SW Georgia Riding

Make plans here!
Muddyduck
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby Muddyduck » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:02 pm

Carol, not her with the new boat. She doesn't have a boat, she is up visiting friends who live on the lake and run airboats, I am sure you guys have showered in each others prop wash from time to time. I'll ask her who she knows up there when she gets back to my neck of the woods.

Geneva0550
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Postby Geneva0550 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:27 pm

Did anyone take pictures? Cant wait to see some. It sounds like I missed a good ride.I hope to make the next one.

Dave

Carol Dixon
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Carol Dixon » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:04 pm

Geneva0550 wrote:Did anyone take pictures? Cant wait to see some. It sounds like I missed a good ride.I hope to make the next one. Dave we got pictures and I will get them on here asap.Yeppers you missed a good ride.But we will do it again.So don't miss the next one.!! Carol

Dave
Gobbler Getter

Olf Art
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby Olf Art » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:50 pm

I talked to my buddy from KY on the phone yesterday morning. He told me that he made it down in 10 hrs. from Corbin.
Now if he can make it in 10 hours and pull over two mountains to get to Seminole, y'all in central Florida are slap out of excuses for not being at the next ride up there.

Next time, I'll try to leave the double back flip off the damn boat to a younger body ...... :shock: .
"I know not what tomorrow may bring, but I know Who brings tomorrow."
Member: KRVSA, FAA, TAA, and life member NRA and VFW

Muddyduck
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby Muddyduck » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:05 am

Hey Carol and Paul, I spoke with my friend Amy, she said she did meet you guys while she was up there. Her brother-in-law is George the UPS driver. Said she had a real good time

Return to “March Ride”