Airboat Build Off

Airboats with smaller powerplants.
Caddellwelding
Southern Airboat Member

Airboat Build Off

Postby Caddellwelding » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:55 pm

This needs to happen. There is build offs on Discovery Channel all the time. I think it would be cool for my buddies like Anthony Hughes to get the publicity they need! Plus it could have a wide variety of builders. It would be great for the sport/business to get the exposure it deserves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeepinocala1111
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Re: Airboat Build Off

Postby jeepinocala1111 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:08 pm

Caddellwelding wrote:This needs to happen. There is build offs on Discovery Channel all the time. I think it would be cool for my buddies like Anthony Hughes to get the publicity they need! Plus it could have a wide variety of builders. It would be great for the sport/business to get the exposure it deserves!

The problem is every time airboats get attention it's just more restrictions. Sometimes it is best to stay low profiled.

southern safaris
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby southern safaris » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:31 pm

Just when I thought I'd move out to the country where it's nice quiet and I'm minding my own business who'd thought my name would get plastered on SA :slap: do a couple nice favors and see where it gets ya! I knew I should 've taken that job at taco bueno instead ....... I appreciate the publicity bud just don't get me in over my head I don't know if I can fund a build off or worst of all make a deadline , I seen how those bike build off goes sounds like to much stress I work in flip flops half the time ( I am from the florida keys ya know ) you ever try running around a shop in them .... I'd be the bastard 3 wks late for the show :banghead:
Hughes Airboats and Fabrications
580-228-5782
Facebook.com/hughesairboats.com
Aluminum round-sided hulls

Caddellwelding
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Caddellwelding » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:55 am

That's the perfect summary of what you stand for! You work in flip flops building great boats! Guarantee you people want to see that!

Caddellwelding
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Caddellwelding » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:29 am

Well I guess that's it on that idea!

Return to “Mini-Airboats”