can't make it Baskets. If it blows over give a call and we will update you on things, you have my number. Hope you stay above the waterline both at home and in your boat.
Don't waste your time ... it is the only thing you can't get more of
.. if it accidentally looks like I gave advice please ignore it .. and notify me immediately

Return to “Operation Airboat - August 27, 2005”