finely a 100 mile per hour air boat

How to soup'em up...a little less moderated...medium skin thickness required!
HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member

Re: finely a 100 mile per hour air boat

Post by HAMMERHEAD » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:13 pm

danny wrote:
HAMMERHEAD wrote:
danny wrote:So just lance out run top fun no other ac boat
Lance was the only one that outran top fun on the bottle. Ricky with the little blue e-series boat on the bottle outran top fun on motor.
looks like all them boys in ac unlimted got there some home work to do lol
You ain't kiddin!

danny
Southern Airboat Member

Post by danny » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:36 pm

suprchrgz wrote:
danny wrote:o dane did one of his cocoa starts lol on the red boat :lol:
ITS AN OPTICAL ILLUSION TO THEM,,IT LOOKS LIKE I COON THEM OUTTA HOLE BUT FACT IS THE INJECTION JUS HITS THAT HARD :wink: WE R TRAININ A MONKEY TI DRIVE FIR NEXT ONE,,
im glad to see yall got the pimp gash special running good 8)

HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member

Post by HAMMERHEAD » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:45 pm

danny wrote:
suprchrgz wrote:
danny wrote:o dane did one of his cocoa starts lol on the red boat :lol:
ITS AN OPTICAL ILLUSION TO THEM,,IT LOOKS LIKE I COON THEM OUTTA HOLE BUT FACT IS THE INJECTION JUS HITS THAT HARD :wink: WE R TRAININ A MONKEY TI DRIVE FIR NEXT ONE,,
im glad to see yall got the pimp gash special running good 8)
It is running good with just powershot solenoids. Probably be really hard to deal with when they put some juice to it.

suprchrgz
Southern Airboat Member

Post by suprchrgz » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:28 pm

DEF HEARD THAT,,PROB NEED TO GET SUM EXTRA MOTOR PARTS FOR THE BIGGER SHOT,,BABYSTEPS FOR NOW,,STILL GOT ISSUE WITH A CYLINDER THAT NEEDS TO B SQUARED UP,,ITTLE B FOUNT,,,HOPEFULLY,,BOUT TO JUS THROW CYL AWAY,,LOL,,IS PRETTY MUCH ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WERE THERE GONNA PLAN TO GO TO THE RACE ON THE 2ND ,,IF SOO THEY OTTA HAVE A SWEET A/C BOTTLE POWER ADDER WATEVER CLASS,

B-White
Southern Airboat Member

Re: finely a 100 mile per hour air boat h

Post by B-White » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:45 pm

HAMMERHEAD wrote:B-white the pimp gash ran 3 wide when ricky was running the marshin and ricky's Boat beat both of them by a boat or a little more. They were too close to call. I ran pimp gash too close to call the first race and I had technical difficulties on the 2nd and he won by about 10 boats no excuses. Dane has got chip's smelly leg kickin, but let's not put it out there like he came up here and waxed everyones azz there were probably three boats faster.dane may up the nos a little and be a little faster but I would have to say in my opinion the camo boat was the 2nd fastest boat there yesterday if anyone else was faster they didn't prove it and little blue e-series 3rd.(aircraft that is)
If you read this really good it don't have blue boat faster than the camo,,,and we both ran Lance and the Marshin!!!!! What's that tell ya!!!!
Devil in the Bottle 83 ProMod
Marsh Master Step
Carbon Fiber Rudders by:HAMMERHEAD AVIATION.com
Prop is NOTHING BUT A WHIRLWIND!!!
RAZORX

budman6023
Southern Airboat Member

Post by budman6023 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:28 pm

Well i wasnt there but if Lance outrun Topfun i bet you something was wrong with the carmotor.we will see on the 2. I bet it dont happen again.anybody want bet

suprchrgz
Southern Airboat Member

Post by suprchrgz » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:15 pm

budman6023 wrote:Well i wasnt there but if Lance outrun Topfun i bet you something was wrong with the carmotor.we will see on the 2. I bet it dont happen again.anybody want bet
LOL UR JUS LUCKY U KEPT UR SNAKE IN THE GRASS A$$ HOME,,WASNT NUTTIN RONG WITH THAT C/M,,,JUS GOT BEAT WAS ALL :wink: SAME REASON U DIDNT SHOW,,,SCURRRRED LOL,, :shock: OR OH UR WERE TESTIN SOMEWHERE ELSE :roll:

suprchrgz
Southern Airboat Member

Re: finely a 100 mile per hour air boat h

Post by suprchrgz » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:21 pm

B-White wrote:
HAMMERHEAD wrote:B-white the pimp gash ran 3 wide when ricky was running the marshin and ricky's Boat beat both of them by a boat or a little more. They were too close to call. I ran pimp gash too close to call the first race and I had technical difficulties on the 2nd and he won by about 10 boats no excuses. Dane has got chip's smelly leg kickin, but let's not put it out there like he came up here and waxed everyones azz there were probably three boats faster.dane may up the nos a little and be a little faster but I would have to say in my opinion the camo boat was the 2nd fastest boat there yesterday if anyone else was faster they didn't prove it and little blue e-series 3rd.(aircraft that is)
If you read this really good it don't have blue boat faster than the camo,,,and we both ran Lance and the Marshin!!!!! What's that tell ya!!!!
YA N EVERYTIME I WALKED DOWN THERE TO CALL A FEW MORE OUT ,,I GUESS YALL WHERE (MIA) NO WHERE TO B FOUNT ,,HELL I CONSTENTLY KEPT HEARIN EXCUSES FROM A FEW WHY THEY WOULDNT RUN N THEN 5MIN LATER THEYD B OUT THER RACING SOME ONE ELSE ,,BY FAR IM NOT SAYING I CAME N WAXED A$$,,JUS A LITE POLISHEN ONA FEW :wink: MAYBE AT THE RACE WELL C WHO IS WHO :shock:

HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member

Post by HAMMERHEAD » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:32 pm

budman6023 wrote:Well i wasnt there but if Lance outrun Topfun i bet you something was wrong with the carmotor.we will see on the 2. I bet it dont happen again.anybody want bet
I have seen topfun run on many occasions and to me it didn't look like the same boat.I know he was tuning on it to run on the motor only. He said he gave it all it had and if he wasn't sand bagging he better put it back like it was! Not saying that to take anything away from lance because his boat was hauling azz! When I wasn't driving one of our boats I spent most of theday standing on the finishline timing boats. The quickest time I got on the stop watch was 4.63 and I have gotten several 4.3's on the fast carmotor boats on other days, but not yesterday. Lance had the fastest time. I also know that from one day to the next depending on weather, wind, and surface. The times can vary 3 to 4 tenths.

Bruce
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Bruce » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:46 pm

that ac dusted top fun off the line lances boat leaves straight not on its side i think if rons boat didnt have them big air reliefs in the back it prob wouldnt roll so hard but what do i know
12 foot Mamba "The Underdog"
Tired Gpu 520,Whirlwind Razor X

flying high
Southern Airboat Member

Post by flying high » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Just wanted say we had a great time with the best turn out for a test and tune :cheers: I was outrun three times one was that famous red boat, and the camo boat, and as much as I don't like it the reaper boat got me at the end of the day. :salute: But don't worry the little e series is coming the second for some revenge :angry5: As far as the pump gas special goes he done one hell of a job representing cocoa, but he just needs a little bigger cylenoid. :thumbleft: I think the closest race of the day was me and Bubba pushing our boats back around the lake. :toothy7:
Marsh Master Racing

Bubba
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by Bubba » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:00 pm

flying high wrote:Just wanted say we had a great time with the best turn out for a test and tune :cheers: I was outrun three times one was that famous red boat, and the camo boat, and as much as I don't like it the reaper boat got me at the end of the day. :salute: But don't worry the little e series is coming the second for some revenge :angry5: As far as the pump gas special goes he done one hell of a job representing cocoa, but he just needs a little bigger cylenoid. :thumbleft: I think the closest race of the day was me and Bubba pushing our boats back around the lake. :toothy7:
I think I got ya by a nose :lol: Thank you for coming down there to help me, I really appreciated it :salute:
FLIRTIN WITH DISASTER

HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member

Post by HAMMERHEAD » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:52 pm

flying high wrote:Just wanted say we had a great time with the best turn out for a test and tune :cheers: I was outrun three times one was that famous red boat, and the camo boat, and as much as I don't like it the reaper boat got me at the end of the day. :salute: But don't worry the little e series is coming the second for some revenge :angry5: As far as the pump gas special goes he done one hell of a job representing cocoa, but he just needs a little bigger cylenoid. :thumbleft: I think the closest race of the day was me and Bubba pushing our boats back around the lake. :toothy7:
Ricky when I saW you two wading and pulling your boats in together I thought your boat had blown something up, and bubba being the nice guy that he is decided to shut his down and pull it back with you so you wouldn't be lonely.lol!

Gen3Pro
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by Gen3Pro » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:09 pm

I don't think anybody could have asked for a better day. It was hot as haydees but other than that, good clean racing and everyone came home. The new class laid out a few years ago that pits a/c to a/c and not expected to race a boat with twice the power (bad a$$ car motors) has really been paying dividends lately. Dad and I were talking and I don't think we've ever seen so many race boats that are matched so even. Ol' red ran good yesterday and always seemed to put us where we needed to be to win. When you have a group so closely matched, rolling starts won't say the last word. With in mili-seconds, whoever gets the start usually wins and you can't ask for closer competition that that. Feels good to be the king, if just for a while. Ron came over and shook hands and told me that's all he had and I take a man at his word. I'm sure either off the ramp or if the second stage had come in a fraction earlier, the story would be different. Easy to race when you've got everything to gain and nothing to lose.

Shouldn't be bent out of shape Lou, you know there have been days that The Hatchet Gang has put Ground Rattler on the trailer with the big deuce and we won the $150 buck payout. Problems or no problems, come race day, first through the traps wins...faster or not. It will be really interesting to see this class off the ramps and how that changes everything. We been running in the swamp so long, a change of pace my help some and hurt others.

Just know Red will be there waiting and if you feelin' froggy...I'll be your huckleberry 6 cylinders or 8......I mean...who gets out run by a straight valve???? :scratch: :scratch:

Oh yeah....101 feels fuggin fast if your wonderin' 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Check out Hatchet Gang Racing on Facebook. I've been gathering photos and working on content, but post a picture of your boat and or races and follow us as racing really gets going and Hatchet Gang Racing searches for the limits of the opposed piston aircraft engine......through force that is.
Hatchet Gang Racing

First thing I'm gonna do when I get home is punch yo mama in the mouth

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hatchet-G ... 3881904488
http://www.facebook.com/pages/NAADR/369266453162184
http://www.naadr.com/

swampdragster
Southern Airboat Member

Post by swampdragster » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:27 pm

I went swimming with top fun Ronnie all day and we talked about what happened when he ran Lance's red boat........
All I will say is Ronnie said he will not try to take anything from Lance , the red boat was on his game and he won the race fair and square!!!!!
Lance you are the man!!!!!!!!! Now having said that on july 2nd if you run unlimited you better take a crap and throw up put a fresh bottle in and prey for a miracle because ''T.F.R.'' will be on top of his game like you were on the 18th.....

Lance , Ronnie said he's very impressed with you and your boat, he also said ''you and your dad are the nicest guy's in the sport....'' :cheers: :cheers:
UNLIMITED SWAMPDRAGSTER DRIVER
QUICK SLICK on every dang thing!!!!

HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member

Post by HAMMERHEAD » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:46 pm

Swamp I believe there is going to be an aircraft unlimited and a carmotor unlimited.if I'm wrong someone please clearify.

swampdragster
Southern Airboat Member

Post by swampdragster » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:52 pm

You know how it works , you can run a aircraft in car motor class but you cant run a car motor in a aircraft class :scratch: I'm sure thats how it will work at least i hope it is that should help get the pot right........
I hope they pay out the money like they did at tcr races......

HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member

Post by HAMMERHEAD » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:03 pm

One thing is for sure it looks like the aircraft unlimited clas should have a bunch of boats in it and all of them are close to one another. Maybe we can make lance run with the carmotors and get him out of our class! Lol.

swampdragster
Southern Airboat Member

Post by swampdragster » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:15 pm

Yeah damn right there are some bad unlimited a/c boats , and it will be a big class.....I dont know what yall are going to do with Lance , maybe catch him on the road and bend his fender to make to late to sign in :dontknow: :lol:

Hey you never know come race day Lance and the lights might not see eye to eye or whatever :banghead:
anything can happen we saw that sat.

HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member

Post by HAMMERHEAD » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:38 pm

I think I'm gonna hire those 2 guys that took a baseball bat to that ice skaters legs and have them work him over one good time! Lol

Bruce
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Bruce » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:07 pm

desperation is a stinky cologne lmao
12 foot Mamba "The Underdog"
Tired Gpu 520,Whirlwind Razor X

budman6023
Southern Airboat Member

Post by budman6023 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:01 am

My thought was while you was on a high i could get some of you a/c guys to put a frendly bet on the side.I no that boats is the a/c boat to beat. Good runing boat.only thing is now that chuck and brad has made a unlimited class for you a/c guys .There should be only one unlimited class.But now you got two a/c guys running the show.so now they put there heads togeather and figured out how they can get a a/c in winner circle all the time.Dont let them run the car motors.That will fix it.

Qwikdiesel
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by Qwikdiesel » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:12 am

Thanks for the great hospitality guys! We all had a great time! Was good to see some old friends again, and meet up with some folks on here. I wish all the races were that good, NUTTIN BUT A/C OUT THERE DOIN WORK!!!!! Other than Top Fun it's a good thing the Trailer Queen John Force C/M's stayed home like usual, or there feelings might have got hurt by the true Weekend Warriors! Thanks again Fellas can't wait to do it again!!
Rule #1.. There Not Fake If You Can Touch Them!!

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:51 am

RAT DEES,
just heard what happen?
how bad is the boat?
Last edited by scrambletown on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

chargedupoutlaw
Southern Airboat Member

Post by chargedupoutlaw » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:18 am

yea was a great time 4 sure !! dragstar,,hammehead ,mr phillips nice to meet all yall to !!! hopefully one of these days ill have a boat outthere playin also !!! was a blast !!! n dane told u u needed to race that camo 540 ,,it was strollin ,, but hey gives us somethin to talk sh!t about till next race !! lol but i thought dane n blue e series raced ??? did they not ???
JB AIRBOATS/// outlaw custom hulls and rigging/// josh bunnell

Return to “High Performance Talk”