effing theiving arse people.

Stories, places to go, techniques, equipment, etc..
swampfox
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

effing theiving arse people.

Post by swampfox »

Wow. I hunt the eastmarsh every year. Ive had my stand where it sets fer 2 years and killed many a deer n hogs right where it sits. I brought my cousin out to do some hunting and was gonna put him n my stand n the morning...well, come out here tonight to camp and go m the morning to hunt, bring him to where my stand is AMD show him what area he's gonna b n and my effing stand is not there. Some nagger stole it. Yep, thats what u r, a nagger...whom ever took it. What ever, ill just go get another one. Fer now I'm just gonna go sit in my other one down n the stump block. Why take it though? It ain't yours! Didn't ur momma n daddy teach ya manners? No respect I tell ya.
Diamondback 0235c sprayer/ predator gore and powerplant??? Stroked out 65 continental :)

flcracker9
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Re: effing theiving arse people.

Post by flcracker9 »

Nothing surprises me anymore. I had one stolen up in Bull Creek last year, it was locked to the tree for 3 years. F'ing lazy Son's a beeches. I live 4 miles from the south gate at JW Corbett, you can't leave any stand there, if they find it, it's gone. I just buy the cheap ladder stands when they go on sale, but still $75 gone when they steal it. Just the world we live in now, sad. Society has changed, guess everyone feels they are entitled to what's not theirs. I have a 25 year old Son, like to think I've raised him to work for what he's got.
12' Open Palm Beach, IO-0470-L 260hp, 72" NGQ

gator
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by gator »

Yup, real shame what Corbett has turned into. Ain't just stands. Ain't nothin sacred anymore.
gator

shootingtheBREEZE
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by shootingtheBREEZE »

I had 4 ladder stands In three lakes, off of 60 for years. the game warden says they take them if left in the management area. he told me you are supposed to take them at the end of the season. but I had many stolen as well. I have had people sitting in my stands as well when I had walked up to them. but told them that's ok. I will hunt somewhere else and to keep it clean when you go don't leave your trash behind. some people have no freaking morals or respect for other peoples property. No wonder they accidently get shot! if you get my drift!

SWAMPHUNTER45
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by SWAMPHUNTER45 »

I was raised that when you see another hunters stand you get the hell away from it, regardless if it is public land that area is taken already. Much less steal the thing!

gyrocopter582
Southern Airboat Member
Location: 3/4 mile due east of the north tip of Lake Washington, Melbourne Florida.

Post by gyrocopter582 »

We have family that live in Bull Crek, and we hear stories all the time.
The crackheads stole the aluminum off off a neighbor's mobile home while they were away!
"Amaze your friends, annoy your neighbors"

swampfox
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by swampfox »

:lol: shot me a good buck this morning laying down where my stand once was. Karma will smack whomever n the face hard I hope. Karma sure didn't let me down this morning. I was so pissed all night and even this morning and it all went away. I saw that buck and i was focused, yet grinning from ear to ear. Lined up the ole 7.62 x 54r.....DONE SON!
Diamondback 0235c sprayer/ predator gore and powerplant??? Stroked out 65 continental :)

kwanjangnihm
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by kwanjangnihm »

heck yea bro!!! :rebel:

posting pic for ya!! congrats!!

He'll cut your throat, baby, stick you in the back, drive off in your Cadillac.
He's more trouble than you think, he'll kill your sugar, leave you in the drink.

fl cracker
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by fl cracker »

Hopefully they use and fall out of it. Dirtbags!
" I have two guns...
One for each of you "

2017 Al David / stroked LS

shootingtheBREEZE
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

glad to hear it, nice deer, meat in the freezer. glad to see good things happen to good people.

davemotes
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by davemotes »

I had one stolen out there a few years ago. Never got to set in it, and I had two cables with locks on it. I hate that place, to many @$$ holes out there.

Waggs
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by Waggs »

The WMAs say to remove any tree stands at the end of the season. Maybe the fuzz noticed it in there during the off season and removed it. Just a possibility.
12.5' Predator, O320H2AD, 72" Whisper Tip Narrow

Liberty Mechanical Services
Performing all commercial and residential HVAC services
321-689-7709
Making America Cool Again!

KCCO

swampfox
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by swampfox »

Waggs wrote:The WMAs say to remove any tree stands at the end of the season. Maybe the fuzz noticed it in there during the off season and removed it. Just a possibility.

The man knows me in this area and they also know my stand, they would have let me know if it was a problem so i could get it down. Most everyone that runs this area consistently r really good people but of course, just one had to b a bad Apple. I done even think it was any of our locals...oh well, cant wait fer doe weekend, bulldozer he I come.

swampfox
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by swampfox »

kwanjangnihm wrote:heck yea bro!!! :rebel:

posting pic for ya!! congrats!!

Thanx bro.

Dirt Cheap
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by Dirt Cheap »

My buddy had one stolen this weekend at salt lake mngt after the morning hunt we went to lunch
And came back it was gone pretty bold lucky we didn't catch them

elChupacarburetor
Southern Airboat Member

Post by elChupacarburetor »

This gives me an idea for a new type of hunting. You need two stands. Here's how it works. You set your first stand up and leave it down just sitting right out in a visible area.

You set up your second stand nearby and climb up. Wait for activity around the first stand.

Then you know what to do next.

Anyone know what the season looks like for this?
12' Gilileo / Lycoming O-360-A1A / 72" 3-blade Sensenich Saber

Cherpa
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Cherpa »

That's illegal. Your baiting a thief.
We grow too soon old and too late smart.

elChupacarburetor
Southern Airboat Member

Post by elChupacarburetor »

Baiting is the lesser of the offenses I've mentioned. ;)
12' Gilileo / Lycoming O-360-A1A / 72" 3-blade Sensenich Saber

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown »

I'VE got one better than that.
I stopped at wall-mart a while back in my flat-bed tow truck, came out and some scum-bag stole my j-hooks.
about $500 dollars worth.
the thing is if I got a call from the f.h.p. I would have been in trouble. or lost the call.
I can;t stand a thief or a liar and they go hand in hand together,
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

Whitebear
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by Whitebear »

A lire, a thief, and a cheat are but different faces of the same man.
"The Constitution is not so the government can restrain the people, it is so the people can restrain the government." Patrick Henry
The government cannot give anything --
that they have not first taken from someone else.

swampfox
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by swampfox »

Whitebear wrote:A lire, a thief, and a cheat are but different faces of the same man.

Yes Sir.

Stickflinger
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Stickflinger »

I had a treestand stolen outa my boat while I was in the woods. You wanna talk about mad. Gettin a treestand stole out of the woods will make anybody mad but when a scumbag climbs in your boat to get your treestand hes just askin to meet his maker.

dodobird
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by dodobird »

swampfox wrote:
Waggs wrote:The WMAs say to remove any tree stands at the end of the season. Maybe the fuzz noticed it in there during the off season and removed it. Just a possibility.

The man knows me in this area and they also know my stand, they would have let me know if it was a problem so i could get it down. Most everyone that runs this area consistently r really good people but of course, just one had to b a bad Apple. I done even think it was any of our locals...oh well, cant wait fer doe weekend, bulldozer he I come.
where can u hunt on public land on doe week? ive never heard of this other then bow season
13' laser 360sbc oxdrive 2.68 .... 80" 3 blade whispertip ex :florida:

swampfox
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by swampfox »

dodobird wrote:
swampfox wrote:

where can u hunt on public land on doe week? ive never heard of this other then bow season
Unless ive been doing it illegally without knowing it fer my whole life, any management area. Ill have to check.

shootingtheBREEZE
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

I always thought you can take deer of either sex during bow season, and you would have to draw a doe permit during any other part of the hunting season.

Return to “Hunting & Fishing”