Hunters

Stories, places to go, techniques, equipment, etc..
SteveReid
Site Supporter - VII
Site Supporter - VII

Hunters

Post by SteveReid »

I just heard that SOB Bernie Sanders say, you don't need a assault riffle to deer hunt. He thinks because the AR-15 looks like a Military riffle you don't need it to hunt with. All you hunters show the stupid democrats your AR-15 you're hunting with. Post pictures everywhere so we can show the dumb down there's no difference in a 740 Remington auto and AR 15 with the same calibers. Post them on Facebook and I will spread them like wildfire!!

kwanjangnihm
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Re: Hunters

Post by kwanjangnihm »

I'll start here!! :thumbleft: GA 9 point AR-15

:rebel:
He'll cut your throat, baby, stick you in the back, drive off in your Cadillac.
He's more trouble than you think, he'll kill your sugar, leave you in the drink.

trailerdon
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by trailerdon »

I have NO respect for anything Bernie say's. His belief's are so far out there it is incomprehensible that he has a following.
Too many stupid people allowed to breed and make more stupid people.

Shippee123
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by Shippee123 »

trailerdon wrote:I have NO respect for anything Bernie say's. His belief's are so far out there it is incomprehensible that he has a following.
Too many stupid people allowed to breed and make more stupid people.
:cheers: :cheers: You nailed that one !!!
11'6"x7' Royal craft with a 0300a Continental swinging a 74"two blade Super Snapper

Aeon
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Aeon »

17x8 Circle H powered by a TurnKey LS3, 2.55 ox box and 82" 3 blade JX

AirRanger
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by AirRanger »

Steve, I hear what you are saying Bernie has been using the gun rights hunting angle for ever. Hunting has nothing to do with the 2nd. He just tries to spew his crap to the sheep and they eat it up. On this one though I would not feed into his BS. No my AR has not got anything to do with hunting. I've got other rifles for that. My AR is to defend against anyone who puts me or my family in danger. That is the long and short of it. Why sugar coat it with PC BS? If he doesn't like it he doesn't have to buy one.

Whitebear
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by Whitebear »

Just some balance here. Since the beginning of SA it has been recognised that not every member wants to see dead and bleeding animals. We do have a Hunting and Fishing topic for this. if you are trying to make a gun statement we have both the Guns Topic and the Politics topic.

Since this thread is in On The Hill I guess I will leave it here for now but if anyone wants it moved to the appropriate topic either post in the thread or PM me. I have no disagreement with the facts and opinions posted. Just the possible mis-placement of the thread.
"The Constitution is not so the government can restrain the people, it is so the people can restrain the government." Patrick Henry
The government cannot give anything --
that they have not first taken from someone else.

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown »

it doesn't need to be moved it need's to be deleted!!!!!!
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

Duece
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by Duece »

So you're saying that b/c he posted hunting pics with a dead animal, on a site that has "Southern" in the title, it needs to be banned or removed?! Wow...

Duece
"Welcome to the Dark Side..."
14'x8' Diamondback 6.2 Pleasurecraft Marine Levitator 550 hp/2.37:1 Oxbox 80" JX Series Sensnich Prop

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown »

:thumbleft: :thumbleft:
Last edited by scrambletown on Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

Duece
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by Duece »

Exactly and opinions are like buttholes....

Duece
"Welcome to the Dark Side..."
14'x8' Diamondback 6.2 Pleasurecraft Marine Levitator 550 hp/2.37:1 Oxbox 80" JX Series Sensnich Prop

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown »

:thumbleft: :thumbleft:
Last edited by scrambletown on Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

HuntingBigun
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by HuntingBigun »

scrambletown wrote:it doesn't need to be moved it need's to be deleted!!!!!!

Wow we come a long way on SA, heck my lion was a fun topic when I posted him on SA and so I just too old I quess :shock: :shock: my Facebook, FLickr, Southern Airboat & Instagram are all full of dead animals with me Smiling like I won the lottery, never got a warning for tastefully posting picture of what most sportsmens do hunt and kill game on SA, maybe different thread IDK, fine where it is JMO. As it covers multiple topics and OK We all may have different ideas like Airranger Ok to disagree but JMO As I disagree with Scramletown 100%......... :violent1:

but killing varmints in not sport but hunting, I use my AR-15 to kill raccoon's that steal my corn, hogs etc. I like AR platform have 300Blackout and 5.56 with a 308 on the way, heck Bobby from Diamondback used his last year for Elk & Deer hunt little heavy for my taste. I also use bolt action, bow, muzzlerloader so not PC to call my AR defense only because it is not. I try find some pics and post it that is if the Threads lives which I am guessing not..................

Heck nice pics and congrats on sweet kills and nice rifle Aeon, now rest of you can go back to I ran out of coke posts or maybe if you do not like do not read it that was so popular couple days ago :D :D :D :D :D :D ........................
Bigun

http://www.krvsa.com

Click for pics = http://www.flickr.com/photos/huntingbigun/

Killin Time 15.6 Diamondback Deckover Mast 808 Hp SC LS 7 /KRVSA /NRA

AirRanger
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by AirRanger »

HuntingBigun wrote:
scrambletown wrote:it doesn't need to be moved it need's to be deleted!!!!!!

Wow we come a long way on SA, heck my lion was a fun topic when I posted him on SA and so I just too old I quess :shock: :shock: my Facebook, FLickr, Southern Airboat & Instagram are all full of dead animals with me Smiling like I won the lottery, never got a warning for tastefully posting picture of what most sportsmens do hunt and kill game on SA, maybe different thread IDK, fine where it is JMO. As it covers multiple topics and OK We all may have different ideas like Airranger Ok to disagree but JMO As I disagree with Scramletown 100%......... :violent1:

but killing varmints in not sport but hunting, I use my AR-15 to kill raccoon's that steal my corn, hogs etc. I like AR platform have 300Blackout and 5.56 with a 308 on the way, heck Bobby from Diamondback used his last year for Elk & Deer hunt little heavy for my taste. I also use bolt action, bow, muzzlerloader so not PC to call my AR defense only because it is not. I try find some pics and post it that is if the Threads lives which I am guessing not..................

Heck nice pics and congrats on sweet kills and nice rifle Aeon, now rest of you can go back to I ran out of coke posts or maybe if you do not like do not read it that was so popular couple days ago :D :D :D :D :D :D ........................

Bigun, My wording may be misleading or maybe you did not get my point. An AR can obviously be a great rifle for hunting. The point I am trying to make is that Bernie ties all of his BS wanna be , act as if he is pro gun back to hunting only. So he throws a spin on it saying that " you don't need an AR for hunting". He would rather us not have them at all. He is a master at playing the fence. Use the AR to hunt with but at the end of the day that rifle was designed as a weapon for defense/ offensive against the two legged bad guy that wishes to bring harm to others. I feel that you and I are in agreement on that. The PC wording BS is from Bernie.

HuntingBigun
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by HuntingBigun »

Airanger yep I agree I just a non PC kind guy :D :D :D I use you as more of we barely have a difference on the other hand me a ST just do not agree on somethings, all good in my book ether way We still airboaters that makes us the same :old_glory: :old_glory: :old_glory: ride with ether one of ya :salute:
Bigun

Whitebear
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by Whitebear »

Well I still cant figure out what this thread is about. Seems it is a predator elimination thread to some and its a gun thread to others and to some it is compared to a hunting thread of the past.

I really don't see any issue or comment I don't like but I still question where the thread belongs. Knowing that there can be some cross postings between the Gun topic and the Hunting topic it would probably fit into either in some way. Think I will move it to Hunting.

My own personal ethics do not allow me to hunt any predator species but thats just me. I don't try to force my belief on others. The Gun part, well I just flat do not like black guns or the AR anything. I not saying they aren't as viable as anything else on the shelf, only saying that "I" don't care for them. Prefer wood and steel. Those who are fond of them should not be slighted because I don't like them. The reality is that once the bullet finds its mark the target cares little where it came from or what it was launched from. I have long professed that its far more important that one becomes proficient in the use of their gun than what gun that is.
"The Constitution is not so the government can restrain the people, it is so the people can restrain the government." Patrick Henry
The government cannot give anything --
that they have not first taken from someone else.

Blownaway540
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Blownaway540 »

Most of the dead critters are coyotes, not any different than killing a cockroach.
IGSO 0540 (W/out IG) built by the late, great, Dick Hoffman, 13 ft. Alumitech. Member - CRA, KRVSA

jopete
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by jopete »

i think most on this forum are on the same page.

gun control = powerless people.

the rest is just BS.

HuntingBigun
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by HuntingBigun »

Whitebear wrote: I don't try to force my belief on others.
That's is well said :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: we have a complete thread on like it or not SA post so read it or not move on seems to be the agreed way of life, this thread is no different were ever it is no big deal to me.
Bigun

SWAMPHUNTER45
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by SWAMPHUNTER45 »

Whitebear likes wood and steel!

He is an AK man, sticking with a classic

Lwells
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Lwells »

I can see nothing wrong with this thread, its just another thread, little graffick(misspelled) for some but shows that the build or the name of a gun doesn't take its hunting ability away . Its just a gun, it will kill about anything its aimed at, which is its purpose, and it is no different than any other gun of the same caliber. Our guns are not the problem. Idiots need to be banned, not guns. These pictures only show justifications as to why these people own these type guns and these pictures need to go to Obama, Hiller and all the others that use the names and looks of a gun as an excuse to ban them. They are cool looking guns to some but just a gun to others and anyone that sees them as anymore than just a gun has to have an elevator that doesn't go to the top floor. :proud: :old_glory: :rebel:

SteveReid
Site Supporter - VII
Site Supporter - VII

Post by SteveReid »

Lwells wrote:I can see nothing wrong with this thread, its just another thread, little graffick(misspelled) for some but shows that the build or the name of a gun doesn't take its hunting ability away . Its just a gun, it will kill about anything its aimed at, which is its purpose, and it is no different than any other gun of the same caliber. Our guns are not the problem. Idiots need to be banned, not guns. These pictures only show justifications as to why these people own these type guns and these pictures need to go to Obama, Hiller and all the others that use the names and looks of a gun as an excuse to ban them. They are cool looking guns to some but just a gun to others and anyone that sees them as anymore than just a gun has to have an elevator that doesn't go to the top floor. :proud: :old_glory: :rebel:
Finely!! Thank you. I think everyone on here already knew this except a few that would sell their souls for a political party. If God hadn't wanted us to own a gun he wouldn't given us a trigger finger!!

Return to “Hunting & Fishing”