Whose payn 45 $ to watch the races?

How to soup'em up...a little less moderated...medium skin thickness required!
Airjack
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Re: Whose payn 45 $ to watch the races?

Post by Airjack » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:58 pm

jrbass333 wrote:HAMMERHEAD we will be their to support , i hope ya,ll get the boat running better , the lochloosa klan will have 7 boats their , we have to go and support i don,t want to pay 45.00 per person , but we have to support the klan . and the rest of the racers , thay have a lot of money in their boats and spend a lot of time making them faster , just to entertain us , the least we can do is support .
People don’t build boats to entertain us. I might be building a race boat soon and it won’t be to entertain you. We build these things because we love airboats, building them, and the thrill of hauling a$$ on’em. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Going fast is only half the fun ... what you make go
fast is the other half.

fl cracker
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by fl cracker » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:03 pm

Tell em jack!
" I have two guns...
One for each of you "

2017 Hamant / SV540

jrbass333
Southern Airboat Member

Post by jrbass333 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:26 pm

when you build your boat and race it , and i am watching i will be entertained , if you don,t like that just race it were i am not .

HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member

Post by HAMMERHEAD » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:54 pm

I do it for the build and the thrill, but I also love having a big crowd of people wether that be at an NARA race or a test and tune, and the fact that people are amazed at what we are able to make these boats do! And I like being known around as one of the guys with one of the faster boats around!( I didn't say fastest) lol

Bruce
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Bruce » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:55 pm

HAMMERHEAD wrote:I do it for the build and the thrill, but I also love having a big crowd of people wether that be at an NARA race or a test and tune, and the fact that people are amazed at what we are able to make these boats do! And I like being known around as one of the guys with one of the faster boats around!( I didn't say fastest) lol

i like bein known as the fat kid with the ol BAG-O-BOLTS gpu that runs like a bat outta hell lol
12 foot Mamba "The Underdog"
Tired Gpu 520,Whirlwind Razor X

fl cracker
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by fl cracker » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:44 pm

Bruce wrote:
HAMMERHEAD wrote:I do it for the build and the thrill, but I also love having a big crowd of people wether that be at an NARA race or a test and tune, and the fact that people are amazed at what we are able to make these boats do! And I like being known around as one of the guys with one of the faster boats around!( I didn't say fastest) lol

i like bein known as the fat kid with the ol BAG-O-BOLTS gpu that runs like a bat outta hell lol
:lol:
" I have two guns...
One for each of you "

2017 Hamant / SV540

2slow
Southern Airboat Member

Post by 2slow » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:31 pm

That's wat I'm tallken about the need for speed
Last edited by 2slow on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blown480
Southern Airboat Member

Post by blown480 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:49 pm

Bruce wrote:

YOU TELL UM 'KIDOH' 84MPH GPU :D :walk:

THE NIGHT RIDER
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by THE NIGHT RIDER » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:41 pm

i like bein known as the fat kid with the ol BAG-O-BOLTS gpu that runs like a bat outta hell lol[/quote]
bruce no fat kid jokes you went viral on someone the lastime they refered to you as overweight so lets keep it in the boundries and on track THE RACE TRACK :lol: :lol: :lol:
!!! IM THE REAL NIGHT RIDER B!TCH !!! !!! AND A PROUD TO BE IN THE DIAMONDBACK FAMILY !!!!

Return to “High Performance Talk”