finely a 100 mile per hour air boat

How to soup'em up...a little less moderated...medium skin thickness required!
air-roberts
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Re: finely a 100 mile per hour air boat

Post by air-roberts » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Airjack wrote:
budman6023 wrote:Jack crazylarry.big3country bring your boats to the race.we need your support.see what you really got with out bottle.im gunning for ya. :cheers:
I Don't have a brake and Mike don't have the right size wire on his boat. Guess I'll just wait till I have a step under this fire breather....... :lol:
you gotta brake its called poly and trim tab and a extra seat :lol:
Air-RobertsImage
experimenting with old step w/t experimental 384.8 c.i. nos 2.68 rotator, 80" three bld ? R
http://www.bcraceengineering.com
Thanks to dave http://waterthunder.com/
New & Used PROPs
WhirlWind prop dealer

Airjack
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Airjack » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:39 pm

crazy L wrote:What the heck jack just slapp a piece of angle on there eitherway win or lose were still gonna support the sport! And there will be a lunacy on the wire I'm sure. evryone runs 4x4 now. Hell if we can't run it I guess ill be on the trailor too! Y all the excuses and crying and yada yada everyone is taking the fun right outta of it before it even starts. Its just a race by gosh!!! Bunch of damned sore losers in this sport I guess.
You know I support anything to do with this sport. Don’t even talk like that! I’m not going to make a Three hour trip and find out that we can’t run because of a little misunderstanding about something. Hell I don’t even have a race boat in the first place so how can I bitch about the rules of this club anyway.
Going fast is only half the fun ... what you make go
fast is the other half.

HuntingBigun
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by HuntingBigun » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 pm

Jack just run amateur class, the way it reads anything goes lol I beat ya that gets changes also, plus I like your boat it is cleannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :D
Bigun

http://www.krvsa.com

http://krvsa.com/product/airboat-raffle-tickets/

Click for pics = http://www.flickr.com/photos/huntingbigun/

Killin Time 15.6 Diamondback Deckover Mast 808 Hp SC LS 7 /KRVSA /NRA

Airjack
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Airjack » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:04 pm

HuntingBigun wrote:Jack just run amateur class, the way it reads anything goes lol I beat ya that gets changes also, plus I like your boat it is cleannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :D
Sorry, I didn’t see that class the first time. :oops: Thanks HuntingBigun.
fast is the other half.

suprchrgz
Southern Airboat Member

Post by suprchrgz » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:17 pm

Airjack wrote:
budman6023 wrote:Jack crazylarry.big3country bring your boats to the race.we need your support.see what you really got with out bottle.im gunning for ya. :cheers:
I Don't have a brake and Mike don't have the right size wire on his boat. Guess I'll just wait till I have a step under this fire breather....... :lol:
THERS NO WAY IN HELL IF UR BOAT WAS MINE IDE SIT THIS OUT,,,JUS COME I PROMISE U U WILL B IN THE RITE CLASS AND ABLE TO RUN,,NO BRAKE,,U TOO MIKE,,YAL R THINKIN WAY TO HARD FOR EXCUSES ,,

big3country8
Southern Airboat Member

Post by big3country8 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:49 pm

i got no excuses i already said im coming. watch out for lil kids by my boat they may get sucked through my 4in cage wire though lololololol
Temporary High
12' clendenin aluminum step with poly, 418 waterthunder, 2.68 OX, 9 blade saber, ATF rigged, nitrous outlet,, buttrax custom seats.

HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member

Post by HAMMERHEAD » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:51 pm

Ricky don't let the video fool ya its a bad angle. Look at the video a couple of posts up and you can see my dad lining up on the finishline to see who wins between topfun and lance. That is where the finishline is. My boat is parked to the right of him. And you can't see it in that video. I'm just a half ass spectator and can't tell better who won a close race looking directly across the finishline any better than the guys driving the boats. Lol. It really doesn't make a sh*t who won that race to me. I don't have a dog in the fight. Its just the principal of bragging about winning races that you didn't. I mean the same race he said in earlier posts was too close to call with the marshin and then watched the video and said he won and then in the same breath says he could tell with his pariferial vision while driving that he won. Then says the jump on lance was because he has fuel inj. And its throttle response and then says he knew lance was going to spank him so he had to get a clean jump on him and now thinks he knows where he stands because lance only beat him by a boat.he is all over the map.like harvey said if I want to see where I stand I want it to be an even start and I want to win or lose fair and square because with smoke and mirrors you won't ever really know. Jmo

i[/quote]

HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member

Post by HAMMERHEAD » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:09 pm

suprchrgz wrote:
flying high wrote:Man I wish I knowed it looked that close I shood have called Dane back out but from my boat it didnt look that close :dontknow: From the angle it looks like I started way behind but I know better and i will never hit the brake before the finish without being ahead :scratch: Maybe they can line us up first on the 2nd :cheers: One thing is forsure neither one of us was first so im going back to work on mine :salute:
LMFAO ,,,,OH YA ,,SATURDAY U KNEW N FELT THAT U HAD BEN OUTRUN ,,,,BUT NOW THE (GOOD CAMERA ANGLE ) STARTED COMIN ROUN FOR YA AND U THINK SYCOLOGICALLY THAT HMMM I MITA WON,OR WAS CLOSER ,,HOW COME EVERBODY WANTED THAT INSIDE LANE ,,COULDNT FIGURE THAT OUT :dontknow: ALL DAY I WAS OUTSIDE BOAT ,,DIDNT CARE BUT JUS WAS CURIOUS

That's funny dane the first time we ran I jumped in the outside lane and we raced. And it was dead even, oh that's right you don't remember that race because you said the only race you ran that Was too close to call was against the marshin, oh wait you changed your mind on that one and now you won that one too.So what are you trying to say I won the race you and I ran because I ran the outside and the inside lane is shorter?If I set up the track and the inside is the advantage wouldn't I jump on the inside lane. I ran the marshin me on the outside lane and he beat me by the bow of his boat are you saying I won that one too.damn I haad a lot better day than I thought. You just can't be beat can you?

Only you would think of setting up a track that isn't square and then jump in the shorter lane and try to make it look like you won a race. Smoke and mirrors. But hey if we ever want to catch someone trying to cheat we know who to call!

i

budman6023
Southern Airboat Member

Post by budman6023 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Crazy Larry be nice now.if you want to bump them off for a 100.00 bill i can get it set up at the races and every body can see who has the turd. :violent1:

Bubba
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by Bubba » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:46 pm

budman6023 wrote:Crazy Larry be nice now.if you want to bump them off for a 100.00 bill i can get it set up at the races and every body can see who has the turd. :violent1:
You can tell times are tuff, it use to be 500 :lol:
FLIRTIN WITH DISASTER

big3country8
Southern Airboat Member

Post by big3country8 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:05 pm

Budman must have got another sprint car motor, he's back to talkin. What do you get for your hulls? I'm thinking about getting a lil step sometime down the road.
Temporary High
12' clendenin aluminum step with poly, 418 waterthunder, 2.68 OX, 9 blade saber, ATF rigged, nitrous outlet,, buttrax custom seats.

crazy L
Southern Airboat Member

Post by crazy L » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:12 pm

lmao i must have reached out and hit a nerve by naming that boat a turd huh? well i guess well see the 2nd. win or lose ill be having fun and i will bet u that hundred. i guess i shouldve bet u at ruth when u ran that gator also so u could have payed for my av gas. i dont try to make money by racing but if thats what u want i guess its worth a shot :proud: what class do i have to get in to run u on motor? i dont see a 8 cylinder on race gas verse 6 cylinder on race gas? i dunno never made it to a sanctioned race with my own boat i always thought they were boring! t.n.t. seem much more fun

budman6023
Southern Airboat Member

Post by budman6023 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:49 am

Well iv never said nothing abought your boat and you up and call mine a turd.I no my boat is not that fast but it will out run yours. i allready out run you on motor and you on bottle so if i was you i wouldnt wast my money. :violent1:

budman6023
Southern Airboat Member

Post by budman6023 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:56 am

No bubba the 500.00 is on the Groundrattler for any of the a/c boats that think they can run with it.I dont want crazy larrys money either hes just trying to get some attention.

Airjack
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Airjack » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:20 am

budman6023 wrote:Well iv never said nothing abought your boat and you up and call mine a turd.I no my boat is not that fast but it will out run yours. i allready out run you on motor and you on bottle so if i was you i wouldnt wast my money. :violent1:
Damn :shock:
fast is the other half.

air-roberts
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by air-roberts » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:06 am

what are the rules on a step boat bills runs great on just motor that last race at ruth hell the nos made it run worse cause teflon pluged the nit screen filter needs some dial in time but it'll haul the mail on just motor 89.6 to be exact 2nd time in the seat
Air-RobertsImage
experimenting with old step w/t experimental 384.8 c.i. nos 2.68 rotator, 80" three bld ? R
http://www.bcraceengineering.com
Thanks to dave http://waterthunder.com/
New & Used PROPs
WhirlWind prop dealer

Qwikdiesel
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by Qwikdiesel » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:54 am

These days I wouldn't be suprised if they let step boats in the Hunt boat class :roll: Sure does seem everything ran so much smoother back in the old days :scratch:
Rule #1.. There Not Fake If You Can Touch Them!!

crazy L
Southern Airboat Member

Post by crazy L » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:00 am

That's what this forum is for talkin sh*t lou and if u can't handle a simple word like that (turd) maybe u shouldn't say anything on here. I wouldn't want it to get personal... Oh and by the way u haven't outrun me yet so spend some more of that money that u are willing to bet on that turd. And on another note I don't even even know y this gets to u so bad I've never seen u in the driver seat lmao.

suprchrgz
Southern Airboat Member

Post by suprchrgz » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:06 am

budman6023 wrote:Crazy Larry be nice now.if you want to bump them off for a 100.00 bill i can get it set up at the races and every body can see who has the turd. :violent1:
HMMMMMM :shock: I WANNA RUN THE TURD CLASS,,,N ILLE BRING A COUPLE FRESH BENJEEZ WITH NO CRINKLES FIR YA TOO,, BOTTLE S OR NOT,,I DONT CARE,,LOL,,

suprchrgz
Southern Airboat Member

Post by suprchrgz » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:15 am

HAMMERHEAD wrote:Ricky don't let the video fool ya its a bad angle. Look at the video a couple of posts up and you can see my dad lining up on the finishline to see who wins between topfun and lance. That is where the finishline is. My boat is parked to the right of him. And you can't see it in that video. I'm just a half ass spectator and can't tell better who won a close race looking directly across the finishline any better than the guys driving the boats. Lol. It really doesn't make a sh*t who won that race to me. I don't have a dog in the fight. Its just the principal of bragging about winning races that you didn't. I mean the same race he said in earlier posts was too close to call with the marshin and then watched the video and said he won and then in the same breath says he could tell with his pariferial vision while driving that he won. Then says the jump on lance was because he has fuel inj. And its throttle response and then says he knew lance was going to spank him so he had to get a clean jump on him and now thinks he knows where he stands because lance only beat him by a boat.he is all over the map.like harvey said if I want to see where I stand I want it to be an even start and I want to win or lose fair and square because with smoke and mirrors you won't ever really know. Jmo

LMAO LIL SENNSATIVE HUH,,,I DONT THINK U KNW HOW TO INTERPRET ME :wink: BUT WE WILL MAKE EASY TERMS FOR UNDERSTANDING URS WINZ N LOSSES,,,NEXT RACE EVERYBODY WILL B RACING FOR DOLLARS,,,SEEMS LIKE WE HAVE MIS UNDERSTANDINGS (BAD CAMERA ANGLES N ETC ETC ) SOOO EASY THING TO DO IS RACE FOR A DOLLAR,,,,N THE RACE WILL B LEFT ONLY UP TO THE DRIVERS (NOT A HALF A$$ SPECTATOR) TO DETERMINE WHO WON,,,DRIVERS KNW WHO IS WHO N WHERE THE BOATS R AT AT END OF TRACK,,,SOO MORAL TO THE STORY IS WEN I WALK OVER N GET UR DOLLAR ,,,THEN U JUS WILLINGLY ACCEPTED A LOSS,,JMO,,,WEVE HAD TO DO THAT ONE TO MANY TIMES ROUN HERE,,,BUT WEN I GO HOME WITH UR MONEY THEN ITS A LIL LESS LIKELY FOR DISCREPENCYS LIKE THIS,,,LIKE I SAID I DONT CARE IF YAL THOUGHT I WON A RACE ALLL DAY LONG,,JUS AS LONG AS I WAS COMPETITIVE FOR NOW,,HELL YALL SAID I WOULDNT OUTRUN THE MYSTERY 4 CYL BOAT,,,WHER WAS HE,,PROBLY HIDING WITH THE CAMO BOAT,,LOL,,ITS GONNA B HELL ON THE 2ND WEN I TAKE THE LAST PLACE BOAT N WEAR ALL YALS A$$ES OUT WITH THIS' HAS BEEN '

i
[/quote]

flying high
Southern Airboat Member

Post by flying high » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:25 am

LMAO LIL SENNSATIVE HUH,,,I DONT THINK U KNW HOW TO INTERPRET ME :wink: BUT WE WILL MAKE EASY TERMS FOR UNDERSTANDING URS WINZ N LOSSES,,,NEXT RACE EVERYBODY WILL B RACING FOR DOLLARS,,,SEEMS LIKE WE HAVE MIS UNDERSTANDINGS (BAD CAMERA ANGLES N ETC ETC ) SOOO EASY THING TO DO IS RACE FOR A DOLLAR,,,,N THE RACE WILL B LEFT ONLY UP TO THE DRIVERS (NOT A HALF A$$ SPECTATOR) TO DETERMINE WHO WON,,,DRIVERS KNW WHO IS WHO N WHERE THE BOATS R AT AT END OF TRACK,,,SOO MORAL TO THE STORY IS WEN I WALK OVER N GET UR DOLLAR ,,,THEN U JUS WILLINGLY ACCEPTED A LOSS,,JMO,,,WEVE HAD TO DO THAT ONE TO MANY TIMES ROUN HERE,,,BUT WEN I GO HOME WITH UR MONEY THEN ITS A LIL LESS LIKELY FOR DISCREPENCYS LIKE THIS,,,LIKE I SAID I DONT CARE IF YAL THOUGHT I WON A RACE ALLL DAY LONG,,JUS AS LONG AS I WAS COMPETITIVE FOR NOW,,HELL YALL SAID I WOULDNT OUTRUN THE MYSTERY 4 CYL BOAT,,,WHER WAS HE,,PROBLY HIDING WITH THE CAMO BOAT,,LOL,,ITS GONNA B HELL ON THE 2ND WEN I TAKE THE LAST PLACE BOAT N WEAR ALL YALS A$$ES OUT WITH THIS' HAS BEEN '
i[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Sounds like a deal to me, but if you'd listen to my post earlier me or you either one wasn't the fastest of the day. They had me in the top three and I posted that I wasn't the reaper outrun me too. You can bet the boat I didn't want to outrun me was the reaper. I have no problem admitten when I get outrun because they deserve it, but I don't give gifts to somebody that didn't do it. There's one good thing about this computer every time I get on here it makes me go back out there with my boat. And you can bet the next time you see the little e it's gonna be in the top two. Hope to see you there. So like I said earlier I think me and you both better get back to work on our boats because they might be fast, they're just not the fastest yet.
Marsh Master Racing

chargedupoutlaw
Southern Airboat Member

Post by chargedupoutlaw » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:49 am

suprchrgz wrote:
Airjack wrote:
THERS NO WAY IN HELL IF UR BOAT WAS MINE IDE SIT THIS OUT,,,JUS COME I PROMISE U U WILL B IN THE RITE CLASS AND ABLE TO RUN,,NO BRAKE,,U TOO MIKE,,YAL R THINKIN WAY TO HARD FOR EXCUSES ,,
they said u can run 4x4 wire now ,, everyone is runnin 4x4 so if it werent legal there would b alot of boats sitn out !! thats a rule from the old days ,,
JB AIRBOATS/// outlaw custom hulls and rigging/// josh bunnell

suprchrgz
Southern Airboat Member

Post by suprchrgz » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:23 am

flying high wrote:LMAO LIL SENNSATIVE HUH,,,I DONT THINK U KNW HOW TO INTERPRET ME :wink: BUT WE WILL MAKE EASY TERMS FOR UNDERSTANDING URS WINZ N LOSSES,,,NEXT RACE EVERYBODY WILL B RACING FOR DOLLARS,,,SEEMS LIKE WE HAVE MIS UNDERSTANDINGS (BAD CAMERA ANGLES N ETC ETC ) SOOO EASY THING TO DO IS RACE FOR A DOLLAR,,,,N THE RACE WILL B LEFT ONLY UP TO THE DRIVERS (NOT A HALF A$$ SPECTATOR) TO DETERMINE WHO WON,,,DRIVERS KNW WHO IS WHO N WHERE THE BOATS R AT AT END OF TRACK,,,SOO MORAL TO THE STORY IS WEN I WALK OVER N GET UR DOLLAR ,,,THEN U JUS WILLINGLY ACCEPTED A LOSS,,JMO,,,WEVE HAD TO DO THAT ONE TO MANY TIMES ROUN HERE,,,BUT WEN I GO HOME WITH UR MONEY THEN ITS A LIL LESS LIKELY FOR DISCREPENCYS LIKE THIS,,,LIKE I SAID I DONT CARE IF YAL THOUGHT I WON A RACE ALLL DAY LONG,,JUS AS LONG AS I WAS COMPETITIVE FOR NOW,,HELL YALL SAID I WOULDNT OUTRUN THE MYSTERY 4 CYL BOAT,,,WHER WAS HE,,PROBLY HIDING WITH THE CAMO BOAT,,LOL,,ITS GONNA B HELL ON THE 2ND WEN I TAKE THE LAST PLACE BOAT N WEAR ALL YALS A$$ES OUT WITH THIS' HAS BEEN '
i
[/quote][/quote]

Sounds like a deal to me, but if you'd listen to my post earlier me or you either one wasn't the fastest of the day. They had me in the top three and I posted that I wasn't the reaper outrun me too. You can bet the boat I didn't want to outrun me was the reaper. I have no problem admitten when I get outrun because they deserve it, but I don't give gifts to somebody that didn't do it. There's one good thing about this computer every time I get on here it makes me go back out there with my boat. And you can bet the next time you see the little e it's gonna be in the top two. Hope to see you there. So like I said earlier I think me and you both better get back to work on our boats because they might be fast, they're just not the fastest yet.[/quote]
LOL,,FAR FROM FASTEST,,LMFAO,,WE R ALL FIGHTIN FOR FIRST LOOZER ,,LETS JUS LEAVE IT AS YALS A$$ IS GRASS COME 2ND :wink: AND AT THE END OF THE DAY :thumbleft: WELLE CHEERS OVER A DRINK,,,ITS ALL FOR FUN ,,,,N BY THE WAY :shock: ILLE HAV UR FREE GIFT FOR YA AT THE RACES,,,

Return to “High Performance Talk”