Orange/Lochloosa

Aircraft powered airboat discussion.
lorick
Southern Airboat Member

Orange/Lochloosa

Postby lorick » Sun May 08, 2016 8:46 pm

Rode Orange and Lochloosa today. Water has gone down considerably since the USAA poker run but still good riding. Noticed that the boat slide from Lochloosa into the swamp is torn up and not being maintained. Would not use it for fear of a bolts or nails tearing my boat up. Who maintains this? Is it the state since it is a state park or is if St. Johns River Water Management or is it maintained locally?

jeepinocala1111
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Re: Orange/Lochloosa

Postby jeepinocala1111 » Mon May 09, 2016 6:52 am

lorick wrote:Rode Orange and Lochloosa today. Water has gone down considerably since the USAA poker run but still good riding. Noticed that the boat slide from Lochloosa into the swamp is torn up and not being maintained. Would not use it for fear of a bolts or nails tearing my boat up. Who maintains this? Is it the state since it is a state park or is if St. Johns River Water Management or is it maintained locally?

The water is not down much at all we keep an eye on it over at Sportsmans cove boat slips and I would say it is down a foot or so not bad at all and also seems to go up very fast when it rains.

busa717
Southern Airboat Member

Postby busa717 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:16 pm

They also should sweep some of the rocks out of the road you have to cross! :oops: :oops: :oops:

HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member

Postby HAMMERHEAD » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:06 pm

busa717 wrote:They also should sweep some of the rocks out of the road you have to cross! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Who is they? Why didn't you go ahead and do it instead of bitching about what someone else should do for you! SMH

gruprgetr
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Postby gruprgetr » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:36 am

HAMMERHEAD wrote:
busa717 wrote:They also should sweep some of the rocks out of the road you have to cross! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Who is they? Why didn't you go ahead and do it instead of bitching about what someone else should do for you! SMH

:thumbleft: :thumbleft: :rebel: :rebel: :rebel: :rebel: :rebel: :florida:
(SWAMP GAS)
IF YOU PISS SOMEONE OFF MEANS THEY HEARD YOU
AIRBOATS DONT SPREAD HYDRILLA

AIRBOATS DONT CAUSE ANIMOSITY- PEOPLE DO!!
PROTECT YOUR FUTURE WEAR A PFD AND VOTE!!
on a dark calm night ya can hear the cryaker scratchin on your poly

Return to “Aircraft Power Only”