3a racing july 6th

How to soup'em up...a little less moderated...medium skin thickness required!
todd glover
Southern Airboat Member

Re: 3a racing july 6th

Post by todd glover »

Go easy on simpleman his girlfriend will jump all over if you keep it up behehe

ptr34
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by ptr34 »

joze vs eddie

if u don't run dry .then should have gotten a bassboat
tons videos on YouTube ptr34

fasteddie42089
Southern Airboat Member

Post by fasteddie42089 »

ptr34 wrote:joze vs eddie

That bitch runs

josenovo
Southern Airboat Member

Post by josenovo »

Nice meeting you fast eddie good times you got a bad to the bone monster there yourself till next time :proud:

contagious
Southern Airboat Member

Post by contagious »

Fast eddie how about that little black boat at the hilton???? lol

simpleman
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by simpleman »

glades1531 just was wondering how did your boat run or let me guess you dont have one that will run lol,jay and joey great bullshitn with you guys see you when i come up that way.oh yeah glades1531 cant win them all but have fun at least having someyhing out there to run lets line our boats up next time and if you get me ill shake your hand no big deal,and eddie people would love to have a boat like yours that dont shut it off and run all day and then run all over the woods,and have a great time doing it.maybe glades1531 has a boat to race you but i would bet hes a spectator LOL :usa:

TIGO541
Southern Airboat Member

Post by TIGO541 »

Fat Cat wrote:Mornin Cody. BTW GQ magazine called. They said your photoshoot is on for next weekend.

Eric is scheduled after you. lol
It sure was hot out there but it wasnt because of me it was that fine lady sitting beside me!!!!!! Good pics Matt!!! 8) :D
13-6x7-6 Hamant Ultra-lite,Custom TIG Stainless rigging,1.7 Rotator,Supercharged 480,Electronic Ignition,80 inch 3BLD R,B&S trailer

fasteddie42089
Southern Airboat Member

Post by fasteddie42089 »

Thanks simple man and bubba I had fun down there running in glades should left my small jets in boat like it was Friday At Hilton after that at simple man camp went up four sizes but o well

josenovo
Southern Airboat Member

Post by josenovo »

Bill you did great boats bad ass and runs like a skulded dog thanks for the help with my battery situation and that bad ass ride on your boat back to the road that was fun!You know what was funny you were more scarred doing 20mph aproaching my boat with your Boy driving then hitting 100mph with me! :proud:

TIGO541
Southern Airboat Member

Post by TIGO541 »

This was the coolest cat out there!!! We should tie him to Garys boat next time!!! :D
Attachments
Wakeboarder.JPG
Wakeboarder.JPG (147.75 KiB) Viewed 743 times
13-6x7-6 Hamant Ultra-lite,Custom TIG Stainless rigging,1.7 Rotator,Supercharged 480,Electronic Ignition,80 inch 3BLD R,B&S trailer

glades1531
Southern Airboat Member

Post by glades1531 »

Thats à True story simpleman....im a spectator! My boats are slow....but fun! I'm a aircraft Guy an anytime one bust à carmotors azz ........sell its à good day!:-):-):-) but i can eat fast Eddie should be the carmotor man any crazy sob to make à panther run like that is doing something.....he gets a fast haul everybody going to have there hands full with hisazz......an simpleman dont get mad....it was just à race an im sûre next time it will be différant with bubba drivin...lol all bullshit aside that boat u have is a bad azz ride no dout!!

Qwikdiesel
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by Qwikdiesel »

Had a helluva good time! Thanks again to Ronnie, Lance and Bubba for the hospitality! We got to meet some awesome people and hang out with some familiar faces. The Everglades are heaven on earth for sure. Bill your boat is a beast and a work of art buddy. Looking forward to seeing it run after you get it tuned in. That boat of Garys was a rocket, and I could have watched Cody and Blaze race all day. Good shiz!

Btw, thanks Chester for the scenery! Lol
Rule #1.. There Not Fake If You Can Touch Them!!

glades1531
Southern Airboat Member

Post by glades1531 »

Thats à True story simpleman....im a spectator! My boats are slow....but fun! I'm a aircraft Guy an anytime one bust à carmotors azz ........Hell its à good day!:-):-):-) but i can say fast Eddie should be the carmotor man any crazy sob to make à panther run like that is doing something.....he gets a fast haul everybody going to have there hands full with hisazz......an simpleman dont get mad....it was just à race an im sûre next time it will be différant with bubba drivin...lol all bullshit aside that boat u have is a bad azz ride no dout!!
Last edited by glades1531 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fasteddie42089
Southern Airboat Member

Post by fasteddie42089 »

Quix how boat that panther ride at hilton lol wooh bubbas boy said he want go for ride on old Rv boat but dad have his azz

josenovo
Southern Airboat Member

Post by josenovo »

That panther sure does run Eddie .How much hp that monster have and is it all motor :proud:

simpleman
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by simpleman »

quick had fun for sure let me know next time you guys come down and we run around those woods for a day ran 220 or 230 miles in those two days,and glades1531 you must not know me to good but i dont get mad its all in fun,maybe next time,alls you can do is try,im just glad i wasnt the slowest boat out there and for sure the next time i go, hairdo said he wants to drive it,maybe the weight difference might make a difference with how it runs,just to scared to let eddie run it till i put a break on it,wasnt to bad out for the first time

HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member

Post by HAMMERHEAD »

SOUNDS LIKE I MISSED A GREAT TIME!

glades1531
Southern Airboat Member

Post by glades1531 »

Hell simple im sûre you adjust alittle an next time some aircraft feelings are going to be Hurt!..an if you let eddie drive it needs à break an a parrashoot.....he'll run it slap out of site!!! Yer right i just Know you from the woods....yer à glades boy an Thats good enuff for me...

fasteddie42089
Southern Airboat Member

Post by fasteddie42089 »

josenovo wrote:That panther sure does run Eddie .How much hp that monster have and is it all motor :proud:
It 650 + itS pump gas 496 steel block and yes all motor no bottle how boat that monster u ride on

contagious
Southern Airboat Member

Post by contagious »

I was really disappointed that the plumber didn't come down and show us what a fast boat looked like.....

glades1531
Southern Airboat Member

Post by glades1531 »

Simple i think quick is still hung over.....Lmao hé was ruff this morning! Him an jay great guys right there.

Qwikdiesel
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by Qwikdiesel »

fasteddie42089 wrote:Quix how boat that panther ride at hilton lol wooh bubbas boy said he want go for ride on old Rv boat but dad have his azz
:bounce: :salute:

contagious
Southern Airboat Member

Post by contagious »

Fat Cat wrote:Mornin Cody. BTW GQ magazine called. They said your photoshoot is on for next weekend.

Eric is scheduled after you. lol

Cody i didn't know u were also a model. You think i can get a signed copy?? lol Good racing man hope we can get together soon and do it again, maybe up your way next time :thumbleft:

farmboy
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by farmboy »

HAMMERHEAD wrote:SOUNDS LIKE I MISSED A GREAT TIME!
Me & you both it sounds like :cry: :cry:
14ft JB Hull,Lycoming GSO480 w/water-meth injection,Sensenich 3-blade "R",ButtRaxx seats,B&S Trailer.

Member of Glades Airboat & Buggy Association / Kissimmee River Valley Sportsman Association

Qwikdiesel
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by Qwikdiesel »

glades1531 wrote:Simple i think quick is still hung over.....Lmao hé was ruff this morning! Him an jay great guys right there.
That ride through downtown Miami woke us up real quick! Lol

Return to “High Performance Talk”