Frog legs stolen from Old Glory$2000 REWARD-Now over $7000

Stories, places to go, techniques, equipment, etc..
glades cat
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Re: Frog legs stolen from Old Glory$2000 REWARD-Now over $70

Post by glades cat » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:42 am

The reward and privacy is for the informer...the thief still gets a whoopin.
"Leave a legacy...Preserve the irreplaceable"
12' x 7' sled built by Scorpion, Cont. O-470-K, 72" Whisper Tip
Rigged by Gladescat & sons in 2009

Olf Art
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by Olf Art » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:04 am

glades cat wrote:The reward and privacy is for the informer...the thief still gets a whoopin.
:glasses7:
"I know not what tomorrow may bring, but I know Who brings tomorrow."
Member: KRVSA, FAA, TAA, and life member NRA and VFW

sawgrassrunner
Southern Airboat Member

Re: Frog legs stolen from Old Glory--$2000 REWARD

Post by sawgrassrunner » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:23 am

GladesAirboat wrote:Hate to hear this Gerald; it is the new breed won't even call them Airboaters (Scum) we are experiencing the same type of problems at the Camp on Kramer Island. Hope the BUZZARDS get them. :angry5: :angry5:
Amen to that !!!

MJD291
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by MJD291 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:05 am

akblackdawg wrote:OK, i will not lie. I am the thief (OMG i hate admitting that word) i stole the frog legs, still have them in my freezeer, flew in just for them, and flew back to Alaska. But since they mean so much to so many, for the pittance reward of $7000, I will fly back to Florida and replace the frog legs, just to show you guys what a good guy I am and to clear my good name. Bud

Typical Obama supporter.
I LOVE THE SMELL OF AV GAS IN THE MORNING. IT SMELLS LIKE..... VICTORY

gruprgetr
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Post by gruprgetr » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:37 am

MJD291 wrote:
akblackdawg wrote:OK, i will not lie. I am the thief (OMG i hate admitting that word) i stole the frog legs, still have them in my freezeer, flew in just for them, and flew back to Alaska. But since they mean so much to so many, for the pittance reward of $7000, I will fly back to Florida and replace the frog legs, just to show you guys what a good guy I am and to clear my good name. Bud

Typical Obama supporter.

gotta get the freebies :rebel: :florida:

oh! waint i want to retract my snide responce and be the first to turn him in. thankyou, thank you.......now i would like to give my reward money to the "KETCHALL THIEVES REWARD FUND".....to help buy punishment supplies :evil: :evil: :evil: :rebel:
(SWAMP GAS)
IF YOU PISS SOMEONE OFF MEANS THEY HEARD YOU
AIRBOATS DONT SPREAD HYDRILLA

AIRBOATS DONT CAUSE ANIMOSITY- PEOPLE DO!!
PROTECT YOUR FUTURE WEAR A PFD AND VOTE!!
on a dark calm night ya can hear the cryaker scratchin on your poly

dblj006
Site Supporter - VI
Site Supporter - VI

Post by dblj006 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:53 am

I had somebody tell me one time, "because it's not important to me, I don't care that it's important to you". It's was everything I could do not to drop them right there on the spot.

It's the principal man. But trying to explain it to you would be like talking to a desk stapler.
Broke.

gruprgetr
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Post by gruprgetr » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:59 am

dblj006 wrote:
I had somebody tell me one time, "because it's not important to me, I don't care that it's important to you". It's was everything I could do not to drop them right there on the spot.

It's the principal man. But trying to explain it to you would be like talking to a desk stapler.

i thought Barry Sorry-toro coined that about the 2nd ammendment :scratch: :dontknow: :proud: :rebel:
(SWAMP GAS)
IF YOU PISS SOMEONE OFF MEANS THEY HEARD YOU
AIRBOATS DONT SPREAD HYDRILLA

AIRBOATS DONT CAUSE ANIMOSITY- PEOPLE DO!!
PROTECT YOUR FUTURE WEAR A PFD AND VOTE!!
on a dark calm night ya can hear the cryaker scratchin on your poly

Johnboy
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Johnboy » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:09 pm

I really hope that is your attempt at some liberal humor, because if not you need to be next in line behind the thief for that whoopin. :banghead:

Whitebear
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by Whitebear » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:13 pm

I caught it as humor soon as Bud posted it. I don't think he realized how dead serious a deal this is though. Its the old..... I'll give you the shirt off my own back and feed you if you are hungry, but you steal even one grain of rice from me and I will hunt you to the ends of the earth ! I see no ill intent on Buds part.

Also the idea that if you steal from even one of us, you have stolen from ALL of us !
"The Constitution is not so the government can restrain the people, it is so the people can restrain the government." Patrick Henry
The government cannot give anything --
that they have not first taken from someone else.

akblackdawg
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by akblackdawg » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:09 pm

I think White Bear is the only one amoung you guys that has a sense of humor. And for the record, I would never steal from any of you. The hospitality shown to me and my wife on our trip to Fl last year was beyound reproch and everyperson we met was warm and gracous to showing us your fine state. Of course no harm was meant in my earlier post, and of course anybody who would stoop to stealing frog legs from a freezers on somebody's back porch is a low life slime ball. My best to you all and I hope you catch him. Bud
:alaska: If you ain't living on the edge, you're taking up to much space.

15x8 Alumatech hull, with enclosed cab, aluminum cage, LS 3, 6.2 aluminum block ffi, 2.7 Balistic Box, sensinich superwide 3 blade. Built for year around riding in Alaska

mad_mike
Southern Airboat Member

Post by mad_mike » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:25 pm

I hope the thief(s) are flushed out and get some old fashioned bare knuckle justice. We have problems here as well with people helping themselves to what we keep at our cabins. Sad thing is, they know it isn't right, they just can't help but make the wrong descisions. We have a "joke" up here about putting bad items in crab pots........

papajack
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by papajack » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:17 pm

What does a few concrete block, a length of hog fence and a thief have in common???
Answer: they can be used in common to plug sink holes in Florida solving two problems with one solution...

Return to “Hunting & Fishing”