IS IT ME????

Other news of interest to the airboating community.
Terrapin
Southern Airboat Member

IS IT ME????

Postby Terrapin » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:00 pm

Is it me??

I don't understand how people can litter all over. I'm on Lake Kissimmee and when i pull over where the picnic tables are i just can't believe that in such a remote beautiful place, idiots airboaters actually leave their litter behind. I'm on my second hunt lease and I find trash in the woods from many years ago...old bottles and beer cans and metal scrap....and some more recent litter.

I mean if you cant pack it back home and have it eventually go to the dump vs. on the shores and in the woods in this great state you have to be an idiot, pick up up your **** and take it with you or stay home and throw it on your floor. F'ing ridiculous

Sorry, i just can't believe how ignorant some people are.

Bruce
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Re: IS IT ME????

Postby Bruce » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:37 pm

Terrapin wrote:Is it me??

I don't understand how people can litter all over. I'm on Lake Kissimmee and when i pull over where the picnic tables are i just can't believe that in such a remote beautiful place, idiots airboaters actually leave their litter behind. I'm on my second hunt lease and I find trash in the woods from many years ago...old bottles and beer cans and metal scrap....and some more recent litter.

I mean if you cant pack it back home and have it eventually go to the dump vs. on the shores and in the woods in this great state you have to be an idiot, pick up up your **** and take it with you or stay home and throw it on your floor. F'ing ridiculous

Sorry, i just can't believe how ignorant some people are.

im with you i see and pick up trash over here on the st johns constantly
12 foot Mamba "The Underdog"
Tired Gpu 520,Whirlwind Razor X

SpencerMullins
Southern Airboat Member

Postby SpencerMullins » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:05 am

x3 I live in Jupiter Fl, I take the truck into Corbett State Park, bags and bags and bags of trash i've collected. I ride Everglades and have started to do the same. It truly bothers me how people have no problem throwing their trash everywhere. I personally know someone who has a deckover boat and have watched him time and time again kill his Bud light can and over it goes....hell throw it in my boat i'll take your crap home, apparently i'm the only one with a freakin recycle bin at home. :violent1: :old_glory: :rebel:
Camp Ramblin' Rose
Bob "Koon Dawg" McDonald Grandson
15' Rivermaster 350 2.12 gear box 79" Wisper tip

newoldglory
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby newoldglory » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:29 am

X4. It' almost impossible to enforce the law on littering. The fine should be to loose you're right to be in the wild when caught.
To open ones eyes, you must let them see!

Remember; sometimes it's better to be thought a fool than to open you're mouth and prove it.

kwanjangnihm
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby kwanjangnihm » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:58 am

we always bring home more than we take :rebel:
" I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that? "

Terrapin
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Terrapin » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:30 am

i would like to see some idiot throw their can out...i would rap their head with it

Return to “Other Important News”