Thursday Night Thunder!!!

How to soup'em up...a little less moderated...medium skin thickness required!
big3country8
Southern Airboat Member

Re: Thursday Night Thunder!!!

Post by big3country8 »

Gotta have something to do in my spare time eddie.... oh shoot simpleman is coming and helms is gonna debut!!! Outta be a good one.
Temporary High
12' clendenin aluminum step with poly, 418 waterthunder, 2.68 OX, 9 blade saber, ATF rigged, nitrous outlet,, buttrax custom seats.

fasteddie42089
Southern Airboat Member

Post by fasteddie42089 »

Simpleman u crack me up Dane drive it be his dream come true he mite have chance of beating me in something

Crown Royal
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by Crown Royal »

fasteddie42089 wrote:Simpleman u crack me up Dane drive it be his dream come true he mite have chance of beating me in something
Damn Dane I think you just called out by ELMER FUDD's kid!!! LMFAO
http://www.altmansac.com/

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting.."HOLY SHIT, WHAT A RIDE

Proud member of OUTLAWAIRBOATCLUB.COM

SOUTHERN OUTLAW

Qwikdiesel
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by Qwikdiesel »

fasteddie42089 wrote:What's this I heard a 17 ft panther tour boat was out there last nite word on streets he out ran one the bad ass ultra light a/c race boats 3 times in row :lol: :stirpot: and he was looking for that hamiet boat that won thunder on loop so he go head let everyone know panther would have won if we wanted too :violent1:

I know you ain't flapping them jaws about beating a 180hp ride boat. And ultralight? That tin can you slide on is probably lighter. You big hp f-ers actually look silly when it's even that close to yall. I'll put a bottle in it to level the hp curve a bit and we'll see who's wearing that cm hat at the end of the evening :thumbleft:
Rule #1.. There Not Fake If You Can Touch Them!!

blowin by
Southern Airboat Member

Post by blowin by »

Qwikdiesel wrote:
fasteddie42089 wrote:What's this I heard a 17 ft panther tour boat was out there last nite word on streets he out ran one the bad ass ultra light a/c race boats 3 times in row :lol: :stirpot: and he was looking for that hamiet boat that won thunder on loop so he go head let everyone know panther would have won if we wanted too :violent1:

I know you ain't flapping them jaws about beating a 180hp ride boat. And ultralight? That tin can you slide on is probably lighter. You big hp f-ers actually look silly when it's even that close to yall. I'll put a bottle in it to level the hp curve a bit and we'll see who's wearing that cm hat at the end of the evening :thumbleft:

LMAO
Counter-rotator, It's ALIVE!!!!
New THUNDER hull, 2' rake, all stainless single single rear op with bolt in triple, Bazooka tubes under footstand, LS3 with whipple 4.0, 2.68 counter rotator slingin Two 8-blade 80" RAZOR Xs.

farmboy
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by farmboy »

Qwikdiesel wrote:

Oh snap :shock: :thumbleft:
14ft JB Hull,Lycoming GSO480 w/water-meth injection,Sensenich 3-blade "R",ButtRaxx seats,B&S Trailer.

Member of Glades Airboat & Buggy Association / Kissimmee River Valley Sportsman Association

Bruce
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Bruce »

Qwikdiesel wrote:

ooooooooh snap
12 foot Mamba "The Underdog"
Tired Gpu 520,Whirlwind Razor X

fasteddie42089
Southern Airboat Member

Post by fasteddie42089 »

Lmao go head Joey that's fine

J WOW 0520
Southern Airboat Member

Post by J WOW 0520 »

Has anyone decided where TNT is gonna be tomorrow

Thunder200
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Thunder200 »

That is a good Question???

Qwikdiesel
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by Qwikdiesel »

Moccasin island would be my guess

Cyraxx0120
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by Cyraxx0120 »

I honestly think moccasin is the only place to get to dry ground. We don't need racers complaing that the water is not right for racing at moccasin. It is better to watch there and if your a good racer you can tune your boat to run anywhere. If you want to keep a hat then you need to be able to race more then one spot. JMO moccasin is better. If no one wants to speak up let's just say its there until anyone with more ranking wants to call it.
Lifes like flipping a coin, sometimes you get head, sometimes you get tail

blown480
Southern Airboat Member

Post by blown480 »

has anyone been to the 'oakhead mon. or tues.??????, last i knew tommy wez puttin poles at the 'oakhead wed.,all are underwater , from last month

big3country8
Southern Airboat Member

Post by big3country8 »

I know my raceboat isnt coming out tommorow because its so high. No crying from me though it is what it is. Chuckie gets another month by default lol just messin with ya bud
Temporary High
12' clendenin aluminum step with poly, 418 waterthunder, 2.68 OX, 9 blade saber, ATF rigged, nitrous outlet,, buttrax custom seats.

gchuckie
Southern Airboat Member

Post by gchuckie »

big3country8 wrote:I know my raceboat isnt coming out tommorow because its so high. No crying from me though it is what it is. Chuckie gets another month by default lol just messin with ya bud
Lol na I guess whoever shows up gets it! If I can make it down I will be in my old flat bottom hunt boat. :thumbleft:

bigcountryspops
Southern Airboat Member

Post by bigcountryspops »

pops will be there dont mater too me hell we can race the back trails got the need for speed lol

gchuckie
Southern Airboat Member

Post by gchuckie »

Cyraxx0120 wrote:I honestly think moccasin is the only place to get to dry ground. We don't need racers complaing that the water is not right for racing at moccasin. It is better to watch there and if your a good racer you can tune your boat to run anywhere. If you want to keep a hat then you need to be able to race more then one spot. JMO moccasin is better. If no one wants to speak up let's just say its there until anyone with more ranking wants to call it.
I'm good with moccasin island! I never knew u had to tune yor boat to certain lakes! Lol Maybe that's where I'm missing my boat lengths. :scratch:

BlowInIt
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by BlowInIt »

It needs to be at moccasi

blown480
Southern Airboat Member

Post by blown480 »

the only reason your'race boat' a'int commin is 'HELMS HAULED ASSSZZZ' to west coast of fla., aka. work my asszzs, SIMPLEMAN COMMIN TO BUST THAT ASSZZS, TAKE THAT HAT, HELMS RUNNIN SCAREDD, AINT GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH WATER HEIGHT,, THINK UP NOTHER X/CUSE, LIL EDDIE WILL DRIVE IT, WATER OR DRY GROUND RACIN

Cyraxx0120
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by Cyraxx0120 »

gchuckie wrote:
Cyraxx0120 wrote:I honestly think moccasin is the only place to get to dry ground. We don't need racers complaing that the water is not right for racing at moccasin. It is better to watch there and if your a good racer you can tune your boat to run anywhere. If you want to keep a hat then you need to be able to race more then one spot. JMO moccasin is better. If no one wants to speak up let's just say its there until anyone with more ranking wants to call it.
I'm good with moccasin island! I never knew u had to tune yor boat to certain lakes! Lol Maybe that's where I'm missing my boat lengths. :scratch:
Last time moccasin was mentioned people complained about the depth of the water. Lol.
Lifes like flipping a coin, sometimes you get head, sometimes you get tail

bigcountryspops
Southern Airboat Member

dam tim iam older than you you need to take the orange barge for a slide it will refresh ya lol

blown480
Southern Airboat Member

Post by blown480 »

JUST TALKED TO TOMMY RYDER, 10:00 WED PM, OUR NEW PRES., HE SAID LETS PLAN ON MOCASSIN, IF ITS ANY WHERE DRY THERE, GOINA HAVE TO PLAY IT BY EAR, JMO, COULD CHANGE TO THE HEAD, ONE OR THE OTHER

bigcountryspops
Southern Airboat Member

dont care we can line em up on tucker lane let em eat

Qwikdiesel
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by Qwikdiesel »

Jmo. Moccasin will be the only dry for the amount of boats.

The water was 4ft when tommy and I put the poles in at the trees for the very first hat race. Just sayin

bigcountryspops
Southern Airboat Member

thanks for the post blown 480 it will be a good time were ever it is

Return to “High Performance Talk”