Site Changes Coming...

Site news and announcements.
kwanjangnihm
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Re: Site Changes Coming...

Postby kwanjangnihm » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:09 pm

Rick I like the "SOLD" banner in the classified section. Is this a function done by the seller or you?

Great idea!! :thumbleft:
" I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that? "

Bad2Bone
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby Bad2Bone » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:20 pm

Thanks for all your effort and time taken for SA.
By the way, when you get to tweaking the gallery, if you can make my fish look bigger, I'd definitely appreciate it!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Cleverly Disguised as Responsible Adults"

4cyl. Lycoming (sled). Croc-eyed
6 cyl. Lycoming. (Palm Beach 3/4 deck) Bad to the Bone Taxidermy
8 cyl. 502, counter-rotator 20' aluminum hull. Blew Limo

goldhunter_2
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby goldhunter_2 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:39 pm

Rick,
ya I miss the appearance already of the old classifieds but know it takes time ...lol

Earlier you mentioned all the old adds transferred over , but just for reference not all adds came over.

Will you be add the "my post" tab into the new classified's?

Support our future , get a kid involved in the outdoors!!

:rebel:

rick
Site Admin

Postby rick » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:00 am

Thanks Jamie.

kwanjangnihm, that sold thing is done by the seller. However, I'm glad to help anybody with that if needed.

Thanks Bad2Bone, I'll have to hook you up with the grandkids. They know how to hold it so a 2 lb'er looks like five lol.

goldhunter_2, I'm still gonna work the appearance when I get a chance. As far as missing ads...I'm sure it's possible, I brought those over from the other database with a spreadsheet that I had to customize a bunch. Let me know if you need me to chase down an old ad. Also, the "my posts" feature will probably return in some way, but not until I'm able to tie the forum database into the same database where the classifieds now reside.

Rick

goldhunter_2
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby goldhunter_2 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:53 am

rick wrote:goldhunter_2, I'm still gonna work the appearance when I get a chance. As far as missing ads...I'm sure it's possible, I brought those over from the other database with a spreadsheet that I had to customize a bunch. Let me know if you need me to chase down an old ad. Also, the "my posts" feature will probably return in some way, but not until I'm able to tie the forum database into the same database where the classifieds now reside.

Rick

You have enough to do already , don't worry about chasing those three old adds down was just letting you know for reference an the same with the appearance. Good to hear about the "my post" feature it was very handy after the classified's became so popular.

I image by now you have the laptop hard-mounted to the right of your airboat seat so you can be programing with your right hand while keeping your left free to work the stick and the boss <i>(miss Teresa)</i> feeding you those nat lights to try an keep your sanity :lol:

thanks for all the hard work keeping the site working

Support our future , get a kid involved in the outdoors!!

:rebel:

rick
Site Admin

Postby rick » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:23 am

I quit drinking beer Robert...just kiddin I still love those Natty Lites :D

Rick

Return to “Site Related”