Melanoma cancer alert

Other news of interest to the airboating community.
newoldglory
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Melanoma cancer alert

Post by newoldglory » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:06 am

I've been using "See Alice" for many years now, mostly for urinary control. (I don't have any camp meat now so I don't need it for that). :roll: A Few weeks ago a friend told me about a TV news report about a class action suit against "See Alice" and other "erector directors" stating that they cause Melanoma cancer. :shock: Last Friday I was at my Primary Doctors office for a F/U on my blood test and asked him about the claim. He was not aware of the claim and looked up the study by Major Research centers and FDA and was supprised at his findings. He read aloud his findings. Users of "pills" and such drugs have ben found to develop Melanoma cancer and especially lighter skinned individuals. :violent1: I recently had two Melanoma cancers cut out and will no longer use "See Alice", (erector injectors). I have tried "natural" supplements and most all of them contain Saw Palmetto. I have used pure Saw Palmetto and for the most part it does a fair job but some folks need more to go with that. I'm sure that what works for me will not work for all but it's better than getting a "cut job" each year and that is if the "cut job" is out side. Some Melanoma forms inside and is not detected as quickly as an out side sore. Please take this for what it is worth. I'm not sure that this is the proper thread but I wanted to get this out to as many folks as possible. Better here than Red Neck Cuisine. :lol: :lol: :lol:
On top of this, I tried three times to post this thread and was "forbidden" to post and was able to figure out that it was because I was using the proper word instead of "See Alice". WTH ? "Politically correct" has now hit us here on S/A. :banghead: :dontknow:

:proud: :old_glory: :usa: :florida: :rebel:
To open ones eyes, you must let them see!

Remember; sometimes it's better to be thought a fool than to open you're mouth and prove it.

dougeey
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Re: Melanoma cancer alert

Post by dougeey » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:31 am

If I get this right you are breaking up with Alice to play in the palmettos :D :lol: :lol: :lol: Doug

digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by digginfool » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:45 am

I had a similar issue with a posting once. I don't recall the word that was blocking my post but Rick told me it was filter on the server that helps stop spam. "See Alice" and other drugs like it are subjects of spam all the time. That being said, very interesting. You wonder how many common drugs out there are causing increases in various diseases and the link is either not known or squashed by the pharmaceuticals.
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it” - Bastiat

dougeey
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by dougeey » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:54 am

Why don't it block a**holes from posting? :lol: :lol: O wait then I would be blocked :oops: :oops: :oops: Doug

rick
Site Admin

Post by rick » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:30 am

WTH ? "Politically correct" has now hit us here on S/A. :banghead: :dontknow:
Not intentionally...it's like diggun said, it's a built in spam thing.

Good job on the work around though ("See Alice") :)

This also works...

ci-al-is

Rick

newoldglory
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by newoldglory » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:49 am

Thanks guys, that helps. Hey Dougee, I'm glad to see that you are now old enough to own up to you're every day realities. :slap: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To open ones eyes, you must let them see!

Remember; sometimes it's better to be thought a fool than to open you're mouth and prove it.

dougeey
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by dougeey » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:58 pm

newoldglory wrote:Thanks guys, that helps. Hey Dougee, I'm glad to see that you are now old enough to own up to you're every day realities. :slap: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have known this for years :toothy7: :toothy7: Doug

cowboy
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by cowboy » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:30 pm

A World Without Cancer

I'll just leave this here in case any of my friends might be interested:

Frog
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Frog » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:31 pm

cowboy wrote:A World Without Cancer

I'll just leave this here in case any of my friends might be interested:
Cowboy very interesting, thanks for sharing. have you developed a diet to go along with this information or adhere to one provided? Have heard of Dr Joal Fuhrman? Take a deal look into him I you get a chance. On the surface he looks like another pushing a fad diet but is renown for reversing decease including cancer.

Cutler
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Cutler » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:23 am

So how many of you rushed out and bought saw palmetto after this bit of news

Return to “Other Important News”