Very Surprised

Stories, places to go, techniques, equipment, etc..
STINGER477
Southern Airboat Member

Very Surprised

Post by STINGER477 »

This is how we do it SC.
The only problem is getting them back!!! :scratch:
Attachments
tn.jpg
tn.jpg (2.08 KiB) Viewed 1832 times
tn.jpg
tn.jpg (2.08 KiB) Viewed 1832 times

rudee116
Southern Airboat Member

Re: Very Surprised

Post by rudee116 »

Is that a big bobcat or a panther? Looks like a panther to me. Kill that POS!
14' Don Davis w/ Upstack 0-540

When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. — Benjamin Franklin

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown »

rudee116 wrote:Is that a big bobcat or a panther? Looks like a panther to me. Kill that POS!
BIG BOBCAT.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kill that pos????????????????????
because it's doing what he's done for hundred's of years. and survives?????????????
and he did something you can't?????????
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

cntry141iq
Site Supporter - VI
Site Supporter - VI

Post by cntry141iq »

That would be one of the elusive longtailed bobcats ...
Don't waste your time ... it is the only thing you can't get more of
.. if it accidentally looks like I gave advice please ignore it .. and notify me immediately

fl cracker
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by fl cracker »

It seems everybody has these pics!
" I have two guns...
One for each of you "

2011 Al David / AV 540

crazycowboy1278
Southern Airboat Member

Post by crazycowboy1278 »

stinger you need to find out if he had a permit to kill game using a spot light lol!!!!

papajack
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by papajack »

Is that a skunkape in a long-tailed bobcat costume???

rudee116
Southern Airboat Member

Post by rudee116 »

scrambletown wrote:
rudee116 wrote:Is that a big bobcat or a panther? Looks like a panther to me. Kill that POS!
BIG BOBCAT.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
because it's doing what he's done for hundred's of years. and survives?????????????
lol..hard to see the pic on a phone screen.

No...because the panther is the biggest contributor to land closing and access regulations in S. FL. that's why. Why don't you take them all with you up to wherever you hunt and let them eat all your deer and hogs and get your hunting lands closed down and make it so you have to run your airboat or buggy on a designated trail only. Then we'll see if you still defend them. And you're right, I can't catch a deer with my teeth :cry:

When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic. — Benjamin Franklin

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown »

rudee116 wrote:
scrambletown wrote:
BIG BOBCAT.
lol..hard to see the pic on a phone screen.

No...because the panther is the biggest contributor to land closing and access regulations in S. FL. that's why. Why don't you take them all with you up to wherever you hunt and let them eat all your deer and hogs and get your hunting lands closed down and make it so you have to run your airboat or buggy on a designated trail only. Then we'll see if you still defend them. And you're right, I can't catch a deer with my teeth :cry:
they have already closed most of the land up here in the ocala national forest and it's not on account of the florida panther. its because of the disrespectfull idiot's that leave there garbage all over where they camp and play.
and eat all the deer and hogs????
you got problems if you believe that.........
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

Bob in Canada
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Bob in Canada »

Feb 2008 , I'm driving really early in the morning through the Ocala National Forest from Sliver Springs to Daytona and a black panther walked across the road a couple of hundred feet in front of me . I've seen a lot of bears up here and they aren't that slim and long with a tail almost as long as there body . By the time I woke the girl friend up it was gone across to the north side .
This thing was about 80 - 100 lbs and as black as a burnt rubber boot .
14x8 Diamondback , 2.38-1 Stinger , 350 GM Marine , Sensenich 3 Blade "R" prop

swamprunner88
Southern Airboat Member

Post by swamprunner88 »

come hunt out in big cypress n let me know if you feel the same way, all there is is panthers., funny how they say theres a couple left sence they inter-bred the lil bastards, now there everywhere! im not goin to say they killed all the hogs n deer now , the NPS killed out the hogs and thats a known fact. there's plenty of deer just gotta get out n hunt hard., but everytime i go out i come across least 4 and theres alot is picayune aswell, so screw that noise more need to keep getting run over on 75 n collier county.

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown »

Bob in Canada wrote:Feb 2008 , I'm driving really early in the morning through the Ocala National Forest from Sliver Springs to Daytona and a black panther walked across the road a couple of hundred feet in front of me . I've seen a lot of bears up here and they aren't that slim and long with a tail almost as long as there body . By the time I woke the girl friend up it was gone across to the north side .
This thing was about 80 - 100 lbs and as black as a burnt rubber boot .
I have seen 3 in the past 40 years.
but was just about called a liar on this forem last time I posted that.
I know there up here but to see one you have a better chance of winning the lottery.
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

rudee116
Southern Airboat Member

Post by rudee116 »

Not trying to get into an argument. Believe it or not, the panther really is eating everything in the Big Cypress. There are ZERO hogs left and the deer population is steadily declining. If you were to take the 100+ cats in BC and put them in Ocala, I guarantee within 5 years you will wonder what the hell happened to the game animals. And everytime the anti's want to close an area down here, they use the endangered species act (panther) to get it done.

davieboy
Southern Airboat Member

Post by davieboy »

the pic is from S. Texas almost 3 years ago.
11x7 Cloninger fulldeck w/ O-435

rudee116
Southern Airboat Member

Post by rudee116 »

swamprunner88 wrote:come hunt out in big cypress n let me know if you feel the same way, all there is is panthers., funny how they say theres a couple left sence they inter-bred the lil bastards, now there everywhere! im not goin to say they killed all the hogs n deer now , the NPS killed out the hogs and thats a known fact. there's plenty of deer just gotta get out n hunt hard., but everytime i go out i come across least 4 and theres alot is picayune aswell, so screw that noise more need to keep getting run over on 75 n collier county.
The NPS did kill all the hogs back in the day but there were hogs in the cypress after that still. The deer is another story...the panthers are killing a lot of them but the water is hurting them too.

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown »

rudee116 wrote:Not trying to get into an argument. Believe it or not, the panther really is eating everything in the Big Cypress. There are ZERO hogs left and the deer population is steadily declining. If you were to take the 100+ cats in BC and put them in Ocala, I guarantee within 5 years you will wonder what the hell happened to the game animals. And everytime the anti's want to close an area down here, they use the endangered species act (panther) to get it done.
yep your absolutely right.
the anti's have more following than us hunter's.
back in the 60's I went to the gulf hammock hunting with an old timer and we parked the truck and he got out to look for hog sign I seen him run back to the truck get in and leave in a hurry.
my father asked him what was wrong he said there was a fresh panther track where he just walked.
the man was scared to death.
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

swamprunner88
Southern Airboat Member

Post by swamprunner88 »

theres still hogs in big cypress. dont ask me where, cuz i aint giving up my buddys n i spots but there in there.
granted not as heavy as they where back in the day.

and theres plenty in the n.p :twisted:

rudee116
Southern Airboat Member

Post by rudee116 »

swamprunner88 wrote:theres still hogs in big cypress. dont ask me where, cuz i aint giving up my buddys n i spots but there in there.
granted not as heavy as they where back in the day.

and theres plenty in the n.p :twisted:
Really??? Don't let me find out where you live cause I'll follow you to your secret hog spot :D I've heard of sightings way up north of 75 but I've also heard of sighting of the skunk ape lol. Don't get me started on the N.P....There's big ass deer in there too. Seen some monsters down by Flamingo a few years ago. Maybe I was hallucinating but I would swear some of them had collars on them.

swamprunner88
Southern Airboat Member

Post by swamprunner88 »

i swear,not lying. about the hogs
and the skunk ape well if u wana find her go down to last chance ,sam's hideaway or what is now cutler bay sports bar, you'll def find your self a good skunk ape to take home lmao.!

and the deer yeah theres some very nice ones ., you werent hallucinating.

rudee116
Southern Airboat Member

Post by rudee116 »

Now that's funny! I stay away from that bar!!!!!

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown »

rudee116 wrote:Now that's funny! I stay away from that bar!!!!!
RUDEE,
all you have to do is drink about 10 beers and she will look better and beeeetter than after about 20 she will be beautifuuuulll.
take home to momma.
:drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

Return to “Hunting & Fishing”