(WHO IS THE FASTEST ON MOTOR) Ride boat????????;)

How to soup'em up...a little less moderated...medium skin thickness required!
HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member

Re: (WHO IS THE FASTEST ON MOTOR) Ride boat????????;)

Post by HAMMERHEAD »

JOEY IVE NEVER FLOWN A BOAT BUT I KNOW ABOUT THOSE RIBS PUNCTURING THE LUNG AND THE COLLAR BONE AND A BAD CONCUSSION, BROKEN PELVIS, AND BADLY BANGED GNADS. AND THE 2 THINGS THAT I REMEMBER WHRE THE BROKEN COLLAR BONE ( VERY PAINFUL) AND THE TUBE BEING PUT IN THE SIDE OF MY CHEST FOR THE PUNCTURED LUNG ALSO VERY PAINFUL! ILL TAKE THOSE INJURIES OVER THE BURNS ANYDAY THOUGH! LOL. NY DAD HAS FLOWN ONE AND HE SAID IT HAPPENED SO FAST HE TRIED TO SAY OH SH!T AND ONLY GOT OUT THE OH. IVE SEEN 2 FLY PERSONALLY AND DONT CARE TO SEE ANOTHER!

woodwagon
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

(WHO IS THE FASTEST ON MOTOR) Ride boat????????;)

Post by woodwagon »

HAMMERHEAD wrote:JOEY IVE NEVER FLOWN A BOAT BUT I KNOW ABOUT THOSE RIBS PUNCTURING THE LUNG AND THE COLLAR BONE AND A BAD CONCUSSION, BROKEN PELVIS, AND BADLY BANGED GNADS. AND THE 2 THINGS THAT I REMEMBER WHRE THE BROKEN COLLAR BONE ( VERY PAINFUL) AND THE TUBE BEING PUT IN THE SIDE OF MY CHEST FOR THE PUNCTURED LUNG ALSO VERY PAINFUL! ILL TAKE THOSE INJURIES OVER THE BURNS ANYDAY THOUGH! LOL. NY DAD HAS FLOWN ONE AND HE SAID IT HAPPENED SO FAST HE TRIED TO SAY OH SH!T AND ONLY GOT OUT THE OH. IVE SEEN 2 FLY PERSONALLY AND DONT CARE TO SEE ANOTHER!

I witnessed your dad fly his boat in right arm. Crazy stuff.
When in doubt, throttle out!

HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member

Post by HAMMERHEAD »

woodwagon wrote:
HAMMERHEAD wrote:JOEY IVE NEVER FLOWN A BOAT BUT I KNOW ABOUT THOSE RIBS PUNCTURING THE LUNG AND THE COLLAR BONE AND A BAD CONCUSSION, BROKEN PELVIS, AND BADLY BANGED GNADS. AND THE 2 THINGS THAT I REMEMBER WHRE THE BROKEN COLLAR BONE ( VERY PAINFUL) AND THE TUBE BEING PUT IN THE SIDE OF MY CHEST FOR THE PUNCTURED LUNG ALSO VERY PAINFUL! ILL TAKE THOSE INJURIES OVER THE BURNS ANYDAY THOUGH! LOL. NY DAD HAS FLOWN ONE AND HE SAID IT HAPPENED SO FAST HE TRIED TO SAY OH SH!T AND ONLY GOT OUT THE OH. IVE SEEN 2 FLY PERSONALLY AND DONT CARE TO SEE ANOTHER!

I witnessed your dad fly his boat in right arm. Crazy stuff.
YES SIR! I WASNT THERE AND IM KIND OF GLAD I WASNT. HE WAS UCKY TO GET OUT WITH ONLY A BROKEN LEG.

PAINKILLER
Southern Airboat Member

Post by PAINKILLER »

just thought yall might like this video of a fast boat

http://youtu.be/6F8N8Z_4kU4
MATTHEW 25:35-45 LS 406 82 4bld WaterWalker falcon 2.68 ox box
LS 427 80 3 Bld WaterWalker Maximus 2.68 ox box :rebel:

Deano
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Post by Deano »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'll bet there ain't a board where
he can ask prop questions! :lol:
"The suppression of uncomfortable ideas may be common in religion and politics,
but it is not the path to knowledge; it has no place in the endeavor of science."
- Carl Sagan

Qwikdiesel
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by Qwikdiesel »

I've never been burnt near as bad as you,My worst was a July 4th mortar. Most uncomfortable pain ever, except for sneezing with broken ribs. Lol.

I've always said since my wreck, if someone wants to practice flying a boat. Go get in the back of your buddies truck on I95 with a piece of plywood strapped to the roof doing 80mph. On the count of 3 cut the straps loose and try to jump over that piece of plywood. Lol. The more I think about being strapped in the bottom in a quality race seat, the more it makes sense. Especially in a non geared aircraft.
Rule #1.. There Not Fake If You Can Touch Them!!

HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member

Post by HAMMERHEAD »

A BUNCH OF MY AIRBOAT BUDDIES GO TO AUGUSTA TO THE SOUTHERN NATIONALS EVERY YEAR. I WENT FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST YEAR AND IF YOUR ENJOY SPEED BOATS OF ANY TYPE IT IS A MUST SEE. WE GOT TO SEE ONE DO THIS!

PAINKILLER
Southern Airboat Member

Post by PAINKILLER »

Deano wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'll bet there ain't a board where
he can ask prop questions! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbleft:

PAINKILLER
Southern Airboat Member

Post by PAINKILLER »

HAMMERHEAD wrote:A BUNCH OF MY AIRBOAT BUDDIES GO TO AUGUSTA TO THE SOUTHERN NATIONALS EVERY YEAR. I WENT FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST YEAR AND IF YOUR ENJOY SPEED BOATS OF ANY TYPE IT IS A MUST SEE. WE GOT TO SEE ONE DO THIS!

its not good when they do that / the one good thing is they are straped in capsule an it brakes away from the boat

HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member

Post by HAMMERHEAD »

THEY HAVE TO BE GOING FASTER THAN THAT FOR THE CAPSULE TO BREAK AWAY. THE GUY AT AUGUSTA WAS UNDER FOR OVER 4 MINUTES, HIS CAPSULE LID WAS BLOCKED BY THE CABLES THAT THEY TIED THE CHRISTMAS TREE DOWN WITH. I SAW A VIDEO WHERE ONE OF THEM DID THIS ABOUT HALF TRACK AND BROKE AWAY.

HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member

Post by HAMMERHEAD »

josenovo
Southern Airboat Member

Post by josenovo »

I thought id wake up this old post as its a good one and open it up for discussion maybe get some races set up and locked in! :proud:

witchcraft
Southern Airboat Member

Post by witchcraft »

Wish I was young and good looking again!! I'd have to show you young boy's somting!!
" Beware of the Old Man in the Black lawnchair. If you out run him, he will chase your A$$!"

josenovo
Southern Airboat Member

Post by josenovo »

Whats that have to do with racing ? :proud: Its better to crash and burn than sit and rot!

airboat angel
Southern Airboat Member

Post by airboat angel »

Well yall can see the motor on my boat I'm not saying its the fastest; but its pretty dam fast !!! And it is a true ride boat. Every weekend out on the river or in the woods !!!
4 passenger ; 14' ; aluminum hull w/ poly ; s.s. rigging ; 4 blade maximus props ; front box full of gear ; weighs in at 3000 pounds ; pump gas ; 1471 blower ; dual carbs ; Still flies !!!!! Any where I wanna go - no problem
:angel4:

HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member

Post by HAMMERHEAD »

airboat angel ive been to a lot of test and tunes around and to all the races and never seen your boat there. If you want to find out if its really fast you have to get that boat out and run it next to some other rideboats!

harley
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by harley »

airboat angel wrote:Well yall can see the motor on my boat I'm not saying its the fastest; but its pretty dam fast !!! And it is a true ride boat. Every weekend out on the river or in the woods !!!
4 passenger ; 14' ; aluminum hull w/ poly ; s.s. rigging ; 4 blade maximus props ; front box full of gear ; weighs in at 3000 pounds ; pump gas ; 1471 blower ; dual carbs ; Still flies !!!!! Any where I wanna go - no problem
3000 lbs :dontknow: .. Holly S$$t does it still float... :lol: :lol: :lol:
14x8 Diamondback / SBC Power.

"ALL THROTTLE NO BOTTLE"

sidejobs
Southern Airboat Member

Post by sidejobs »

airboat angel wrote:Well yall can see the motor on my boat I'm not saying its the fastest; but its pretty dam fast !!! And it is a true ride boat. Every weekend out on the river or in the woods !!!
I will run ya

josenovo
Southern Airboat Member

Post by josenovo »

Sidejobs your boat is very impressive we ran cadillacs for many years ,they are the straight drive kings heard that boat of yours is impressive congrats! :proud:

supersnake60
Southern Airboat Member

Post by supersnake60 »

mike 2x an i was there two boats a way and my daughter was 12 years old and saw that happen

josenovo
Southern Airboat Member

Post by josenovo »

Sooooooooo! Who is it?

mike99705
Southern Airboat Member

Post by mike99705 »

I have a family - fish - hunt- ride boat that will do 48 miles an hour in 1.5 miles. Any takers or are you all talk?
8 x 15 alumitech 383 mas from gto 3 blade r 2.3 belt

todd glover
Southern Airboat Member

Post by todd glover »

[quote="harley"][quote="airboat angel"]Well yall can see the motor on my boat I'm not saying its the fastest; but its pretty dam fast !!! And it is a true ride boat. Every weekend out on the river or in the woods !!!
:angel4:[/quote]
[i]3000 lbs :dontknow: .. Holly S$$t does it still float... :lol: :lol: :lol: [/i][/quote]
Laughed so hard I farted

todd glover
Southern Airboat Member

Post by todd glover »

Never tried racing for an 1 -1/2 but I'm sure I can go more than 48 miles hehe

josenovo
Southern Airboat Member

Post by josenovo »

Whats he got!New set up ? :proud:

Return to “High Performance Talk”