Big Trouble Brewing?

Automotive powered airboat discussion.
digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Re: Big Trouble Brewing?

Post by digginfool » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:00 pm

Tony480 wrote:Hopefully you've learned to drive since you got the boat and haven't blown anymore boats over. Maybe you should take the money you've spent on the boat and fix the guys boat you blew over. JS
Tony, if there was a jackass smilie, I would use it but this works just as well. :tool: :knob:

You know nothing more of that event than a boat was blown over. While I feel for the guy, my conscience is clean, as well it should be. Nobody that knows the whole story would feel otherwise.
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it” - Bastiat

Tony480
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by Tony480 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:54 pm

digginfool wrote:
Tony480 wrote:Hopefully you've learned to drive since you got the boat and haven't blown anymore boats over. Maybe you should take the money you've spent on the boat and fix the guys boat you blew over. JS
Tony, if there was a jackass smilie, I would use it but this works just as well. :tool: :knob:

You know nothing more of that event than a boat was blown over. While I feel for the guy, my conscience is clean, as well it should be. Nobody that knows the whole story would feel otherwise.
Actually everyone feels otherwise! You told the man you'd pay to fix his boat and then you dodged him like the plague. You were told to watch behind and if it was gonna lift it would be drug out of the way...instead you jump on that barge and put your retard honda goldwing headsets on and hold it to the grate and shake the rudders trying like hell to get off,never looking back. Be a man and pay for the boat you tore up! Douche!

digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by digginfool » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:25 pm

And everything you just said could not be further from the truth. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid.
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it” - Bastiat

Tony480
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by Tony480 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:00 pm

Fool,don't send me a message talking trying to defend yourself while talking trash about others. Be a man and put it out there! Here is the message you just sent me.

I'm not going to hash this out in public again but this is the God's honest truth. I spent close to 10 minutes trying to convince Ross to move his boat. I walked around camp and told every single person that I was getting ready to pull off, that I was semi-stuck and I was going to have to stand on it to leave. He assured me that everything would be ok. He was going to stand there and hold the rudders while I pulled off. I did everything short of getting on his boat and moving it for him. He came in an hour after I had been sitting at camp and parked directly behind me, rudder to rudder. After I was on the boat and the engine was running, Chester and a couple other guys spun the boat around, bow towards my boat. Chester did come up to me and said exactly that; keep an eye on the boat and if it lifts, we'll move it. You would have to know my boat but you cannot see directly behind me. I had my buddy Jason (Elevator Guy) watch and told him to hit me if the boat started to lift. He hit me, it was too late. Watch the video; it was less than 2 seconds from the time the boat started to lift to the time I let off but it was already going over. Who in their right mind would think a little sled would be ok behind a 550 hp carmotor boat anyways? There was all the room in the world for him to move that boat. In fact, if they were going to move the boat after it almost flipped, why the **** wouldn't they go ahead and move it ahead of time? On top of that, I tried three times, including immediately after it happened, to pay him. Every single time he had an excuse; 'I don't want money now because it might cost more than I think.' Even after he told me how much, he wouldn't take the money. It was a ****** up thing but I've had far more people back me up than tear me down. In fact, I've had people who know that group well tell me they deliberately turned his boat, knowing it would flip, because he had built the rigging with hydraulic tubing and it was a pile of ****. Don't know and don't care where you get your information but that is the plain truth. Anybody that has a different version is full of ****. The video proves it, the people that were there proves it and the only people that keeps this pile of **** on SA are the people directly responsible for Ross' boat getting flipped over. And it wasn't me. In fact, if Chester had left the boat alone, at worst, Ross' rudders would have got bent worse than they were, since they were already bent to hell. The best bet would have been for him to move his boat. Take it or leave it, but that is how it truly happened.

digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by digginfool » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:20 pm

And I still stand by it. Just shows what a punk you are.

Tony480
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by Tony480 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Why because I called you out and you can't drive and are a digginidiot

digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by digginfool » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:42 pm

I'm not getting sucked into your BS. Ross suffered enough and I've got nothing to be ashamed of. You can go pound sand.

Bdriller
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Bdriller » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:28 pm

Seems like alot of drama plays out in this small world of digginfools range of realestate he plays in, gotta make a fellow wonder!

Olf Art
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by Olf Art » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:33 pm

Bdriller wrote:Seems like alot of drama plays out in this small world of digginfools range of realestate he plays in, gotta make a fellow wonder!
Driller, this man seems to have more problems with things that burn gas and make smoke than anybody I've ever known.
Diggin, does your lawn mower even run? :toothy7:
"I know not what tomorrow may bring, but I know Who brings tomorrow."
Member: KRVSA, FAA, TAA, and life member NRA and VFW

AceNtheHole
Southern Airboat Member

Post by AceNtheHole » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:50 pm

This is the funniest thread ever! Guy starts a thread asking for help with his engine. Then proceeds to get bashed for being a world class dummy, a boat flipper, and all around dumba$$ in the airboating community. I have to wonder myself, who really is responsible if someone flips another person's boat with their prop wash? I say if you knew it was even a remote possibility, then you shouldn't have stepped on the gas pedal in the first place. Maybe instead, get out and move the other boat for the lazy owner. Dunno. :scratch: I wasn't there. I am however here to read this stuff. And its great stuff. Can't wait to meet up with those involved sometime soon at the swimming hole. But I think I'll remember to park side by side! :D

Carry on fellows................... :cheers:

mfreem
Southern Airboat Member

Post by mfreem » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:04 am

LOL agreed! :stirpot:

Scarecrow
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by Scarecrow » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:27 am

Dark clouds just seem to hover over some folks. :scratch: :rebel:

flying fish
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by flying fish » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:06 am

Are you still broken?
15' DB - 6.2 LSA - 4 blade 82" R - 2.52 CH-4

digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by digginfool » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:53 am

Still broke. After getting phone ping-ponged for the last month, Marine Power called me yesterday and told me to crate the engine and send it back to them. Not a happy camper.

flying fish
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by flying fish » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:44 am

Diggin
My paper work, oil fill cap and engine cover all suggest my PCM LSA uses 5/30 engine oil. It is my opinion that both the Marine Power and the PCM have the same internals. Exactly the same internals, different ECM's.

A suggestion would be to put 5W30 engine oil back in your engine and a new set of spark plugs. Possibly, she wont foul another plug.
Personally, I change spark plugs every time I change engine oil.

As far as changing the engine oil back to 5W30 and a new set of plugs. Guaranteed, ain't nobody gonna know if she fouled (2) plugs on same culprit cylinder.

If she fouls the second plug, still, nobody knows but you. Save your 20/50 oil that you drained and can put the used engine oil back in the engine if she is hurt.

Going by your static cranking cylinder pressure test, she aint saying she is hurt, she is just saying she fouled a plug.

Suggestion above is process of elimination. You know this.
15' DB - 6.2 LSA - 4 blade 82" R - 2.52 CH-4

Return to “Automotive Power Only”