LS 6.2 L build list and advice

Automotive powered airboat discussion.
akmike30
Southern Airboat Member

Re: LS 6.2 L build list and advice

Post by akmike30 »

Best way to talk with Dave at water thunder is call him or Tex. He replies back quickly I have a 418 being built as we speak. His customer service has been excellent. I paid for my motor 4 weeks ago and motor is built were waiting on oxbox. Everything has be done on timeline we agreed on. Can’t be more happier with the way Dave has answered all my dumb questions.

Spend the extra money and buy a waterthunder.

Research the vendor you order motor Thur. There are a lot of them out that will take you money and drag out your built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prototype
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Prototype »

oldscratch wrote:Thanks unforgiven,

Undecided about carb or efi, thats one reason I started the thread. Would it be reasonable to say if I buy a pull out engine that some of the stock fuel system can be re used for an efi build? If so is it worth it?
I stopped reading anything below when I read the above!
What do junkers do when they break on purpose of cheapness? Help, I've fallen and cant get up,,, button?

Not that a quality boat can't be built on a dime, but that's for fools with very great friends to support a junk yard build to fuel delivery!

SWAMPHUNTER45
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by SWAMPHUNTER45 »

CADILLAC

Prototype wrote:

Undecided about carb or efi, thats one reason I started the thread. Would it be reasonable to say if I buy a pull out engine that some of the stock fuel system can be re used for an efi build? If so is it worth it?
What do junkers do when they break on purpose of cheapness? Help, I've fallen and cant get up,,, button?

Not that a quality boat can't be built on a dime, but that's for fools with very great friends to support a junk yard build to fuel delivery!

Prototype
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Prototype »

SWAMPHUNTER45 wrote:CADILLAC

Prototype wrote:

LOL that new 2.0 turbo caddie with water and oil cooler cooled turbo is pushing similar to the old school iron at half the cost and twice the economy with a intercooler and correct tune.
Yes sir, I have your starter in stock,

Return to “Automotive Power Only”