Proposed Poker Tournament Details

April 12, 2008 at Camp Mack...who's going?
KingTuT
Southern Airboat Member

Proposed Poker Tournament Details

Post by KingTuT » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:45 pm

Ok guys, here are some details on the proposed poker tournament at the clean up. It will be held saturday night at Camp Macks Clubhouse (thanks Big Gobbler for the suggestion) starting at 9pm. At 8:30pm we will have a instructional period for beginners or those that dont know how to play. As long as you know what poker hand beats what, we can teach you to play Hold em in 15 minutes. We have taught hundreds of people how to play, and havent had one "not get it" yet :) If you have never played before, or are a beginner, please dont be afraid to try playing. THIS WILL BE A FRIENDLY GAME, WE DONT MIND SLOWING DOWN OR ANSWERING QUESTIONS ALONG THE WAY.
We are going to do a $20 + $5 Bounty Tournament. No rebuys or add ons. What this means is your $20 buy in goes into the prize pool, and each person recieves a special $5 bounty chip. When you knock someone out of the tournament, you collect their bounty chip. When you are out, you can cash in your extra bounty chips for $5 each. All money goes into the prize pool, this is a friendly game and we NEVER DO A HOUSE RAKE!, all money returned to the players. Payouts are generally the top 3 on one table (8-12 players) top 5 on 2 tables (up to 22 players) and top 8 on 3 tables (up to 33 players).
If you are interested in playing, please send me a PM before the 11th, so I know how many tables to bring up with me. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Hope to see y'all playin'!

TuT

D-BREWSTER
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Post by D-BREWSTER » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:29 pm

ILL BE PLAYING TUT , PUT ME DOWN BROTHER.. :lol:
UNITED SPORTSMEN FOR TRADITIONAL HERITAGE
http://usfth.tripod.com/
CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/usfth?ref=stream
Lastflcracker@centurylink.net
member of the USFTH ,K.R.V.S.A.,
Outlaw Airboat and Buggy board http://www.usfth.com

plumcrazy
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Post by plumcrazy » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:11 am

leave it to me to throw out the wet blanket but im a holdem player, is this legal, are yall with the Seminole tribe :D oh well ive been to jail for worse ill just make sure to park my rig way away from the game 8)

Robby Bondurant
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Robby Bondurant » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:15 pm

I'm not too sure how many people you will get playing on Saturday night, after people have been riding all day and consuming cold beverages. From past experiences, usually by the end of the day, everyone isn't in the best of shape! Just a thought to consider; would hate to see you bring a lot of stuff up for nothing.
13'6" Cottonmouth-383 Stroker 2.37 Rotator with a 3 blade R

Big Gobbler
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

POKER GAME

Post by Big Gobbler » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:28 am

TUT,
BIG GOBBLER HERE AND YOU CAN COUNT ME IN ALSO I LOOK FORWARD TO THE CHALLENGE OF KNOCKING OFF DUSTY AND PLUM.
ROBBY, I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR CONCERNS. IT IS WHAT IT IS AND THERE IS DRINKING AT MOST POKER GAMES ANYWAY.
THANKS
DANNY
BIG GOBBLER
NOT GUILTY
HE,HE,HE

Robby Bondurant
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Robby Bondurant » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:12 pm

Oh, I don't have any concerns at all! I was just stating how things usually go at these events. Didn't know how many people would show up for it and all. It will just make it easier for you to take there money though I guess huh?
13'6" Cottonmouth-383 Stroker 2.37 Rotator with a 3 blade R

ROBERT JAMES
Southern Airboat Member

Re: Proposed Poker Tournament Details

Post by ROBERT JAMES » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:56 pm

COME ON ROBBY ARE YOU SMOKIN CRACK! BY THE TIME THE POKER GAME GETS GOIN AND THE COLD SNACKS START FLOWIN IS WHEN THE FUN REALLY STARTS IM SURE THESE GUYS CAN HANDLE A FEW COLD SNACKS AND A POKER GAME
13'6 hydrex predator widetrack, io540, 78" terminator

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

JOLLY ROGER
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by JOLLY ROGER » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:13 am

Count me in gang ! Does 5 red ones beat 5 black ones?
Not A Pirate, Just a Redneck named Roger
that likes to have fun !

http://www.jollyrogeradventures.com

KingTuT
Southern Airboat Member

Post by KingTuT » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:20 pm

Diamonds and Hearts beat Clubs but not Spades ;)

KingTuT
Southern Airboat Member

Post by KingTuT » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:54 pm

Ok, from the looks of things, we have a full table and starting on the second one. I am heading up there now, see y'all there!

KingTuT
Southern Airboat Member

Post by KingTuT » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:09 pm

Robby, I got to hand it yo you, YOU NAILED IT! I lugged all that stuff up there, and not ONE PERSON that said they were playing showed up. Bravo, Buzz and Don came by and decided to play, so we did have one helluva good short handed game.

Whitebear
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by Whitebear » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:40 pm

I think for some or most maybe even, nobody had a clue where anything was there. I looked for the clubhouse but never did find it. I still have no clue where it is. They need to give everyone who registers one of their maps. I borrowed Ricks just to find my campsite. I'd still be looking for a place to throw the tent if I hadn't.

Scotty
"The Constitution is not so the government can restrain the people, it is so the people can restrain the government." Patrick Henry
The government cannot give anything --
that they have not first taken from someone else.

Big Gobbler
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Big Gobbler » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:14 am

KING TUT,
MAN I OWE YOU AND APPOLIGY. AFTER THE AUCTION I WENT ON THE POND, HAULED IN MY LITTLE BROTHER'S BOAT AFTER DARK PLUS I HAD FOUR PEOPLE ON MY BOAT. AFTER WE ALL GOT ON THE TRAILERS ANOTHER GUY SANK AT THE BOAT RAMP. MADE SURE HE WAS ALRIGHT AND DRUG MY TIRED SELF TO THE HOUSE AFTER 11PM. NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THE GAME UNTIL SUN. AND HAD SURGURY ON MON. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT I HAVE BEEN ON S.A. SINCE THE LAKE CLEAN-UP. MY BAD PLEASE FORGIVE ME.
THANKS
DANNY
BIG GOBBLER
NOT GUILTY
HE,HE,HE

Return to “KRVSA Cleanup & 2008 Member SA Celebration”