dd spam

How to soup'em up...a little less moderated...medium skin thickness required!
blown480
Southern Airboat Member

dd spam

Post by blown480 » Mon May 21, 2012 11:30 pm

i don't believe a word he says, to be caught 'red handed' with 'his' pants on the ground with the pics of the bottle etc., n still get his 'ARSE' spanked would be 'embearaseeeeing'

dusty burch
Southern Airboat Member

Re: dd spam

Post by dusty burch » Tue May 22, 2012 9:21 am

ya what he said

deuces wild
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by deuces wild » Tue May 22, 2012 9:25 am

he may have got his 'ARSE' spanked but his boat did'nt and i think he said he could build a DD that could run with 540s. if you were there you saw his boat spank the same 540
SPEED THRILLS

BlowInIt
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by BlowInIt » Tue May 22, 2012 10:12 am

I hope he brings it to Kissimme Saturday and see what it does on the bottle for real!

dups350
Southern Airboat Member

Post by dups350 » Wed May 23, 2012 3:08 pm

I cannot believe people are still saying all this stuff.. why cant anyone just say that dave did a hell of a job building a direct drive small block that will even runn within 5 boats of a 6 cylinder aircraft boat. Give this crap a break. Dave and jay has already worked this out and i'm sure they will run again. If they havent already.
Just bring it!!

air-roberts
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by air-roberts » Wed May 23, 2012 3:16 pm

yea what spud said that thing has been long done he did what he said case closed :cheers: it seems like everybody else is taking it worse than the people involved :scratch: leave it and (LETS ALL GET ALONG)
Air-RobertsImage
experimenting with old step w/t experimental 384.8 c.i. nos 2.68 rotator, 80" three bld ? R
http://www.bcraceengineering.com
Thanks to dave http://waterthunder.com/
New & Used PROPs
WhirlWind prop dealer

todd glover
Southern Airboat Member

Post by todd glover » Wed May 23, 2012 4:08 pm

I like all the piscine and moaning but a new topic besides when it's all said and done you can beat the boat but you can't beat the mouth and that goes for most people everyone has an excuse

blown480
Southern Airboat Member

Post by blown480 » Wed May 23, 2012 10:55 pm

does 'ANYBODY" that was there on tnt, disagree that NO2 "DAVE", got his asss spanked by 2 boats or more??????? if so you need to look at the video, that was the bet jay n dave had, drive your own boats, not joey n jimmy drive like the 2nd race , give it up homies c/m got it handed to it, even with te 'NIPPLE' :mrgreen: :cheers: :naka:

JB550
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by JB550 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:03 pm

Ya I was there. Drove over from Port Richey to see what all the hype was about. Dave clearly lost the first race and to be honest daves boat won the second but it did look as though his boat jumped off the line first. GREAT RACING. No matter what got to give it to dave, his little dd ran real strong. :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft:

Capital Punishment
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Capital Punishment » Wed May 23, 2012 11:27 pm

I am truly amazed that so many people have the nerve to talk shit to a guy that is building motors that win the "Unlimited" race class! Not many people can say they have done that.

If every owner/builder had to drive their own product in a race..........whoaaaaaaaaa the racing world would be soooo different.

I wonder how many 90# Mexican horse jockeys can afford a 20 million dollar horse to ride in the Kentucky Derby. :lol:
Need a dumpster???.....Bragg's Roll-Off Dumpsters, Inc. (321)403-3022

2slow
Southern Airboat Member

Post by 2slow » Thu May 24, 2012 3:05 am

Yeah,I just spent 20 million on a race horse and going to show how intellagent I am by going and getting a 300 lb. jockey.Although I must say it would be a trip to see the Kentucky Derby with all 300lb. plus jockeys! :thumbleft: And I apologize I thought the whole idea was to see what boat was faster,never the less that is te past we be workin on the future! :violent1:

josh_2562
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by josh_2562 » Thu May 24, 2012 8:11 am

I think it's funny every one lines up to race his dd boat and talk shit about him losing or how they got ac boat to out run him with. never seen any one call out his race boat!! Dave had to build a slower dd boat just to get the ac guys not to be scared to line up with him.
Blown480 have you out ran his dd?
I think that dd boat is the best thing that has happen to this forum in the last year. People are back on here talking crap and trying to get there boats faster all because they don't want to lose to a dd.

ranger08
Southern Airboat Member

Post by ranger08 » Thu May 24, 2012 8:23 am

To each his own, it is funny to hear all the banter about who is faster.No dog in fight but funny shi$.

Waterthunder
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by Waterthunder » Thu May 24, 2012 10:15 am

I know few people want the facts but here they are period.

The DD with a 320lb driver and the A/C with a 200lb driver the A/C won by two

The DD with a approximately 170lb driver and the A/C with a approximately 160lb driver the DD won by one or two.

Now for the part few of the A/C guy's can accept my boat was never sprayed the boat jumps out of the hole quicker when you remove 150lb's from it. Anybody who has any real experience racing airboats knows this. Why do you think Jay REFUSED TO RACE MY DD UNLESS I WAS DRIVING IT!

Still to this day I have never sprayed the boat against anyone. Cry all ya want it's been all motor and no bottle so far.

It's amazing how so many people can not acknowledge the fact the DD won the second race.

One thing is for sure I learned a lot more about people then I did motors with this DD project!
THE PROOF IS IN THE PROP!

"If you copy someone you will only achieve what has already been done."

http://waterthunder.com/
321-508-5316

todd glover
Southern Airboat Member

Post by todd glover » Thu May 24, 2012 10:42 am

You can't beat the mouth not worth fighting about does anyone want an I know bill Buckner bumper sticker

flyinboomhesy
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by flyinboomhesy » Thu May 24, 2012 11:10 am

Ill buy 10 of them todd, but only if at the bottom in fine print they say "IT'S ONLY 450 HP" LMAO

HuntingBigun
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Re: Re: dd spam

Post by HuntingBigun » Thu May 24, 2012 11:15 am

Waterthunder wrote:I know few people want the facts but here they are period.

The DD with a approximately 170lb driver and the A/C with a approximately 160lb driver the DD won by one or two.

Now for the part few of the A/C guy's can accept my boat was never sprayed the boat jumps out of the hole quicker when you remove 150lb's from it. Anybody who has any real experience racing airboats knows this. Why do you think Jay REFUSED TO RACE MY DD UNLESS I WAS DRIVING IT!

Still to this day I have never sprayed the boat against anyone. Cry all ya want it's been all motor and no bottle so far.

It's amazing how so many people can not acknowledge the fact the DD won the second race.

One thing is for sure I learned a lot more about people then I did motors with this DD project!
Seems i missed abunch stuff chasing game around south africa but sounds like nothing new you rarely hear racers yapping just the sideline so i will have to catch up but sounds like the DD still runing strong so atta boy dave heck now you can spray the thing and see how long it last cannot wait to see it run

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk 2
Bigun

http://www.krvsa.com

http://krvsa.com/product/airboat-raffle-tickets/

Click for pics = http://www.flickr.com/photos/huntingbigun/

Killin Time 15.6 Diamondback Deckover Mast 808 Hp SC LS 7 /KRVSA /NRA

Waterthunder
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by Waterthunder » Thu May 24, 2012 11:19 am

Hay Wayne I want ya to drive it. Call me so we can set it up. I think you will be surprised. I have somebody wanting to buy it but I told them they have to wait a few weeks till the new hull gets done.
THE PROOF IS IN THE PROP!

"If you copy someone you will only achieve what has already been done."

http://waterthunder.com/
321-508-5316

glades cat
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by glades cat » Thu May 24, 2012 12:13 pm

Wait 'till Chuck refines that Ecotec 4 cyl...
Then we'll have to go to Publix and by more Orville Redenbacher pop corn...with extra butter...so it slides easily out my nose while I'm laughing and choking.
AV vs Auto is alive and well.
"Leave a legacy...Preserve the irreplaceable"
12' x 7' sled built by Scorpion, Cont. O-470-K, 72" Whisper Tip
Rigged by Gladescat & sons in 2009

todd glover
Southern Airboat Member

Post by todd glover » Thu May 24, 2012 3:27 pm

[quote="flyinboomhesy"]Ill buy 10 of them todd, but only if at the bottom in fine print they say "IT'S ONLY 450 HP" LMAO[/quote]
His next boat will only be 350 hp I love bustin his chops he is a great guy always laughs about me selling bumper sticker besides he gets 20%

blown480
Southern Airboat Member

Post by blown480 » Fri May 25, 2012 12:01 am

Waterthunder wrote:I know few people want the facts but here they are period.

if the bottle is in the boat its 'ON' if not put it on the ground, don't HIDE it, the bet was you and jay drive your own boats WEZ IT NOT???????not jimmy and joey, 10 yr old bet, got yer arse 'spanked, don't give a damm how much anybody weighted, :violent1: :cheers: :old_glory:

captain chad
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by captain chad » Fri May 25, 2012 12:10 am

Dave it kinda sounds like they are scared. You got a rig that can hold its own against an ac boat. That saz something right there. Keep up the good work.
"you cant fix stupid"

air-roberts
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by air-roberts » Fri May 25, 2012 7:40 am

captain chad wrote:Dave it kinda sounds like they are scared. You got a rig that can hold its own against an ac boat. That saz something right there. Keep up the good work.
:thumbleft:
Air-RobertsImage
experimenting with old step w/t experimental 384.8 c.i. nos 2.68 rotator, 80" three bld ? R
http://www.bcraceengineering.com
Thanks to dave http://waterthunder.com/
New & Used PROPs
WhirlWind prop dealer

BlowInIt
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by BlowInIt » Fri May 25, 2012 8:10 am

HaterZ gona hate!

dups350
Southern Airboat Member

Post by dups350 » Fri May 25, 2012 8:21 am

I would just like to say that i ran against that damn direct drive last night. That is the most impressive boat i have ever seen. no matter what anybody says. That bay boy will run. I know my boat is not the fastest but its faster than alot of these haters boats on here and that damn direct drive was right beside me. Good job Dave. I'm gonna name Dave's boat. i hope he dont mind. It will now be known as DAMN DIRECT DRIVE!!
Just bring it!!

Return to “High Performance Talk”