CALLING ALL SOUTHERN AIRBOAT LADIES! We need you're help!!!

All about Bud Marquis & the people he helped that night.
painterchic
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby painterchic » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:31 pm

They weren't in the Big wusses category either! They were very "welcoming" too... despite the snickers of what was being threatened... I never saw the rope, so I don't know that it actually existed, but I would almost bet it did! There was just lots of people that I didn't get to meet that I would have liked to!

And I was already sick before I tried your special firewater, and I didn't see anybody else that was sick to begin with to see if it cured them or not.... so I'm not sure its a proven medicinal aide yet or not... but if it makes you feel better I'll have to just start calling you Dr. Cherpa from now on.... :lol:
Painterchic Custom Paint and Vinyl
607-345-9394
PainterchicVinyl@gmail.com

www.Painterchic.com
Tonia Painterchic Suarez on Facebook
Painterchic Vinyl on Facebook and Etsy
Skeeter Bug Gifts on Facebook

painterchic
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby painterchic » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:41 pm

I wish I could be down there for that! I would gladly do the grits again! My pocketbook won't take it again for a little while though, this trip cost me a fortune! But it was SOOOO worth every penny!
607-345-9394

www.Painterchic.com

Swampcritter
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby Swampcritter » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:16 pm

painterchic wrote:Good God Cherpa, I think you were trying to kill me with that stuff!! The only reason I quit coughing for as long as I did was because I couldn't breathe!!!! By the way, did I tell you what a handsome, sweet, friendly, great all around guy you are???? :shock: If not, I better also tell you that you weren't included in the "big wusses" category... you are the greatest!! (is that enough sucking up for now???) :lol:

T

Cherpa Wrote:

"The big wusses anyway..."

"I think you might want to re-think that...don't you ? Now that I have you in my pocket. You also got sick because you didn't finish the moonshine that I gave you. Just remember...I've got something on you now."

Don't worry Sweetheart, I almost have your hmm hmmm 'Customized Pin Cushion' ready for you. You will have a little more power back soon...

Here is a pic of the unfinished product. I still have some more MOJO to add to it, but it is coming along just fine!!! :D :P :D

Power to turn all your taunters into baby :brilsmurf: 's

You will soon have a little somthin in your pocket too! :hmph: :bom:

But, I do have to agree with the cure he suggested. That would have knocked it out in no time had you been able to get it down. To bad, because it really does work! :)

painterchic
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby painterchic » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:53 pm

I managed to get about half of it down, but just didn't dare go all the way....lol the second sip about did me in as it was... the third probably would have had BAD effects....lol (But Cherpa, Bigkavr and Mrs. Cherpa would have probably had some good laughs over it...lol)
607-345-9394

www.Painterchic.com

Swampcritter
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby Swampcritter » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:05 pm

Don't worry, the person that extends the hand with moonshine in it, to offer it to another human being, knows that their is potential babysitting tasks ahead. Probably for a two to three days stint after-wards. Depending on the amount ingested by said subject...huh, huh, ummm...I mean fellow friend. :oops:

They would have taken good care of you and yes, probably many, many pictures during that time too.
:oops: :x :P :roll:

Olf Art
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby Olf Art » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:16 pm

Well then, Critter ....... I won't show you a little setup in a garage Somewhere that is purely for Medicinal Purposes, not baby sittin. :)

olf
"I know not what tomorrow may bring, but I know Who brings tomorrow."
Member: KRVSA, FAA, TAA, and life member NRA and VFW

painterchic
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby painterchic » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:25 pm

I have yet to see a good picture of me show up on here yet, so with that in mind I know for a fact that all picture opportunities would have been to get a little more fuel for whatever fire somebody will start later.... :lol: I have enough trouble keeping myself OUT of trouble.... you guys have no idea how my twisted devious mind can really work.... :twisted: :twisted: Other than a few innocent comments that were viciously twisted around.... (much to my surprise and ultimate enjoyment overall) I seem to manage to get myself into trouble without even trying.... but boy oh boy... what fun it is! :lol: :lol: :lol:
607-345-9394

www.Painterchic.com

Swampcritter
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby Swampcritter » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:32 pm

RuttRoo! Olf Art...

You ain't talkin bout this stuff are ya?!? :shock:

"Fortunately, it is not illegal to express these opinions. That freedom also extends to writing about such things as alcohol distillation (legal or not), and the use and manufacture of equipment to effect this process in the home.

So, as long as your conscience allows, at least in the US, you are not doing anything wrong by reading this information. There is also nothing illegal about building a still in most places in the world."

http://www.moonshine-still.com/page2.htm

Can I have and invite to this Somewhere Garage sometime???? :)I am sick ya know!!! 8)

Swampcritter
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby Swampcritter » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:47 pm

painterchic wrote:I have yet to see a good picture of me show up on here yet, so with that in mind I know for a fact that all picture opportunities would have been to get a little more fuel for whatever fire somebody will start later.... :lol: I have enough trouble keeping myself OUT of trouble.... you guys have no idea how my twisted devious mind can really work.... :twisted: :twisted: Other than a few innocent comments that were viciously twisted around.... (much to my surprise and ultimate enjoyment overall) I seem to manage to get myself into trouble without even trying.... but boy oh boy... what fun it is! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thankfully, my moonshine experience was before digital camera technology and I was able to get a hold of the pictures and negatives and properly dispose of them in the sobering up days of the aftermath... they thought I was well enough to leave me for a while to go get some vittles and come back and feed me.

They had bragged already about the pics they had already gotten developed in one of those one hour labs and showed them to me and had their fun with it...I had to struggle and mostly crawl to get my hands on the pics but once in my possession they changed form real quick. Fire is a wonderful thing sometimes. :)

painterchic
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby painterchic » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:57 pm

Then I guess I should feel thankful that my little experience didn't get that far!! :lol:
607-345-9394

www.Painterchic.com

Swampcritter
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby Swampcritter » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:40 pm

painterchic wrote:Then I guess I should feel thankful that my little experience didn't get that far!! :lol:

Thankfully they were good friends and nothing wrong happened if you know what I mean. They just got shots of me dancing, stumbling, upchucking, passed out for two days straight...just your normal Mason Jar full of Moonshine day at the park. UGH! :o And yeah, I did finish it off! :oops: :shock:

painterchic
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby painterchic » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:05 pm

Good God... I must REALLY be a lightweight.... I couldn't make it through HALF of a DIXIE CUP!!! I can't even imagine what a mason jar full would have done to me!!! :lol: I would have never made it back home.... Bigkavr would have just left me there where I landed.... and Cherpa would have used it as blackmail... along with anything else he could dig up!
607-345-9394

www.Painterchic.com

Swampcritter
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby Swampcritter » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:11 pm

painterchic wrote:Good God... I must REALLY be a lightweight.... I couldn't make it through HALF of a DIXIE CUP!!! I can't even imagine what a mason jar full would have done to me!!! :lol: I would have never made it back home.... Bigkavr would have just left me there where I landed.... and Cherpa would have used it as blackmail... along with anything else he could dig up!

That's why I said:

Don't worry, the person that extends the hand with moonshine in it, to offer it to another human being, knows that their is potential babysitting tasks ahead. Probably for a two to three days stint after-wards. Depending on the amount ingested by said subject...huh, huh, ummm...I mean fellow friend.

They would have taken good care of you and yes, probably many, many pictures during that time too.

Be very careful when accepting this "Potent" nectar from anyone!!! :shock: :?

painterchic
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby painterchic » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:16 pm

I'm pretty sure Cherpa knew what he was doing...lol But believe it or not I was SOOO tired of coughing I was willing to risk it for some relief.... and if I had gotten a good nights sleep to boot... who was I to argue??? I figured I could live down whatever stupid stuff I did if it made me feel better later.... but alas I didn't have to worry about it! :D

T
607-345-9394

www.Painterchic.com

Swampcritter
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby Swampcritter » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:58 pm

How are you feeling now? Bronchitis is a wicked thing for real. I have had it many times. Try my best to not get it again 'ever'!!!

The meds that you mentioned that the Dr. gave you sounds like he has you on the right track at least. I hope so. The antibiotics especially will do the most for you. They don't like giving them for bronchitis but it sure helps when they do. I hope you don't have to go through this for months.

painterchic
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby painterchic » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:49 pm

I'm certainly feeling better than I was that's for sure, but I'm gonna be on the mend for a little while yet I think... the antibiotic/breathing treatment was fantastic!! My ears are still plugged up pretty good, which isn't a bad thing really, I just use it as a "selective hearing" excuse at work.... :lol: But my coughing has subsided for the most part... unless I get laughing, then I get coughing pretty good. Other than that, I would say I'm gonna live! But this bout sure has hung on longer than I've EVER had it before, by a long shot!
607-345-9394

www.Painterchic.com

Swampcritter
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby Swampcritter » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:16 pm

That is good to know. I have had it for months and that is not fun at all!!

Your work is bound to aggravate it too. I feel sorry for you girl. Keep doing as the Dr. says and go back to him/her as often as yu need to. Don't suffer if you don't have to.

Terri is online now. Did you see her post? I have to go to a bon fire right now. I have been playing on here all day and now my friend is demanding that I come over and enjoy the bon fire. No problem at all for me, I love them!! :) But, say hey to Desertgrl/Terri and keep her company and make her welcome. And if Ken Pine gets back on tonight tell him I called and left a message and will expect his call tomorrow. I will talk to you later sweetie. I hope you get well very soon. :)

painterchic
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby painterchic » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:23 pm

Thanks Swampcritter! I hope you have fun tonight at the bonfire, I love them myself, but don't get to attend them very often up here.
607-345-9394

www.Painterchic.com

Return to “Eastern Airlines Flt 401 Crash”