Lochloosa TnT...

How to soup'em up...a little less moderated...medium skin thickness required!
B-White
Southern Airboat Member

Re: Lochloosa TnT...

Post by B-White » Mon May 13, 2013 7:13 pm

jerryncypret wrote:Ill be there with no boat nitrous fuel pump problems
BS,,,,what kinda pump ya need
Devil in the Bottle 83 ProMod
Marsh Master Step
Carbon Fiber Rudders by:HAMMERHEAD AVIATION.com
Prop is NOTHING BUT A WHIRLWIND!!!
RAZORX

wildcard
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by wildcard » Mon May 13, 2013 8:13 pm

BRAD,has been around racing a long time, if it is going to make it he needs to make rules to stick to them, an not change to suit anyone, their several people that think they are god when it comes to raceing, they are not,they want rule changes to fit their needs,and as long as BRAD, caters to them AIRBOAT RACEING is not going to go as always I hope BRAD,gets it together and goes on with it the new track is not going to put up with it so get over it an race

B-White
Southern Airboat Member

Post by B-White » Mon May 13, 2013 8:46 pm

wildcard wrote:BRAD,has been around racing a long time, if it is going to make it he needs to make rules to stick to them, an not change to suit anyone, their several people that think they are god when it comes to raceing, they are not,they want rule changes to fit their needs,and as long as BRAD, caters to them AIRBOAT RACEING is not going to go as always I hope BRAD,gets it together and goes on with it the new track is not going to put up with it so get over it an race
Who exactly and WHAT exactly are you talking about????
Marsh Master Step
RAZORX

Bubba
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by Bubba » Mon May 13, 2013 8:48 pm

B-White wrote:
wildcard wrote:BRAD,has been around racing a long time, if it is going to make it he needs to make rules to stick to them, an not change to suit anyone, their several people that think they are god when it comes to raceing, they are not,they want rule changes to fit their needs,and as long as BRAD, caters to them AIRBOAT RACEING is not going to go as always I hope BRAD,gets it together and goes on with it the new track is not going to put up with it so get over it an race
X2??
FLIRTIN WITH DISASTER

HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member

Post by HAMMERHEAD » Mon May 13, 2013 8:48 pm

B-White wrote:
I WAS KIND OF WONDERING WHERE THAT CAME FROM. WHAT?

wildcard
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by wildcard » Mon May 13, 2013 9:05 pm

BO,i've been around raceing from 1998 to now with airboats,you have the same cry babys we had then an they still race but refuse to race without protest,no matter what.like I said till BRAD,needs a set of b@@ls and makes rules an sticks by them .we have been through the rules every since an every time someone new takes over it is always the same BRAD, is no newcomer,he's been around as long as most an knows how it is but wants to keep everone happy all I got to say I KNOW BRAD" IS WORKING HARD TO MAKE IT WORK AND SOME OF YOU ARE WORKING WITH HIM BUT HE HAS SOME WORKING AGAINST THAT SHOULD HELP

wildcard
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by wildcard » Mon May 13, 2013 9:21 pm

helms I"LL bet you he doesn't an you don't either I stated as I feel an you want an a@@ kicking contest try it see where you sit then supper a## all you young punks think you know everything and want to start s2IT you'll need to grow up
Last edited by wildcard on Mon May 13, 2013 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rdr822
Southern Airboat Member

Post by rdr822 » Mon May 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Wow

wildcard
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by wildcard » Mon May 13, 2013 9:30 pm

speaking of my own money I've probably spent 4 times what you have an still don't have a good set of rules kind of like W/T gone back to cars you'll have a wonderful time BOY

fasteddie42089
Southern Airboat Member

Post by fasteddie42089 » Mon May 13, 2013 9:41 pm

so whos boat im driving saturday ill be there 930 shape

wildcard
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by wildcard » Mon May 13, 2013 9:43 pm

yea long winded dic#sucker you are and i don't care one way or the other you started so f@CK you a@@ hole

dups350
Southern Airboat Member

Post by dups350 » Mon May 13, 2013 9:53 pm

You two play nice!! Both of y'all behave!! Ain't nobody got time for talks gay shit!!
Just bring it!!

fasteddie42089
Southern Airboat Member

Post by fasteddie42089 » Mon May 13, 2013 10:01 pm

bwhite or bubba i want drive one of the :usa: two

THE NIGHT RIDER
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by THE NIGHT RIDER » Mon May 13, 2013 10:05 pm

:shock: yea guys ease up on the name game were adults here and its getting a little heated ,we all understand how it is to get mad and say a few things we shouldnt but were all the same breed old or young so lets rachet it down a little ,ok james ,give an elder a little respect buddy thats what i was taught and preach :thumbleft:
!!! IM THE REAL NIGHT RIDER B!TCH !!! !!! AND A PROUD TO BE IN THE DIAMONDBACK FAMILY !!!!

Bruce
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Bruce » Mon May 13, 2013 10:07 pm

THE NIGHT RIDER wrote::shock: yea guys ease up on the name game were adults here and its getting a little heated ,we all understand how it is to get mad and say a few things we shouldnt but were all the same breed old or young so lets rachet it down a little ,ok james ,give an elder a little respect buddy thats what i was taught and preach :thumbleft:
yea young vs old is reserved for me and blown480 so yall back the eff up ok :roll: :lol: :lol:
12 foot Mamba "The Underdog"
Tired Gpu 520,Whirlwind Razor X

THE NIGHT RIDER
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by THE NIGHT RIDER » Mon May 13, 2013 10:30 pm

Bruce wrote:
THE NIGHT RIDER wrote::shock: yea guys ease up on the name game were adults here and its getting a little heated ,we all understand how it is to get mad and say a few things we shouldnt but were all the same breed old or young so lets rachet it down a little ,ok james ,give an elder a little respect buddy thats what i was taught and preach :thumbleft:
yea young vs old is reserved for me and blown480 so yall back the eff up ok :roll: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: yea bruce is an exception getum boy , but bucketman is gonaa hog tie u up one day i know he is secretly a ninja
!!! IM THE REAL NIGHT RIDER B!TCH !!! !!! AND A PROUD TO BE IN THE DIAMONDBACK FAMILY !!!!

dups350
Southern Airboat Member

Post by dups350 » Tue May 14, 2013 7:12 am

helms24 wrote:
dups350 wrote:You two play nice!! Both of y'all behave!! Ain't nobody got time for talks gay ****!!
Spud, wish Brad was on the forum to see some stuff but he is not....Everyone said there say a month ago....thought it was passed....Remember those races is all those guys have.(far as sanction races)...guess I like to watch too....I think people should call someone instead of bashing behind there back...
I know what you mean man. But you can't be everybody's voice. You got your hands full just standing up for Dave! :lol: people are gonna talk. Maybe it took him that long to come up with something crafty to say and only took you like one minute! :cheers:
Just bring it!!

jerryncypret
Southern Airboat Member

Post by jerryncypret » Tue May 14, 2013 7:15 am

B-White wrote:
Need a pump that is able to to maintain 45psi after the button is pressed i got one on order just not sure its going to make it on time this will be the third pump in 6 months getting one that is more money and compatible with methanol could bring on strait engine but what fun is that feels like a pig after getting use to the bottle

KR23
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by KR23 » Tue May 14, 2013 7:30 am

Jerry, You probably already tried, but my took a shiat and thought I was going to miss the weekend of riding, I brought it to the auto part store and they researched it for me and had one there in a few hours. The best part, it was half the price and the same part, just didn’t have that fancy name on it. worth a try.
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction"

http://www.performanceairboats.com/Home_Page.html (407)349-1209

Warrior AirCraft Engines: (772)260-4235

THHILL1
Southern Airboat Member

Post by THHILL1 » Tue May 14, 2013 9:10 am

Your right Brad isn't on here but his daughter is. You got something to say tell him at the meeting this Saturday at Lochloosa. As far as the bashing goes you really need to grow up.... :)

suprchrgz
Southern Airboat Member

Post by suprchrgz » Tue May 14, 2013 11:04 am

jerryncypret wrote:
B-White wrote:
Need a pump that is able to to maintain 45psi after the button is pressed i got one on order just not sure its going to make it on time this will be the third pump in 6 months getting one that is more money and compatible with methanol could bring on strait engine but what fun is that feels like a pig after getting use to the bottle
get an aeromotive constent 60 psi witha bypass,,,b ther ina day gotta love overnite :shock:

jrbass333
Southern Airboat Member

Post by jrbass333 » Wed May 15, 2013 8:31 am

Jerry C bring that bad a$$ supercharger, it is a joy to see and hear that boat run .

HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member

Post by HAMMERHEAD » Thu May 16, 2013 7:17 am

S9omehow our lochloosa test and tune stole the june 1st test and tunes forum, so I'm going to bring it back to where it belongs and say the first thing I'm going to do Saturday morning is bust Top fun's azz with a little 355 iron block and a 200 shot on a 265 lb. Plug! Lol

B-White
Southern Airboat Member

Post by B-White » Thu May 16, 2013 8:12 am

HAMMERHEAD wrote:S9omehow our lochloosa test and tune stole the june 1st test and tunes forum, so I'm going to bring it back to where it belongs and say the first thing I'm going to do Saturday morning is bust Top fun's azz with a little 355 iron block and a 200 shot on a 265 lb. Plug! Lol
Lol,,,,,did cUnt520 or lil'brucy hack HH's account? That sounds like some of their BS.. LOL
Marsh Master Step
RAZORX

Bubba
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by Bubba » Thu May 16, 2013 8:31 am

HAMMERHEAD wrote:S9omehow our lochloosa test and tune stole the june 1st test and tunes forum, so I'm going to bring it back to where it belongs and say the first thing I'm going to do Saturday morning is bust Top fun's azz with a little 355 iron block and a 200 shot on a 265 lb. Plug! Lol
Damn thats a tall order, good luck. I been tryin to bust his azz for years with no sucess lmao.
FLIRTIN WITH DISASTER

Return to “High Performance Talk”